Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party (1728 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Jameskyrian(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
*#Obidatti2023 : Peter Obi to commission A gigantic complex in Imo State tomorrow donated by USA �� based Obidient to Labour party*

���������✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

See details time and address...
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/peter-obi-to-commission-a-complex-in-imo-donated-by-usa-based-obidient/

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by colorsofrainbow: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is HUGE!
Meanwhile, our agbado urchins are still searching for the structure.
They will see it in Feb 2023 after President Peter takes charge grin

40 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Isojuta: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Massive

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by PandoraObi: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
in imo state Igbo land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Nwodosis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Imo is an APC state o grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by EndsarsReloaded: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jameskyrian:
*#Obidatti2023 : Peter Obi to commission A gigantic complex in Imo State tomorrow donated by USA �� based Obidient to Labour party*

���������✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

See details time and address...
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/peter-obi-to-commission-a-complex-in-imo-donated-by-usa-based-obidient/

Structures everywhere!!!

I know that huge white house in Owerri. Nice one the owner donated it and it's also on Wetheral road, strategic!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by EndsarsReloaded: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
in imo state Igbo land
Others have donated in Sokoto and Gombe, Hausa land. Some donated in Benin, Bini land. Others in Rivers, Delta etc etc.

Bigotry will kill you one day if you don't stop this your hate!

35 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by daygee12: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
This is HUGE!
Meanwhile, our agbado urchins are still searching for the structure. grin
They will see it in Feb 2023 after President Peter takes charge

Dey deceive urself that it was donated u think that's how it works
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Ecos(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin urchins go die today oh chai

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Others have donated in Sokoto and Gombe, Hausa land. Some donated in Benin, Bini land. Others in Rivers, Delta etc etc.

Bigotry will kill you one day if you don't stop this your hate!
I am not responsible for your frustration, stop quoting me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
in imo state Igbo land
I thought obi won't win one ward

Lol so he would now easily win south east ?

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

I thought obi won't win one ward

Lol so he would now easily win south east ?
Where did I say so? Obi is the president of Igbo land
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by mrvitalis(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Where did I say so? Obi is the president of Igbo land
2 months ago it was he can't even win Anambra

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obi lagba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Abdu81: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
The kind of wind that obi coming with.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is so huge , Wow

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Obojuju: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
I have never seen a BAT supporter tell someone to "vote wisely" infact, ones u say "vote wisely" they automatically believe u r against there candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Abdu81: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
in imo state Igbo land

For obi
95% south east.

68% South south
35% south west

45% north central.

27northeast and north west.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by AntiTerrorist: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
in imo state Igbo land
You lack one thing. What is it?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Abdu81: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obojuju:
I have never seen a BAT supporter tell someone to "vote wisely" infact, ones u say "vote wisely" they automatically believe u r against there candidate.

Hahaha haha

Is true ooo.
They behave like blind bats.
Almost afraid of their shadow
Tinubu their oracle is hiding from media but want rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by AntiTerrorist: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obojuju:
If you encourage people to go and get their PVC without mentioning any name, people will think it's because of Peter Obi.

2023 election is between Peter Obi and INEC. By then PandoraObi aka heliues would have gotten sense.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by mii4u(f): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
;
Obojuju:
grin
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by obyrich(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
in imo state Igbo land
And APC state. Please show Tinubu some love and donate your hut.
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by ajekpaks(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hope this is true because this source is fishy
Re: Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party by Jameskyrian(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2022
ajekpaks:
I hope this is true because this source is fishy
Hope the fish you're referring to isn't my blog?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus / Peter Obi To Address Nigerians Today At 5pm. / Ex-first Lady, Aisha Buhari, In Funds Diversion Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.