Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

"Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (44860 Views)

Ihedioha: Mass Resignation Hits Imo PDP / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Buhari’s Cabinet: Scramble For Appointment Hits Imo APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zico5:
These are the people that want to rule and bring sanity to this country. They are the one killing themselves like chicken. They still don't know anything. All they know is to curse and abuse anyone not in line with their beliefs. They are bunch of ignoramus indeed.

Buhari's people have been killing and bombing lives and properties long before 2015... He even used their actions to campaign against the incumbent president.

Please, on what grounds was Buhari elected again since he and his people were killing one another?!
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
heendrix:
i doubt this Hope uzodima is really a politician cuz it's very foolish to always come out to the media and boast of killing your own people. the people you'll retire to after 4years or 8years in power. how some Igbo politicians can so act slaves for power is quite thrilling tbh

make APC no win for ur state next year first, you'll see if Supreme court will fight for you this time

The only way APC can win in Imo is if Uzodinma is not up for reelection, or there is massive rigging!

If APC couldn't reclaim Osun where they had a sensible governor, how can they retain Imo with an assassin and thug in office?!!
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Zico5(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Buhari's people have been killing and bombing lives and properties long before 2015... He even used their actions to campaign against the incumbent president.

Please, on what grounds was Buhari elected again since he and his people were killing one another?!
Buhari is just an individual like u. Tinubu is another person entirely. Zulum in Borno today is doing excellently well despite belonging to APC. The antecedent of Tinubu in Lagos state is speaking for him till today.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Arysexy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
ok

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j

Rule 19

Same moniker as igbomuslim. This alternate account was opened today
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
The most violent regions in Nigeria today is South East and Sambisa forest. Peter Obi was a violent governor in addition to his financial crimes.
WHY ARE YOU SO TERRIFIED WHEN PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI HAS NOT BEEN SWORN IN. WAIT BEFORE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE NA
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zico5:

Buhari is just an individual like u. Tinubu is another person entirely. Zulum in Borno today is doing excellently well despite belonging to APC. The antecedent of Tinubu in Lagos state is speaking for him till today.

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth...

I never mentioned Tinubu or Zulum!

I challenged your assertion, and you shifted goal posts... Abeg, stay one place.

Come to think, was APC that bereft of people like your Tinubu and Zulum that they had to push a gross failure into office twice in a row?!!

Were the antecedents of Tinubu not enough for him and others to save Nigeria from such backwardness, if not in 2015 but in 2019?!! Why gamble with the lives of over 200 Million people and the scarce resources of a struggling nation just to pave way for your personal ambition?!!! What sort of antecedent is that?!!
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Omodua(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

There's no guber election in Imo State next year
When is the guber election?
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
FLYFIRE:

I AM SO TERRIFIED THAT PRESIDENT PETER AHMED TINUBU WILL BE SWORN IN. WHEN IT HAPPENS I COMMIT SUICIDE NA

No need to committ suicide my guy. Just be BATIFIED.

Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Conrod: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
How can you just round up 14 people returning from a wedding and kill them just like that?

Terrible
While wanted terrorists are being crowned in the north,....in full public glare.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by paramakina202: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hizzy:

Abi you don't know the location of the protesters go there and tell them that they're willing to hear from you

You too go and tell ebubeagu to go to their faces rather than join UGM to make noise inside one village in the name of protest.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by yusluvad(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anything that is good for the people of Imo state is welcome...
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by dreu2fine(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
What about esn and ipob militia
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Belteshazzar1: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
The name "ebubeagu" sounds like the name of one shrine like that...
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope the APC blood sucking governor listens to the voice of his people

Na kuku one term the governor will serve and be booted out of office never to return like Osun people booted out Tinubu cousin, Oyetola in Saturday governorship election...
I heard the governor said the DSS told him they were the one that carried out the "raid" and that they were bandits angry
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Zico5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth...

I never mentioned Tinubu or Zulum!

I challenged your assertion, and you shifted goal posts... Abeg, stay one place.

Come to think, was APC that bereft of people like your Tinubu and Zulum that they had to push a gross failure into office twice in a row?!!

Were the antecedents of Tinubu not enough for him and others to save Nigeria from such backwardness, if not in 2015 but in 2019?!! Why gamble with the lives of over 200 Million people and the scarce resources of a struggling nation just to pave way for your personal ambition?!!! What sort of antecedent is that?!!
I don't need to argue with u. I think u are reasonable enough to decode my analysis. What give u an impression that Peter Obi won't be worse than Buhari. Let's just wait and see
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Cj4charles(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
I swear down
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Okarakwu: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's the best way to go since you are so recalcitrantly adamant to be voting incompetent and cerebrally worn out old and sick dinosaurs. You must be forced to do the right thing .
igbotormentor:
ok
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Okarakwu: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ebubeagu my foot .....Ebonyi governor went and recruit abakaliki Charlatans and named it ebubeagu
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na now be una morning abi? Awon confused people.......
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by gaga7894: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
sameks08:
Ebubeagu that can not face herdsmen in their stupid life forming James bond on his own people. stupid bleeps

but ESN cannot faced them either
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
want to make money from crypto?
Join Meta Force now

click the link in my signature(remove one / if there are three forward slash there)
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Christistruth00: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Viscuz:
Sponsored militia group in the name of security

He should set it ablaze

I remember a friend of mine that told me the Ologun Priestess on her Street in Benin set her Shrine ablaze after receiving Christ
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by stanluiz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

Unkown gunmen have to go first before asking EbubeAgu to go.
Those protesting against them maybe linked to UGM and criminality.
U dey mind them. Useless people!

Why can't they protest against ipob and ugm ? Police should arrest all of them.

Ebubuagu is not going anywhere! Ebubuagu has come to stay.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by saintrow1: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ebubeagu Must stay, they are doing extremely well.

1 Like

Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Soso990240(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

Are you saying that the Police can no longer protect the people against UGM? I hope u saw the video of AMOTEKUN warriors crying because soldiers collected theit charms from them.. thats what u should be more worried about.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by stanluiz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is like saying police or army should be banned because of killing done in their hands. Is all part of colletral damage.

Those idiots protesting are sympathetic to Ipob gunmen. Ipob want to use these ugly situation to gain relevance.

You want Ebubuagu to go so that Ipob criminals will continue were they stop. Ndi ala!!!

Hope Uzodima should not succumbed to protest of criminals. It is your duty to protect IMO state as the Executive governor.

Those Killings by Ebubuagu operatives should be investigated. Ebubuagu security is not going anywhere.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by stanluiz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
saintrow1:
Ebubeagu Must stay, they are doing extremely well.
U dey mind those people.

Most of those idiots can't even protest against Ugm. Ebubuagu must stay.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by stanluiz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Soso990240:
Are you saying that the Police can no longer protect the people against UGM? I hope u saw the video of AMOTEKUN warriors crying because soldiers collected theit charms from them.. thats what u should be more worried about.
Which police are you talking about ? The ones ipob Terrorists don kill finish.

Ebubuagu security has come to stay. Any ipob member or criminal will be killed like a criminal he is.
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by Soso990240(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

No need to committ suicide my guy. Just be BATIFIED.
ur moniker is TAKENIGERIABACK.. pLEASE I WANT TO KNOW, FROM WHO? Buhari and Tinubu are the same, Tinubu should be campaigning with Buhari's legacies, because that what he wants to continue on, abi una no believe say Buhari did a nice job as President?
Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Soso990240:
ur moniker is TAKE_NIGERIABACK.. pLEASE I WANT TO KNOW, FROM WHO?

We are taking Nigeria back from criminals like peter obi who mass murdered 5000 ibo yoots and stole anambra's heritage to hand it to his daughter.

Re: "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) by christonkeyz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

oga no vex BT I say u must b very stupid for what you said I swear ��. More than 12 of my friends n 4 of my cousins where killed by the ebubeagu n u are here saying rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.