Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP (31262 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Idahosa As VP: Kwankwaso Working For Tinubu - Obi's Supporters / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Throwback: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okealaaye:

Na wa for you people o! How can anyone ever please you? His Excellency Peter Obi, a good Christian, chose a Muslim as vice presidential candidate, but nobody advised that he should have chosen the Imam of Mecca. But here's Kwankwaso balancing his ticket with a Christian and you're wailing. That's why it's reasonable to say that even if Tinubu had presented a Christian as running mate, you people would still have damaged your livers with hatred. It's only bitterness and foolishness that would make anyone have a mindset like your own. To think that you people attend Mass all the time!

I repeat that only a foolish politcian would fall for their tantrums.

I am a Christian and I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by deeva2: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Just trying to hide his bigotry.

Why not look for Pope instead of pastor as his running mate.

Must u guys always express ur confused and hateful mindset here

Tinubu picked muslim, u are confused

I expected u to give kwankwaso kudos for picking a pastor..Una still dey confused and hateful.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by BigYash: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
This man is working for atiku. He will step down for atiku later on.. That's is why atiku is relaxed. I pity the guy they call Agbado chairman.. Nairalander no go use laugh kill person o grin Agbado and Cassava.. Wahala!
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by majamajic(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

Love your fantasy from your wife lap in your comfort zone bro.

We shall all see your Disney land political fantasy come May 2023.

We all dey here. You don't know anything yet. Let's wait and see. Na nija we dey bruh....we go do Labour strong thing I swear.

Mind you I'm a pdp I had told you and I'm still telling you it is pdp moment nothing I mean nothing can Labour do about it.

Election is not May , u are still doing party stuff ? I vote individuals , I prefer Obi to Atiku . That's just it , it's not about party !
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by crackhouse(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's very clear this man don't get it... what we want is a Southern president and not a northern president. The North have done their 8yrs. We are choosing Obi. If u like carry arch Bishop emeritus join body na you sabi..
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by onlyboyson(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha you see as you exposed your bigotry and nepotism.

Who Idahosa help baa but you want everyone to praise the stingy Obidient baa?

Oh sorry obi hot Edo in his pocket but idahosa Edo man has no right to have Enugu or Anambra in his picket baa?

Bro geerraa outra here. I'm not a fool I had decoded all you obishit supporters antics it's all about tribalism in proxy not love for Nigeria because uou have be claiming since 1960 you are not part of Nigeria project till date so what fo you want now?. Full stop.

If Idahosa is not good with kwankwanso then Obi is not good with that sluggish looking Gatti or Latti.

This guy na complete mumu
Dey wait make obi pack money give oloshi
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by jrusky(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
majamajic:

Election is not May , u are still doing party stuff ? I vote individuals , I prefer Obi to Atiku . That's just it , it's not about party !

Alright nice one from you. I prefer AtikuOkowa to Obi. Thanks.

And May is the handover date bro that is what I'm waiting for.

Thanks.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by deeva2: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
onlyboyson:
This one wan use Bishop decive us
Who bishop help

That's what u wud say if Tinubu had picked Pope or Bishop

I fear una ooo
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Unzerious:

If he picks a Sheikh...Problem, if he picks a Sangharaja...Problem. Wetin una really want UFO undecided

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by onlyboyson(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
deeva2:

That's what u wud say if Tinubu had picked Pope or Bishop

I fear una ooo

Make them use oyedepo for vice president them no go win
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
deeva2:

Must u guys always express ur confused and hateful mindset here

Tinubu picked muslim, u are confused

I expected u to give kwankwaso kudos for picking a pastor..Una still dey confused and hateful.

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okealaaye:

Na wa for you people o! How can anyone ever please you? His Excellency Peter Obi, a good Christian, chose a Muslim as vice presidential candidate, but nobody advised that he should have chosen the Imam of Mecca. But here's Kwankwaso balancing his ticket with a Christian and you're wailing. That's why it's reasonable to say that even if Tinubu had presented a Christian as running mate, you people would still have damaged your livers with hatred. It's only bitterness and foolishness that would make anyone have a mindset like your own. To think that you people attend Mass all the time!

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by DWickedLandLord: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only their cousins seem to care
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
googlepikins:
Currently in Jigawa for an assignment and I can authoritatively tell you guys that Northerners are not in anyway feeling APC again especially Tinubu. They said their loyalty have always been to Buhari not the thieves around him.

You need to see the jubilation when Adeleke won in Osun. This guys only talk about Atiku and Kwankwaso. They keep saying Allah gave them Kwankwaso and Atiku.

The once in Kano are already talking about taking their State from APC since Ganduje stole NNPP mandate in the last election.

From the conversation I had with some of them, it's obvious some Northern politicians have led Tinubu into a trap that should've been avoided with this Muslim -muslim ticket.

But as an old man, he fell for it.

How can they call those around buhari thieves and not call buhari a thief?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
onlyboyson:

This guy na complete mumu
Dey wait make obi pack money give oloshi

Here we go again their is no way you will decorate a pig it will still go back to the mud.

Read all you wrote you think its funny and you are making sense? No, it ain't funny and it lack sense in absolute.

Typical slowpoke statement disgusting foul mouthed bitch a true definition of Obidient followers.

You are not only mumu because I never mentioned money in my post but you are a full grown man with half grown brain who come to social media suffering from both mouth and brain diarrhoea.

Your mumutism beat every stage of human reasoning capacity and that is why you belief everyone is stipend vulture like you talking thrash for a crumbs.

Hello don't bite more than what you can chew orelse I will injure you with words you never hear all your life.

Mind you I'm a pdp and for obi no way. If you wan draw ring let's go on.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

What has your screenshot got to do with what he said?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by sevenhundred(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
majamajic:
Kwankwaso missed opportunity of lifetime becoming a vice president
sorry obi missed a chance to top.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by deeva2: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
crackhouse:
It's very clear this man don't get it... what we want is a Southern president and not a northern president. The North have done their 8yrs. We are choosing Obi. If u like carry arch Bishop emeritus join body na you sabi..

So it's no more Abt islamizing Nigeria but southern turn..

If Tinubu had choosing a pope or a pastor then u wud say it Igbo turn..

Confusion,deceit and hate dey una blood.

A country u called a zoo is now what u are begging to rule.

The northerner u called illiterate almajiri are the one u are begging to campaign for obi on bike.

The Yorubas u called Afonja and Fulani slaves are now ur favorite..

Una go still go back to Biafra agitation after the election because Obi wut spell that aso rock.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by majamajic(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
sevenhundred:
sorry obi missed a chance to top.

So NNPP go win presidential election ?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by googlepikins: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
lexy2014:

How can they call those around buhari thieves and not call buhari a thief?

You can be killed for calling Buhari a thief over here
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by deeva2: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
onlyboyson:

Make them use oyedepo for
vice president them no go win

Nigerians shud not fall for ipob blackmail and scandal against Tinubu because he picked a Muslim as his running mate because it's now obvious that ur stands for a Christian VP is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Dwana96(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Unzerious:

If he picks a Sheikh...Problem, if he picks a Sangharaja...Problem. Wetin una really want UFO undecided
confused people that now why the have confused man as their president
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Alajiki(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Truth is bitter. Northerners will never vote for an Igbo man.

Call it tribalism or bigotry, that's the reality.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
googlepikins:

You can be killed for calling Buhari a thief over here

That's not the issue. The issue is how is buhari different from the people around him who you say northerners call thieves?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Softmirror: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

THE MORE REASON TINUBU MUST STICK TO HIS GUN. SHETTIMA A MUSLIM IS INDEED THE BEST OF CHOICE BECAUSE EVEN IF HE CHOSE OTHERWISE EVEN A PASTOR OR A POPE NA STILL COMPLAIN.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Softmirror: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

THE MORE REASON TINUBU MUST STICK TO HIS GUN. SHETTIMA A MUSLIM IS INDEED THE BEST OF CHOICE BECAUSE EVEN IF HE CHOSE OTHERWISE EVEN A PASTOR OR A POPE NA STILL COMPLAIN.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by caracas: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kwankwaso your only role in this election is to help Peter obi divide the votes of the nw n ne, we already have the se , ss, 60% Nc n 35% sw . All we need you to do is divide the votes of nw n ne so Atiku n thieefnubu’s votes there will be shattered…..
The igbos n christians in nw n ne will give us the required 25% from those 2 regions……
#Peterobiforpresident
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by caracas: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Alajiki:

Truth is bitter. Northerners will never vote for an Igbo man.

Call it tribalism or bigotry, that's the reality.
Correct yourself Oga, “Northern Muslims”, same way no Christian will vote for a moslem
Las las Peter obi will still be the favorite to win…..
He will claim all the Christian votes while the moslem votes will be shared by Tinubu, kwankwaso and Atiku.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Imstrong2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
FireUpNow:
Is the pastor the son late Benson Idahosa?
Lol NO,he is a different idahosa,the name is quite common and shared among edo indigenous people
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Acidosis(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
This Kwankwaso is a clown, because Christians are against Muslim-Muslim presidency, and rightly so, doesn't mean we are religious bigots.

Kwankwaso, using a bishop as vice president doesn't mean anything to us, because this man won't even win his own polling boot talk more of winning his ward or LGA grin grin grin

They've scammed Kwankwaso grin grin

Not a fair analysis. Do you think Peter Obi's vice can win his own ward or LGA?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Juanmike(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
nijaomegacode:
I see Knankoswo and Idahosa losing this election.
I see somebody dying due to frustration.
I see many being disappointed with the outcome of 2023.
Brace yourself dear Nigerians, Winter is coming.
Who is knankoswo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses / Edo State Local Government Election Update / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.