Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP (31267 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Idahosa As VP: Kwankwaso Working For Tinubu - Obi's Supporters / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by CBR100: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Kwankwaso and Atiku will win Tinubu in the North.

Peter obi will win Tinubu in the South.

Provided that APC doesn't win, I'm good.

If you don't want tinubu to win, the best bet is for atiku and obi to form coalition

Even with the coalition it will still be difficult huh possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by buckeyemedia: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
naijakissleave:
Mushroom PARTY
Like The Labor Parry?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by buckeyemedia: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
CBR100:

If you don't want tinubu to win, the best bet is for atiku and obi to form coalition

Even with the coalition it will still be difficult huh possible
You have strong third eye 2030 vision.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

I repeat that only a foolish politcian would fall for their tantrums.

I am a Christian and I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I'm sure there are millions of Christians out there who will vote for Tinubu, but that makes two of us, if you know what I mean.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Alajiki(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
caracas:

Correct yourself Oga, “Northern Muslims”, same way no Christian will vote for a moslem
Las las Peter obi will still be the favorite to win…..
He will claim all the Christian votes while the moslem votes will be shared by Tinubu, kwankwaso and Atiku.

E go be like cinema for your eye when Kwankwaso drops from the trace and endorse Tinubu. You would also feel dizzy when Yoruba Christians vote massively for Tinubu. In the southwest, religion has never been a factor in voting.

Ademola Adeleke is a Christian which is evident. But despite this fact Yoruba Muslims voted for him massively against Oyetola, a confirmed Muslim. His ticket is even a Christian-Christian ticket, but you would never hear Yorubas make much noise on that. For us, being an Omoluabi transcends any religion.

Y'all should be ready for mother of all block votes for Tinubu from Southwest in 2023.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by naija4life247: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
majamajic:
Kwankwaso missed opportunity of lifetime becoming a vice president

To a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and failed governor? No way. Go and check Kwashiorkor, sorry I mean Kwankwaso's profile.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by searchlight: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
illicit:
Why not Wike
you think Wike is stupid to fall for that?
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by searchlight: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Thank God Tinubu disregarded your type and went for a combination that will give him victory.

Only a foolish politician would waste time trying to satisfy his opponent's supporters.
And that choice of his is his doom.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Juanmike:
Who is knankoswo?
He is my neighbors daughter.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by lordally(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
googlepikins:
Currently in Jigawa for an assignment and I can authoritatively tell you guys that Northerners are not in anyway feeling APC again especially Tinubu. They said their loyalty have always been to Buhari not the thieves around him.

You need to see the jubilation when Adeleke won in Osun. This guys only talk about Atiku and Kwankwaso. They keep saying Allah gave them Kwankwaso and Atiku.

The ones in Kano are already talking about taking their State from APC since Ganduje stole NNPP mandate in the last election.

From the conversation I had with some of them, it's obvious some Northern politicians have led Tinubu into a trap that should've been avoided with this Muslim -muslim ticket.

But as an old man, he fell for it.

What are they saying about Peter Obi and his Vice Datti??
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by vowayen865: 3:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Fhg

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by LOVEGINO(m): 3:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Unzerious:

If he picks a Sheikh...Problem, if he picks a Sangharaja...Problem. Wetin una really want UFO undecided
Nigeria's matter tire me.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Str8talk21: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Bishop Idahosa, shame on u! angry
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

THE MORE REASON TINUBU MUST STICK TO HIS GUN. SHETTIMA A MUSLIM IS INDEED THE BEST OF CHOICE BECAUSE EVEN IF HE CHOSE OTHERWISE EVEN A PASTOR OR A POPE NA STILL COMPLAIN.

The best among the best he could find in the 19 Northern State

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by GoodLife4live: 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Unzerious:

If he picks a Sheikh...Problem, if he picks a Sangharaja...Problem. Wetin una really want UFO undecided

I keep telling peoples that nyamiris are the most bigited Nigerians.... Dey always want people to follow/ support thier opinions... They hate that man for having contrary opinion ...
They hate every nigerians ... All these fake love they are showing now is because they want votes for Peter obi.... 99% of them are ipob supporters...

Obi presidency is an ipob agenda that's why they has similar ipob campaign idealogy.. ( fake news with hate biles reports )

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by iykofias(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Another useless Osibanjo in disguise
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by FireUpNow(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Imstrong2:
Lol NO,he is a different idahosa,the name is quite common and shared among edo indigenous people
Thank you because I know how popular the late Bishop Benson Idahosa is so I was thinking this particular guy must be somehow related to him. Thanks for the info bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by crackhouse(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2022
deeva2:

So it's no more Abt islamizing Nigeria but southern turn..

If Tinubu had choosing a pope or a pastor then u wud say it Igbo turn..

Confusion,deceit and hate dey una blood.

A country u called a zoo is now what u are begging to rule.

The northerner u called illiterate almajiri are the one u are begging to campaign for obi on bike.

The Yorubas u called Afonja and Fulani slaves are now ur favorite..

Una go still go back to Biafra agitation after the election because Obi wut spell that aso rock.
oga go and wallow in your poverty and stop quoting me
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Jostoman: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Just trying to hide his bigotry.

Why not look for Pope instead of pastor as his running mate.
at least kwakwaso still respect the unity of the country unlike your desperate Lagos landlord.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by daygee12: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2022
majamajic:
Kwankwaso missed opportunity of lifetime becoming a vice president
VP in BIAFRA u mean
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by onlyboyson(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again their is no way you will decorate a pig it will still go back to the mud.

Read all you wrote you think its funny and you are making sense? No, it ain't funny and it lack sense in absolute.

Typical slowpoke statement disgusting foul mouthed bitch a true definition of Obidient followers.

You are not only mumu because I never mentioned money in my post but you are a full grown man with half grown brain who come to social media suffering from both mouth and brain diarrhoea.

Your mumutism beat every stage of human reasoning capacity and that is why you belief everyone is stipend vulture like you talking thrash for a crumbs.

Hello don't bite more than what you can chew orelse I will injure you with words you never hear all your life.

Mind you I'm a pdp and for obi no way. If you wan draw ring let's go on.

You open mouth say u b pdp
Pdp wey no get peace for their party go come give us peace Mt brother this is the end of "PDP share the money"
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by puremaker7(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Just trying to hide his bigotry.

Why not look for Pope instead of pastor as his running mate.
Tinubu chose Muslim, you cried...
This one chose Bishop, you wailed...
Typical children of 8, it's always in your blood.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by magzey: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Ara21:
If he like let him make Angel Gabriel his running mate, he goes no where.
U need a new sense aswaya.

Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by deeva2: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2022
crackhouse:
oga go and wallow in your poverty and stop quoting me

You guys are Always bitter, confused and frustrated at the hearing of Tinubu..Shey na him do una ni.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Juanmike(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
nijaomegacode:

He is my neighbors daughter.
I for say
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2022
puremaker7:
Tinubu chose Muslim, you cried...
This one chose Bishop, you wailed...
Typical children of 8, it's always in your blood.

His true position has been revealed unconsciously true his unguided remarks and there is nothing u can do about it now.

The north, east, south and west can not be burning while we have an idiotic myopic human as the president.
The better u kno this the better we all start norrowing down the bridges of mistrust between me and you.
The country needs a unifier to correct the bigotry hatred buhari has used to destroy the country.
I am not ibo and I am not related to ibo but for this country to exist beyond 2023 we need someone to appeal and calm the nerves of all Nigerians, because of the insecurity many have suffered , Nigerians are now willing to take the laws into their hands.
If the law enforcement are overwhelmed with the crisis in the north and south east, then I don't see how they can handle the country when endsars repeat itself.

We almost lost the country during end SARS and if that should happen again what happened in Liberia will be a child's play.

Know this and Know peace
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by stello(f): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin
Ara21:
If he like let him make Angel Gabriel his running mate, he goes no where.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by naijapikin2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even this bishop will vote for Peter obi..
Trust me cool
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by petermichaels(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
I So Much Pity Pastors These politicians Uses As Tools. How Come Dey seem not To Know Baffles Me.
Well Self Interest to Them Is Always Paramount.
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by caracas: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alajiki:

E go be like cinema for your eye when Kwankwaso drops from the trace and endorse Tinubu. You would also feel dizzy when Yoruba Christians vote massively for Tinubu. In the southwest, religion has never been a factor in voting.

Ademola Adeleke is a Christian which is evident. But despite this fact Yoruba Muslims voted for him massively against Oyetola, a confirmed Muslim. His ticket is even a Christian-Christian ticket, but you would never hear Yorubas make much noise on that. For us, being an Omoluabi transcends any religion.

Y'all should be ready for mother of all block votes for Tinubu from Southwest in 2023.
To start with whats your prove that yoruba Muslims voted for adeleke? After all oyetola got 375000+ votes.
osun that has been having serious battles between its Christians n moslem , you want to tell us did not vote along religious line.
No doubt tinubu will win the sw but it’s not going to be a bloc vote…
As for your assertion that kwankwaso will drop his ambition for tinubu…..Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol……
Re: Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP by Alajiki(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
caracas:

To start with whats your prove that yoruba Muslims voted for adeleke? After all oyetola got 375000+ votes.
osun that has been having serious battles between its Christians n moslem , you want to tell us did not vote along religious line.
No doubt tinubu will win the sw but it’s not going to be a bloc vote…
As for your assertion that kwankwaso will drop his ambition for tinubu…..Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol……

Iwo is predominantly a Muslim town but Adeoti a Muslim and Aregbesola's ally delivered Iwo to PDP to spite Oyetola.

Adeleke himself was surprised and mentioned it. Osogbo is another predominantly Muslim town that voted en masse for Adeleke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And More Information On The New Lagos/Oando Electric Buses / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.