Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu (577 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Igbo's Voted Abiola In 1993: Proof and Graphical Representation / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
The more I listen to Tinubu and his supporters fighting hard and saying anything to gain attention, the more I can only but pity a dangerously desperate dying man and mind-punctured handful of online urchins who know no scruples or morals.
How do you judge their desperation? You can't see any tribe abusing Yoruba as a nation because a nation is sacrosanct and indefinite but all you see are beastly creatures Tinubu has hardened with drugs who neither respect Nigeria, tribes nor religion. Everything about Tinubu and his beasts is politics. Whether Nigerians are dying, suffering, they don't care. They play dangerous politics and place politics above Nigeria. I have taken time to study what they post online. Do you know as visible as I am online, I don't mention Yoruba as a tribe because knowingly and unknowingly, I am tied to that nation. Why should I abuse myself in the name of politics?
Come 2023, we want to change the trend and the narratives. While we tell them we no longer belong to that dangerous past and politics of tribalism but rather questioning the credibility of the individuals contesting because it bothers on our future and not setting Nigeria on fire in the name of politics or pitching tribes into hate and war, which is Tinubu's main style of politics and which has crumbled Nigeria and messed our unity up.

The way Tinubu is today is the way he will rule us if becomes a president tomorrow. He is not going to morph into another personality. One he is bitterly divisive. This comes from the emi lo kan gimmick which has ridiculed him more than it has promoted him. Two, he said in Kogi that Buhari must not play with Yoruba matter. This statement alone is devastating considering Nigeria as a nation trying to pick its pieces together and unite itself. Above all he is irredeemably sick as an old man. It's natural.

Again, Tinubu is not answering millions of questions Nigerians are asking him. Why does he sit in the mosque instead of squatting? Why couldn't he raise a party flag? What about his loose urinary scatological disease? What about the bullion vans, Alpha Beta Fraud, his primary and secondary school certificates saga? What about his link with drug peddling and crimes which Reno even challenged him with court litigation? What about the death of Funso William and others that point to him? What about his link with many names Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, Hameed Sangodele, Bobo Chicago, Bola Tinubu and many more. Is he a con-artist? What about his age and the abnormal facial and physiological look signalling broken heath? There are millions and millions of questions about the enigma called Tinubu.

How do we survive entrusting a dying nation in the hands of a corrupt, dying man? How can we destroy the future of our children because it is emi lo kan. Save Nigeria. Get your PVC. Learn from Sri Lanka. Their leader has 2 days to vacate the office just because food is costly. While other countries are removing evil and expired men from the office, we shouldn't dig our graves by opening our doors to the likes of Tinubu. We will all regret such mistake at the end. Listen to your inner voice and save Nigeria for your children's sake.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Moh247: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

Dear Omoluabi...

1: Who called Awolowo "otapiapia" ?!
2: Who said Abiola deserved to die ?!
3: Who called Pastor Osinbajo fake pastor, houseboy, mere commissioner, condolence minister,
4: Who have decided to call Tinubu sick, drug dealer even when he only had money laundering case

Do not join the pigs in the mud because they would always find a way to wrestle you with dirt, leave them to their generational stupidity of political failure and work on your own political intrest

In the end Natural laws of nature and karma knows how to judge this people so let the continue their folly

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Igbos are too big for this wailing from Yoruba Muslims. We don't expect this from any informed Yoruba christian. Despite that you're forcing a deadman on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Dear Omoluabi...

3: Who called Pastor Osinbajo fake pastor, houseboy, mere commissioner, condolence minister,

Igbos are better than you lots, some go sell family inheritance come your side invest yet una dey cast.
until they enter Yoruba land with guns and cannons, that's when I'll believe they hate Yorubas.

If Igbos have Been voting for Yoruba candidates like they did buhari twice I would have believed Igbos hated you lots.

But whatever you accuse Igbos of, Yorubas are 5 times worse.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Moh247: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Igbos are better than you lots, some go sell family inheritance come your side invest yet una dey cast.
until they enter Yoruba land with guns and cannons, that's when I'll believe they hate Yorubas.

If Igbos have Been voting for Yoruba candidates like they did buhari twice I would have believed Igbos hated you lots.

I am not talking to Ibos Abi did you see Ibos in my comment ni?!

Read my comment again and again this time with sense and tell me where you saw Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Transcriber: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
You mean ipob?
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why Tinubu's supporters are not normal

1. With the conditions of Nigeria right now, no sensible person should be talking about a walking corpse and dangerously corrupt thief like Tinubu. Tinubu ruled Lagos and converted it into his personal business and piggy bank, and that same thief ironically becomes the hero of Yoruba Muslims. I'm in shock, they don't deserve a nation.

2. Tinubu's health is a serious concern and right now the warning given to his supporters is to stop taking and posting unedited pictures or videos to avoid public outrage. The man is half-dead and miserably struggling to remain in public but for tribalistic and selfish reasons, these beastly supporters don't care what the fate of Nigeria will be with such old, tired deadman. They just want to hang it on Nigeria's neck because of greed and tribalism while our suffering continues.

3. One good turn deserves another. Tinubu no doubt was among the loud voices who swore to Ogun, Sango and other dangerous gods and goddesses telling Nigerians how Messianic Buhari was. Today, the reality is better left untold. We are struggling to survive and our lives in grave danger.

4. Tinubu has dangerous life of drug peddling and businesses that he is placed among the most dangerous drug dealers of the underworld which earns him the name EscoBAT. Shockingly enough, American investigations are providing evidences and Tinubu is not telling Nigerians how he got into the whirlwind of drug crimes. He just believes Nigerians are stupid and any thief can be shielded by tribe and religion to loot the treasury.

5. Millions of Nigerians have died or disappeared, unaccounted number in captivity including his kinsmen. Tinubu knowing the enormity of the problems he created by joining to foist Buhari on Nigerians would have been remorseful and joined in solution instead of going with Emi Lo Kan slogan which makes Nigeria look like a hopeless and wayward nation. Is it not ridiculous that the a dead person believes he can save the living?

6. Tinubu is not a nationalist. According to Goodluck Jonathan's proverb, an honest man sells a goat and the rope on the goat's neck but Tinubu sells a goat and still holds the rope on the neck of the goat he has sold. This is very dangerous. To make this clearer, Osibanjo must forever bow and eat Tinubu's poo and can be destroyed for trying to be free Tinubu's aprons. Watch all the so-called people Tinubu claims to have helped, they are in danger of Tinubu's venom- Ambode, Fashola, Osibanjo to name just a few. It is a clear case.of the devil's gift.

7. Tinubu's corruption charges are too smelly. From his primary, secondary certificates to Alpha Beta and other allegations. Tinubu doesn't need or respect clean records. In short, for Tinubu Nigeria needs a person with the worst records. He can't step down for superior integrity, he can only step down for superior criminality.

8. Politics of life or death. Tinubu doesn't seem to spare any evil in achieving his political ends. He is being fingered in the death of top Yoruba politicians including his rival Funso William.

9. Bullion Van Politics: It is the most daring act of looting, money laundering and heartless voting buying in history. How can a man like Tinubu fight corruption with this mindset that money could be moved in bullion vans to location of choice? Who will obey the government of a common thief? This is the direct opposite of what we pray against in Nigeria. He is avoiding anything related to corruption because he is the most corrupt politician alive.

10. Lastly, Nigerian cannot build a democracy of injustice, tribalism and hate. Every tribe has its uniqueness and peculiarity. It is against nature to insist people must be like you or reason like you to be accepted. That is being unreasonable and illiberal. Buhari failed because of nepotism and similar evil has befallen Tinubu who believes Peter Obi and Igbo people are his problem. Tinubu's needs serious medical help because the spirit of nationhood knows no tribe as bigger,richer or places restrictions. I always believe Tinubu suffers from severe megalomania and has fed his followers with poo that they see Tinubu as their future. They fail to understand that Tinubu is the most disadvantaged in this election, trapped and pressed narrowly in the north by Atiku and overshadowed in the south Obi. That people choose to ignore you, doesn't make you a jagaban. Learn some wisdom. No king crowns himself. An old man who causes trouble and not pushed to the ground will pride in his strength and set the village on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Transcriber: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thinkam:

who is this one?
Maybe I should give you some ipob tweets about Yoruba and how many Igbo are praising their Nazi Kanu

And don't come with that "Igbo is not equal to ipob" trash

Majority of Igbos support ipob madness

This is internet age, this is not 1920. We know what's up

I'm outta this ffucked up thread

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Danzysb(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Transcriber:
who is this one?
Maybe I should give you some ipob tweets about Yoruba and how many Igbo are praising their Nazi Kanu

Comot here, Igbos Don try.
Why shouldn't some Igbos support IPOB, or did Adeyinka grandson not have Yoruba supporters.

Look every tribe had dangerous hateful groups, or should I revisit the actions of OPC.

Atleast IPOB own na mostly talk until after kanu arrest them start to they kill and majority of those being killed na even Igbos.

My own be say as an observer, Igbos better pass una Yorubas, if na hate, na una get Am pass, if na bad belle, Una worse..

Any accusations on Igbos, Yoruba carry am 5 times

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

I am not talking to Ibos Abi did you see Ibos in my comment ni?!

Read my comment again and again this time with sense and tell me where you saw Ibo

Comot here, who you dey disguise for, if you like talk about Ugandans.

I've shared my unsolicited opinion.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by ZombieTAMER: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
If Osibanjo has the APc ticket, i know lots and lots of Igbo people who have been campaigning for him... Just like they did for Obasanjo.

No matter the pedigree of Candidate presented by the East.. I doubt the West will support in droves..

I wonder why that is..

who in his right senses will compare Obi with frail Tinubu.. Nobody.
except tribalistic and hateful beings
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by cybersoldiers: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Transcriber:
who is this one?

Why don't you attend to his concern and you're busy diverting the topic.....

You're a back stabber.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yorubas will always support a credible Ibo candidate. But you see this pandora mass murderer, no way in hell. We would divide Nigeria before we allow these genocidal maniac to even come no.3 in the election.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Ibadanpikin: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Dear Omoluabi...

4: Who have decided to call Tinubu sick, drug dealer even when he only had money laundering case

Do not join the pigs in the mud because they would always find a way to wrestle you with dirt, leave them to their generational stupidity of political failure and work on your own political intrest

In the end Natural laws of nature and karma knows how to judge this people so let the continue their folly

My dear brother,the fate of Osun awaits you next year.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Moh247: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
My dear brother,the fate of Osun awaits you next year.

Fate of Osun? PDP you must be a joker
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is shocking.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by tinsel: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
States and how they voted.

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by abiodunalabama: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Dear Omoluabi...

Who pronounced annulment of Abiola election.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Here is Obasanjo in 1999

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can Yoruba provide statistics of any Igbo they ever voted before I provide Obasanjo 2003 election results?
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by ElSudani: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Dear Omoluabi...

We know their deceitful tactics and we will make sure no one falls for it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who is deceitful now? Which Igbo have you supported?
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
All Igbo states voted for Abiola and Obasanjo but you can't provide any record of reciprocating and you get mouth say tribalism.
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
They're on the run
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2022
This is outrageous
Re: Igbos Voted Abiola, Obj Still Yorubas Want Igbos To Leave Obi For Dying Tinubu by Idiotseverywher: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkam:

. Are you replying that trap it's like you are new here, he is one on the most "censiles " seniles on naira land, no sensible person reply his diatribe comments

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Christianity To Play Your Dirty Game. Don't Provoke God To Anger. / Ebubeagu Killings: Gov Hope Uzodinma Fingered As NBC Shuts Imo Radio Station / Message To Petee Obi Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.