Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN (24769 Views)

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Myhusband(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gentlevip:
Osun christian christian is sensitive.
The entire south and part of north have christian christian..and no one is complaining

Na tinubu own become insensitive. Chaiiiii

Christian Christian is good in igbo land but Muslim Muslims is bad outside of igbo land and some naive Muslims are also allowing igbo Christian to cajole them most esp Northerners that don't know their history lining behind pity obi

I read that arrewa post yesterday and I realized the dude is just a typical Arabic graduate
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Strikethem: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
We reject in totality.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by 35824L: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
I hope CAN are not trying to be extremists because extremism usually graduates to terrorism. Tinubu winning next year is almost certain so CAN better comport themselves and prepare for the second coming.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Sholaco: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahaha, please enough of this noise, let Muslim vote Muslim and christian vote christian
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Kaiser20: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu don buy market. Those whom the gods want to destroy they first made Mad.
God forbid BAT thing
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by 07kjb: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can have done well don't shift grounds and compromise for anything

(r. 1451-1481).[2] The conquest of Constantinople in 1453 is seen as the symbolic moment when the emerging Ottoman state shifted from a mere principality into an empire therefore marking a major turning point in its history
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Norwichsailor(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bar1941:
You people should stop making unnecessary noise, If God destined Tinubu to win, He will win and their is nothing 1million CANs can do. CAN can even set up her own political party so that subsequent elections it can field her own xtian xtian candidates.

We have more states in Nigeria with Christian-Christian governors and deputies yet heaven did not let loose. Our problem is more than Muslim-muslim or Christian-Christian.
Apt
Osinbajo was there, didn't change a damn thing.
Jonathan was there, situation been better small. But still not the promised land.
We need effective governance because bandits, ugm and the likes no de ask who be Muslim or Christian. Dem de off everything
Muslim North has ruled for the most part, still very less developed in many indices compared to other parts of the country.
I'm only supporting tinubu because of the 3 he's the only one with a proven record on management because lagos is a mini Nigeria on its own, as per obi he is good but I'm skeptical because that's how we made buhari look like the best thing since sliced bread and we are suffering from it, atiku Mba because we saw how buhari wanted the seat desperately only to come and finish us all and atiku will definitely be the same after changing political parties like singlet. Tinubu remains the best option sentiments aside

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Gbadespet(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
We have more than thirteen contestants for the presidency if CAN did not embrace what Tinubu is bringing to the table ,he's just one of the thirteen ,they can opt for another candidate why dem come dey shout like say na only him dey contest....
I see CAN is scared and already knows that it's a win win for Tinubu, if not make dem change topic and support another candidate about that one hard to do ni?

Moreover ,na Traditional worshipers suppose dey talk ,dem never rule the country for once therefore CAN is being sentimental...

1 Like

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by deeva2: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
OKOATA:
One thing I noticed on nairaland is if you are a supporter of Obi you will automatically be tagged Ibo, that's how low urchins have gone now, Obasanjo and other meaningful yorubas will automatically turn to Ibo and Ipob in their eyes.

One fool was even saying I'm half Igbo, half yoruba. Na too much cassava dey cause kwashiorkor, na too much cassava dey cause blindness. Urchins make una de open your eyes. Naija don cast so we go leave you behind.

Mumu urchins dem still defending evil, Na kwashiorkor go kpain all urchins, na blindness go kpain all urchins. You go chop cassava your belle go burst cassava and agbado go dey pour out. Dem go bury urchins na cassava and agbado go grow for their graves.

Point of correction..OBJ is yet to declare support for any candidate..
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Anaerobi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
No Muslim will accept Christain christain ticket, christain won't even encourage it.

So can is right.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by nosmassam(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
God bless CAN
While some Pastor still want Muslim Muslim tickets, I as a Xtian did not support Xtian/Xtia ticket as well
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Abujason: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-well-reject-muslim-muslim-ticket-can/

Rightfully so.
Even SW and Northern Muslims with conscience should act likewise. They can see what current Muslim government has done to them and Nigerians in general. Tinubu and that terrorist he chose as VP candidate will make our current situation a child’s play compared to what will happen in the future.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by gbemishile: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Coming from the same CAN that was one of the major beneficiaries of the insecurity we experienced times back.
Its surprising that nigerians quickly forgot the episode of the plane full load of millitary weapons that was siezed in south africa.
The plane was linked to the CAN president at the time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by deeva2: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
OKOATA:
One thing I noticed on nairaland is if you are a supporter of Obi you will automatically be tagged Ibo, that's how low urchins have gone now, Obasanjo and other meaningful yorubas will automatically turn to Ibo and Ipob in their eyes.

One fool was even saying I'm half Igbo, half yoruba. Na too much cassava dey cause kwashiorkor, na too much cassava dey cause blindness. Urchins make una de open your eyes. Naija don cast so we go leave you behind.

Mumu urchins dem still defending evil, Na kwashiorkor go kpain all urchins, na blindness go kpain all urchins. You go chop cassava your belle go burst cassava and agbado go dey pour out. Dem go bury urchins na cassava and agbado go grow for their graves.

Yoruba are not hateful and confused like the average BIAFRAN on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Foolishbuhari: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
If ‘‘twas a reasonable Muslim e for good. A drug dealer?
And a terrorist! That's even the worst of it all
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Abujason: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
And Muslims will reject any ticket with a Christian on it. You see how this bigotry works now?

Will you accept a Christian / Christian ticket at this moment? Or let me put it another way, if the outgoing disappointment called president is a Christian, will you accept another Christian with another Christian as running mate as potential president of Nigeria if you truly mean what your moniker says.

Swear that you will accept that and don’t just say you will or resort to insults.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Prozico22(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini is on his own.
sorry na rashidi yekini
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Newton2024: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I doubt if you have ever been realistic to yourself!

The lines of religion they are throwing at you is just what you are following as expected.

I am a realist and will tell you one truth I am sure you will revisit after 2023 election.

If 2023 election should be based on religious lines, Tinubu is your next President.

You can take that to the bank and withdraw when reality dawns on you!

Those fanning the flames are fvcking brilliant!
You are living in grand delusion Ogbeni. If Tinubu could lose his home state, is it Kano that he would win? Tinubu will come a distant third in the forthcoming election. No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by tctrills: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
CAN or any other group are still within their right to canvass for vote for their preferred candidate who they trust will do their biddings and reject whoever they want.

Tinubu as a candidate must have done his homework before concluding on the choice of running mate.

If this does not gel with anyone, there are other alternatives with balanced ticket.
This issue is gradually turning to a sponsored campaign against his candidacy, and it will take a dangerous, religious tone if this persists.
There is nothing dangerous is rejecting Muslim/Muslim. No one is disturbing Atiku, is he not a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Newton2024: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

For once I agree with you. Tinubu/Shettima is a druggie-terrorist ticket.
Thank you Ore mi.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by famology(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
I can't remember CAN adopting Tinubu as their candidate previously.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OKOATA(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
deeva2:

Yoruba are not hateful and confused like the average BIAFRAN on nairaland.
Please get lost don't play tribal rubbish on my mention.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Ezewuzie01: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
But Christian Christian ticket worked in Osun was CAN sleeping during that election? Look I am not supporting Tinubu but CAN is out of line. CAN should be in the businesse of prayers not politics.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by deeva2: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
CAN supported GEJ over Buhari in 2015.It divided them... Them want to repeat the same now because my pastor who is a CAN member is supporting Tinubu.

This is misplaced priority and hypocrisy.

What impact av they made in the life of avarage Nigerians other than building cathedral/Worship structure worth billions of naira.

No wonder the late TB Joshua didn't join them because they are all self centered and political in nature.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by deeva2: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
OKOATA:
Please get lost don't play tribal rubbish on my mention.

Tribal bigotry is all written on ur post/mentions..So calm down.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by poj(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin happen gan! This is getting stale already. There are options, it is not a Must you vote Muslim/Muslim Candidate.

Can we just rest, we shouldn't inadvertently fuel religious crisis.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Eniitankorede: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Trouble makers. If NIGERIA disintegrate, CAN should be blamed. They like what happened in Osun, hypocrites. They are agents of PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by GodsOwnMan: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
So who does CAN want us to vote for? Because I cannot vote for Obi for this reasons:

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Empiree: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gbadespet:
We have more than thirteen contestants for the presidency if CAN did not embrace what Tinubu is bringing to the table ,he's just one of the thirteen ,they can opt for another candidate why dem come dey shout like say na only him dey contest....
I see CAN is scared and already knows that it's a win win for Tinubu, if not make dem change topic and support another candidate about that one hard to do ni?

Moreover ,na Traditional worshipers suppose dey talk ,dem never rule the country for once therefore CAN is being sentimental...
you will be surprised that the so called Muslims and Christians candidates are actually traditionalists behind closed doors.

CHRISTIANITY and Christians are Nigeria's problems

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Unigrad: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-well-reject-muslim-muslim-ticket-can/
Under APC:
President: Muslim
Senate President: Muslim
Speaker House of representatives: Muslim
Deputy speaker: Muslim
Chief of Staff: Muslim
APC presidential candidate: Muslim
APC vice presidential candidate: Muslim
APC party Chairman: Muslim
APC is a Muslim party.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by bolademi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by emmanuelbrown26: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini is on his own.
Anytime I see ur comment I don't know why I always laugh. U and dis Yekini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Feb 2023 v Feb 2024: Prices Of Rice, Garri, Yam soar By Over 100% – NBS / Federal Character: A Curse To Nigeria / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.