Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN (24768 Views)

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol so I should the confidence of apc that put us in this shits?.
People like you are one of the problems of this country. When you reinforce failure, you're a problem to that society.
You hate the igbos so much yet you don't want them to go.
Even if Obi wont win, what concerns you? Allow those that wants a better country vote for him weather they're igbos or not. After all, same igbos told you all buhari is a bad market but you went voting for him today we are in shits cause of that. So don't blame me for following them. They have been right many times.
By the way Obi will clear the east with nothing less than 80% ...you should be worry about your Tinubu that will hardly clear the west with even 50%
no one says u should not vote for him but stop the ludicrous claim that Igbo are more in Abuja plus Respect the decision of those sticking with PDP APC... Plus Obi and labour won't with not even 2027... It's reality.... Obi won't clear any East vote... Forget the noise online...
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
no one says u should not vote for him but stop the ludicrous claim that Igbo are more in Abuja plus Respect the decision of those sticking with PDP APC... Plus Obi and labour won't with not even 2027... It's reality.... Obi won't clear any East vote... Forget the noise online...
Lol ok na. It is Tinubu and Atiku that will clear it.. is that ok?.
And I'm right, compared to any ethnic group, the igbos are more in Abuja.
Even El Rufai said it. Not me, El Rufai, abi you want to say El Rufai is a liar and doesn't have the data?.
Igbos are the travelers ...yorubas aren't.

Yes yes yes, Obi will clear the Eastern votes by at least 80% go n mark it.
.as for winning the election, God is in Control.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
Lol ok na. It is Tinubu and Atiku that will clear it.. is that ok?.
And I'm right, compared to any ethnic group, the igbos are more in Abuja.
Even El Rufai said it. Not me, El Rufai, abi you want to say El Rufai is a liar and doesn't have the data?.
Igbos are the travelers ...yorubas aren't.

Yes yes yes, Obi will clear the Eastern votes by at least 80% go n mark it.
.as for winning the election, God is in Control.
where did El rufai said such lie so Only igbos travel shebi Igbo plenty pass yobe pple for yobe... Like I said keep living in delusion
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
where did El rufai said such lie so Only igbos travel shebi Igbo plenty pass yobe pple for yobe... Like I said keep living in delusion
go and verify, El Rufai himself said it. He also said igbos own the most properties in Abuja. Go n verify.

Na u dey live in delusion. Lol now I know you are a Tinubu supporter.
Supporting someone that has presently put your nation is the shit it is right now.
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
go and verify, El Rufai himself said it. He also said igbos own the most properties in Abuja. Go n verify.

Na u dey live in delusion. Lol now I know you are a Tinubu supporter.
Supporting someone that has presently put your nation is the shit it is right now.
if I support tinubu I don't have rights or I should support ur overhyped China product Obi who won't win a single state... U are lying with El rufai name... Nonsense
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
if I support tinubu I don't have rights or I should support ur overhyped China product Obi who won't win a single state... U are lying with El rufai name... Nonsense
You do have right too but only enemies of state support Tinubu. People against Nigeria that are blinded by party loyalty or what they are making through apc.. to them others suffering Nigerians should go to hell.
People like you supporting apc are one of Nigeria's problem
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Asiwajukay: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
But you don't reject Christian/Christian in OSUN state sha, why CAN in OSUN state chapter didn't reject PDP candidate in OSUN, or is it because the nomination went in there favour?, 1% of Nigeria problems has never be a religious problem, I'm a christian but not a christian bigot
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
You do have right too but only enemies of state support Tinubu. People against Nigeria that are blinded by party loyalty or what they are making through apc.. to them others suffering Nigerians should go to hell.
People like you supporting apc are one of Nigeria's problem
you supporting an Ipob sympathizer is not an enemy get ready tinubu is your next president u can knack yr head on the wall...
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you supporting an Ipob sympathizer is not an enemy get ready tinubu is your next president u can knack yr head on the wall...
in your dreams boy in your dreams. Lol. Your likely ruler is probably Atiku lol and if Atiku wins, igbos wins cause their son will be vice president lol.
By the way, where have Peter Obi supported ipob? Show me evidence if not forever keep quiet.
Infact Peter Obi is your next president you can go and knack your head on top block
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
in your dreams boy in your dreams. Lol. Your likely ruler is probably Atiku lol and if Atiku wins, igbos wins cause their son will be vice president lol.
By the way, where have Peter Obi supported ipob? Show me evidence if not forever keep quiet.
Infact Peter Obi is your next president you can go and knack your head on top block
grin so Why are u now saying obi ll win next year no far sha
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
grin so Why are u now saying obi ll win next year no far sha
because it Is looking likely
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by unmask: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
so which good leader are you voting now? Tinubu?..

By the way they can't be progress without equity and fairness
certainly won't vote any incompetent person.

Equity is treating everyone equally and that can be done by either a muslim or a christian
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
unmask:
certainly won't vote any incompetent person.

Equity is treating everyone equally and that can be done by either a muslim or a christian
Yes, have you treated the Igbo equally? After all since power is returning to the south, the igbos should be ghq one to take power but you Yoruba is planning to take it... So I ask, is that equity
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
because it Is looking likely
u guys are learner's u think PDP can win yobe zamfara katsina kaduna Lagos borno Kano abi...
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by unmask: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Niklaus398:
Yes, have you treated the Igbo equally? After all since power is returning to the south, the igbos should be ghq one to take power but you Yoruba is planning to take it... So I ask, is that equity
I don't do tribal politics too.

Like I always say if we have a leader that can take us to being like Dubai, we are the ones that will beg such a person to stay.

I repeat, I don't vote based on religion or tribe.

At least Igbo men, Yoruba men and Hausa men are Governors in their respective states. How many can you say has performed satisfactorily?

And satisfactorily is not building one road or bridge somewhere
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
unmask:
I don't do tribal politics too.

Like I always say if we have a leader that can take us to being like Dubai, we are the ones that will beg such a person to stay.

I repeat, I don't vote based on religion or tribe.

At least Igbo men, Yoruba men and Hausa men are Governors in their respective states. How many can you say has performed satisfactorily?

And satisfactorily is not building one road or bridge somewhere
lol ...like I told u, asociety that isn't built on equity can't succeed.
You don't do tribal politics and yet you pushing for power to return south (one of the reasons you're supporting Tinubu).
If that's not tribal, I don't know what is. Regional I guess.

How can a country grow when you fail to show love and equality to an importang part?
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys are learner's u think PDP can win yobe zamfara katsina kaduna Lagos borno Kano abi...
lol ND you think they will leave their brother and vote a Tinubu?. Check how many percentage Pdp got there with buhari on the ballot in 2019... Now , calculate how many they will get without buhari on the ballot. I'm sure 60% for Pdp will b sure
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol ND you think they will leave their brother and vote a Tinubu?. Check how many percentage Pdp got there with buhari on the ballot in 2019... Now , calculate how many they will get without buhari on the ballot. I'm sure 60% for Pdp will b sure
e shock una sha grin PDP has never won yobe borno zamfara since 99 e say na brother u think core no Sabi say atiku is a chameleon abi u no Sabi why tinubu pick shetima... APC strong hold is North West East Central yet u just assume PDP ll win.. it's funny
Re: 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN by Niklaus398: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
e shock una sha grin PDP has never won yobe borno zamfara since 99 e say na brother u think core no Sabi say atiku is a chameleon abi u no Sabi why tinubu pick shetima... APC strong hold is North West East Central yet u just assume PDP ll win.. it's funny
ok na. Let's worship n see. Even Tinubu will not win his region by 60%. Pdp will take their pie of cake...so will labour lol.

It will be this way.. apc 45%.. Pdp 35 ..Lp 15%. Others 5%...

In the east . Labour 80%, Pdp 18%, apc 2%. Lol.
In the SS , labour 55%, Pdp, 35%, apc 10%

Abuja. labour, 60%, Pdp 20%, apc 20%

I shall don't know about the rest regions so I won't talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta / Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.