Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24754 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Bukayosakes: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2022
FLASH: Progressives Governors' Forum just concluded a meeting with the @OfficialAPCNg Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT, Asokoro Abuja.
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1560035434163494912?t=aqfTuCb0M6Evvn5aIO4vNw&s=19

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Bukayosakes: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

241 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by donaldking100: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ab1x: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well

159 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Princessogaraya(f): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2022
God forbid bad thing

He will not rule Nigeria

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by arejibadz(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2022
This vibrator should calm down ,Buhari don already spoil hin market

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Yoruba1stson: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Jagaban is unstoppable
Insha allah, CityBoy is our next president

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Yoruba1stson: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Emilokan 1 is the man for the job
Vote him for a better Nigeria

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ab1x: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
He has no conviction.

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up

190 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by OVB123: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2022
JAGABAN is winning 2023 general election, haters should go to hell.

97 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Abdu81: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

Very sick.
A known fact.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Abdu81: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up
Yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nigerianization(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

With a chopper and a private jet on standby as well as pick up luxury vehicles at every point, nowhere is far for the rich. Dangote went to China one time, spent five hours and left same day.

Tinubu doesn't need special grace for such trips and activities, except he travels long kilometers on Nigerian roads.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by PenSniper: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

He has no conviction.

Everybody cannot be Obi supporters like you and your ilks.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by after4: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Will you stop behaving like a bot

Change line small nah

I no know Wetin make tinubu dey hire people like you sef

Yoruba1stson:
Jagaban is unstoppable
Insha allah, CityBoy is our next president

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by jeff1993: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2022
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by BurialGround: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
The gathering of blood suckers and flesh eaters.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Backflooper: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Q
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Alwaysready(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
At this point,I will be mute henceforth. I know the candidate i am gonna vote for in the forth coming elections.

Let us all vote wisely!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Cantonese: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Na dem sabi.

Progressive governors progressively making life more difficult for the citizens with misery, poverty, sorrow and hard labour.

Progressive governors pushing one emi lo kan who in 2014 brought an idea that produced one baba like that, under his watch Nigeria has suffered never ever recorded untold pain on all fronts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by UselessBuharist: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
I hope he is wearing diaper, we don’t want argument of whether or not it’s pee or poo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by FREEMADNESS: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
All are governors except for the nigga on blue carrying red portfolio.
That 1 na house boy e be no be governor. grin
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Meet and greet...

Weak man

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Skty: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
So these guys can still pose for pictures after what they did to Nigeria!!.....na wa ....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Magiaa: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by MarveworldG: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by tadiemo: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Oyetola shouldn't be there, he no longer a governor

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.