Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Profit Share Loan Platform Discussion. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profit Share Loan Platform Discussion. (210 Views)

Research And Discussion On Mathematical Currency / Nirsal Loan Discussion Thread / Which Loan Platform Do U Use And How Convenient Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profit Share Loan Platform Discussion. by BizzHubb: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello house, I am thinking of starting a profit share loan Platform and I want experts in the house to share their experience. Investors are also welcomed to share their experience working with such companies.

This is just an idea and market fit testing. No need to be overly serious or suspicious.

The loan company I intend starting will pool funds from investors through token sale to build the platform, maintenance, operations and marketing.

There will be a central profit purse that is automatically disbursed to all Token owners at the end of every month.

I will like to hear your opinion. As I get feedback, I will share more details.
Re: Profit Share Loan Platform Discussion. by SocialJustice: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
What sort of loan are you referring to and what are the guarantees in this business?
Re: Profit Share Loan Platform Discussion. by BizzHubb: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2023
SocialJustice:
What sort of loan are you referring to and what are the guarantees in this business?
Collateral backed loans. Sorry for delayed response. Everything is backed by court papers.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Earning In Dollars / 9 Strategies To Build Wealth Fast (that Your Financial Advisor Won’t Tell You) / How Do I Invest In Bitcoin And Get A High Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.