Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,954 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? (601 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? by msc: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pls i need your advise here cos am really confused
Re: What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
If i catch them in the act . . . Will walk into the room, take couple of pants and shirts, and take the car keys and my wallet.
Drive out and lodge into an hotel . . . take my time.
But that MIGHT be the end
Re: What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? by ronkebp(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
Nothing!!!! will join them, and make it a 'party', wink
Re: What Would You Do, If You Caught Your Spouse Cheating On You? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2011
if we are still dating dat would be d end of d relationship but if i am already married i wont even confort any body.i would just take time off 2 report d girl in question to God telling him to intervain.i would send a text message to the girl dat when she get married she would experience ten times d pain she is making me go thru.I think this is better than making trouble all over d place.

(1) (Reply)

Toddler's Remarkable Recovery After Seven-hour Operation To Break His Skull Open / An Ex-military Officer Butchers Mother And Dumps Her Remain In A Well / Financial Freedom. Have Your Money Work For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.