Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Reason You Are Poor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason You Are Poor (247 Views)

Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid / *7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor / Being Qualified Is Not The Only Reason You Get Invited For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason You Are Poor by alabiexperto2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Today I Want To Share My Wisdom To The World.
1. You Are Poor Because You Cannt Save Money.
2. You Are Poor Because You Cannot Invest Your Money.
3. you are poor because you didnt do the right job or business.
4. you are poor because you dnt appreciate the little you have
5. you are poor because you dnt want to learn.
6. you are poor because you are busy-body.
here is the fact what make dangote to continuing to be rich, he do reseach about new business, and he continue love investing his money. dangote have one head like yours. think wisely and act wisely; because there won't be more strenght for you in the future.

order for my following books:
1. how to start business without money
2. five reason your business doesnt grow, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of A British Principal / Nairalander Please Help A Brother Before He Dropped Out Of School / Sales Representatives Needed (attractive Base Salary + Commission)ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.