Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid (1721 Views)

NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Is Pending / NPOWER: May 2022 Stipend Is Pending / Npower: If Your Payroll Changed From Failed To Pending You Will Be Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2022
If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and your September, October, November, stipend is "pending" but your December payment payroll status is "processing", please exercise patience you will be paid once December payment commences.
The reason for the delay is the Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement validation process which is automated, once the validation process is completed, the affected Npower Batch C Volunteer should start receiving credit payment alert into his or her bank account.
All Npower Batch C Volunteers will receive their payment before month end, worst scenario early next month, although their are claims that December payment is ongoing as we speak, please always ignore informations from unverified sources, all Npower Batch C Volunteers can join our affiliated Npower News platforms below:

Npower News Facebook Group at https://m./911673989680645/
Npower News Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/Npower-109660491343242/
Npower News Twitter Handle at https://twitter.com/allendress1
For all Npower News Updates

Please payment issues resulting from names mismatch is extremely crucial and should be taken seriously, please if the reason for your payment issue is due to names mismatch please send your correct BVN names and account names to support.nasims@nasims.gov.ng, the reason why most Npower Batch C Volunteers are yet to receive any payment at all is because their bank account names and BVN names do not match their NASIMS profile names, and another reason for payment delay is because of incorrect account number when filling the account number part on the Npower NASIMS account information dashboard, please if you are having payment issues as the issues just mentioned above please call 09220310 or 018888148.
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by Newton2024: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Pending and processing will last for how many days?
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Newton2024:
Pending and processing will last for how many days?
Just few days
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by Shutupthere: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2022
December stipend in February or most likely March . Are they selling cray fish ?
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by sukar886: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Just got December stipend now, first bank
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
sukar886:
Just got December stipend now, first bank
Congratulations
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by Jubal01: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Waiting!
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by Atiku007: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
ezenwaez:

Just few days

Processing on my payroll is lasting up to 4 days now. For long will I wait more be6 my account is been credited.
Re: Your Payroll Is "Pending" And "Processing" Without Reason, You Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Atiku007:

Processing on my payroll is lasting up to 4 days now. For long will I wait more be6 my account is been credited.
You will be paid in the coming weeks exercise patience

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant Needed Urgently / Bank Job Offers / Nim( Nigerian Institute Of Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.