Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? (328 Views)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By A Staff In A General Hospital / A POS Agent Has Just Been Defrauded. / HELP! I Have Been Defrauded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by princeemmma(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Recently I collected my salary of 40,000 and i collected my monthly savings of 90,000 (which i have been saving for about 1year) everything is almost around 130,000. All the money was in my account and i decided to go and withdraw the money through ATM, since i have some important thing to do with the money. After the withdrawal, I put the money in my right pocket, but i have some money left from my past upkeep and expenses which i kept in my left pocket, after withdrawing the money i took a cab back home which i was the only passenger sitting at the front sit of the car, other 3 passengers at the back are also male, 10 minutes ride from where i board the cab, we met another passenger which the driver beg me to allow him sit beside me since I was about to get to my destination soon and i agreed.

After the ride i paid with the money in my left pocket not even bothering to check the money i collected from the ATM and the car left. After the car left that was when my sense came back to me, i checked my pocket, Lo and behold all my money is gone, all my entire life savings. All the money my family the depend on was gone.

Currently i am depressed, my family all depends on that money, some people said i was charmed, but i don't think so.
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bro relax. I am in safe boat with you. Someone from nairaland here defrauded me recently. Last Friday I was defrauded 50k. Can't calculate other loss, all accumulating to more than 400k within one month.

At work today, I had suicidal suggestions. Debts are piling up. Earlier I skipped work two days, my superiors were calling I didn't pick cause I was depressed. When I resumed last week Monday, I was summoned. Clearly, I told my superior that I was depressed and I purposely avoided work to avert any unforseen circumstances. He understood and let me go.

Today, I came back from work. Changed my wear and told wifey, I am going for strolling. I took a walk, prayed in my heart and sang as I walked. My inner being tried mocking me but I resisted him with scriptures about the victory of Jesus Christ and supremacy of God. I am home now and relieved, able to share my experience with you.

Try taking a solo walk and don't think, just communicate with your maker, blame no one or anything. Life happens and this is just a phase, it will surely pass and you will come out better person, able to counsel others. Your life is precious.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
princeemmma:
Recently I collected my salary of 40,000 and i collected my monthly savings of 90,000 (which i have been saving for about 1year) everything is almost around 130,000. All the money was in my account and i decided to go and withdraw the money through ATM, since i have some important thing to do with the money. After the withdrawal, I put the money in my right pocket, but i have some money left from my past upkeep and expenses which i kept in my left pocket, after withdrawing the money i took a cab back home which i was the only passenger sitting at the front sit of the car, other 3 passengers at the back are also male, 10 minutes ride from where i board the cab, we met another passenger which the driver beg me to allow him sit beside me since I was about to get to my destination soon and i agreed.

After the ride i paid with the money in my left pocket not even bothering to check the money i collected from the ATM and the car left. After the car left that was when my sense came back to me, i checked my pocket, Lo and behold all my money is gone, all my entire life savings. All the money my family the depend on was gone.

Currently i am depressed, my family all depends on that money, some people said i was charmed, but i don't think so.

so sorry for what happened to you cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Akinzo2121(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's well...am not sorry to say it won't be well with anyone scamming innocent people of there hard earned money...
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by KingLarry04: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mine was last week,the guy asked me to pay 10k to connect to a sugar mummy,after payment, na so my guy number no go again till now, na ojukokoro do me sef so I no blame am
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Johnny147147: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Weyrey dey up there dey disguise grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Snitch24(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Early this year
I lost 2kusd to intelligence prime capital
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Mine was a crazy experience, brought about by laziness.
We were given this coursework to 2 months ago, it's 2 coursework for 2 different modules (a module is a subject in ur course here, and ur course is ur department).
2 different modules, 2 different coursework, one of them was 50% the total marks for the module and the other was 30% total marks for the module, as a nija guy when na money I de find, I no fit put head down study the thing, run am myself. I decide to contract the 2 coursework out, unfortunately for me, the idiot wen give me the contractors number nova even use them work before, they charged me £150 (about 112k) for each of them, and I had to pay before the work will be delivered. As time de reach to submit the work, I decided to close eye, pay for the two of them.
Can you believe these stupid Indian guys, gave me another set of questions as the solution to the problems I gave them for one, and the other one they just went online, copied one stupid article from one Indian author and sent to me.
Lastlast I failed the 2 modules and have to write a resist now. Doing the coursework myself now, and it's even helping me study for the resist exams, but unfortunately,I won't be scored more 50% for each of them, cos a resist is capped at 50% here.
Indians are fucking evil devils, they are worst than Nigerians when it comes to scam.
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2022
princeemmma:

Hello, I can teach you how to get a huge loan to support your business and well being without collateral.
I have 2 Reputable Loan Company that can offer you a loan remotely within 3 working days.
All you need is to listen and follow my instructions and you will be giving the loan.
If you are interested kindly drop your WhatsApp line below and I will add you up.
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Flamethehussler: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Damnn
I have never been scammed sha cause i follow Rules
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by princeemmma(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Odunayomike:

Hello, I can teach you how to get a huge loan to support your business and well being without collateral.
I have 2 Reputable Loan Company that can offer you a loan remotely within 3 working days.
All you need is to listen and follow my instructions and you will be giving the loan.
If you are interested kindly drop your WhatsApp line below and I will add you up.
07017298433... I will appreciate it
Re: Have You Ever Been Defrauded In Anyway? how did you overcome it? by Thomthom(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Odunayomike:

Bros is it Lapo ??

(1) (Reply)

. / What A Wicked World / Is Buharis Government Deliberately Giving Terrorist Soft Landing?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.