Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor (542 Views)

Camshaft Position Sensor Malfunction / 1999 Toyota Camry Check Engine Light Points To Speed Sensor After Scanning / Camry 03.is Anything Wrong With My Throttle Position Sensor Or Gear Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor by Fedrams: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls I was having issue withy Toyota Yaris 2007 model. I scanned it and it gave these two error code P0500 and P0010. Which is speed sensor and camshaft position actuator sensor. I observed that most of the rewire/ mechanic do not understand what those sensor are.
I tried to browse it and I was getting different picture of those sensors.

Pls can someone that is sure help me with the pictures of those sensor
Re: Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Can't the person who scanned it tell you the meaning?

1 Like

Re: Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor by obinnanelson4(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
Can't the person who scanned it tell you the meaning?
grin
Re: Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor by Cokahot: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Seems your engine is going bad.speed sensor is a wire attached to the front tyres,it sends signal to the ecu based on your speed,in lexus its called traction control/abs sensor. It's either its broken,bad or condemned. Camshaft sensor is around your engine area. Seems a quack worked on your car.
Re: Speed Sensor And Camshaft Position Sensor by Dozieson(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Fedrams:
Good evening everyone. Pls I was having issue withy Toyota Yaris 2007 model. I scanned it and it gave these two error code P0500 and P0010. Which is speed sensor and camshaft position actuator sensor. I observed that most of the rewire/ mechanic do not understand what those sensor are.
I tried to browse it and I was getting different picture of those sensors.

Pls can someone that is sure help me with the pictures of those sensor

P0500 could mean many things.

1. Speed sensor Issue
2. Abs issue
3. Instrument cluster issue

What drivability issues are you having?

P0010 is an easy fix. Try and trace it in your engine backside or front. It may be loosed or clogged or bad

See the attached pic

(1) (Reply)

This Very Clean Tundra Is For Sale At Great Price (Videos) / Tayota Tacoma / How To Use Cooking Gas To Power Your Car In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.