Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message (38764 Views)

Omah Lay Leaves Fans Worried, Confused With Disturbing Message / Trouble In Paradise? Chioma Shares Disturbing Message On Social Media / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's a lot of bile even for a racist... Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by dontbothermuch: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
smiley

Fat dog with your big lips
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Hotzone(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
She sold herself to recklessness

2 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin Omor see insult those oyinbo get mouth chaiii
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by BigYash: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
The pikin fine na.. Na only d mama.. The racist say she get wide hole for under. Ewooo undecided Team white men.. Come and see o
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by sekem: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Popular singer and dancer has shared a message from a racist follower who taunts her family with insults and slurs daily in her social media DMs.

See below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgNKth_g0qI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She could have written it to herself
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nyanabo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm sure it's a jealous bxtch that's fangirling over her husband. Jealousy is toxic really... Imagine abusing kids that don't even know anything in this life.

5 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okonandmary:
The so called racist is a Nigerian. You can see right through the wordings of sentences

Highly likely... Merely using racism to mask the hatred!
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by manchinKY(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
u see this your comment, ahh, it's obvious slavery started from your family. Even the former president of america had his fair share of racism talk more of a daughter of nobody. So being an influencer is trashy, i hope you get cured of your hypocrisy and bitterness
Nigeriafirstlad:
She made herself vulnerable by being an online sensational trashy influencer.
If you are married to white, learn to carry yourself with dignity, elegant and respect and see how racist in-laws will avoid you.

US Vice President a casestudy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by magicminister: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
If you are married to white, learn to carry yourself with dignity, elegant and respect and see how racist in-laws will avoid you.

So its somehow her fault?
Nigerians living in Nigeria need to shut up on issues concerning racism as most of us cannot relate for real!
I have travelled to over 30 countries and I can tell you that a racist is a racist even if you are the most classy and wealthy and pretty person in that environment. Be guarded!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Konjiboii: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Wtf you mean if you are married to white, ladies just have to carry themselves with dignity and all that good shit you said. Black men deserve all that and much more. We've been through too much to be treated less by our own women.

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fuc k racists. But Kora's case is a case of self inflicted pain.
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Dearlord(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some women are strange creatures.

How comfortable does she feel chaining her herself from ear to nose?

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Kingcalls: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
She deserves to be taunted... she is a bad woman and a user.... typical woman... claiming victim.... wicked evil b1tch claiming victim

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Rexymania(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Se hatred. What is her offense
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by merits(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
hustle o in such a way that you only go abroad for vacation and return after a week or two make one white pig no dey feel lord over you cuz he/she feels you've got no choice

As bad as Buhari government might be and inflation biting harder i'm still not freaked/keen to travel abroad

Me too am not just freak/keen to travel abroad.Those white pigs too dislike Africa and most of our people forcing themselves on them, that's why they ridicule us so low.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Elock1: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Haha this one toxicity is straight from the violence planet o
Pesin will look at this baby and call her ugly? Asin this cute little baby ugly?
Na madness and too much cocaine dey worry the dude.
If no be say I no dey fight for people without reason,I for call this dude's name 99 times by 1am and blow Abidjan powder on his picture and gbam! He go waka from here reach Egypt with only boxers.

Dj! Sample me 1 keg of palmwine to read this post again
Barman! Play me"racist pig" by Martin Luther King and Pasuma.
as in ehn.. Pikin way fine likr that... He is just pained sha.. Maybe he is related to the said Justin.
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Opoki(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

You're correct!

2 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by aronski(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
hustle o in such a way that you only go abroad for vacation and return after a week or two make one white pig no dey feel lord over you cuz he/she feels you've got no choice

As bad as Buhari government might be and inflation biting harder i'm still not freaked/keen to travel abroad

Ah for buy u 1 monster if I know where u dey stay because I think ah be the only person wea dey reason this way but we dey...

Thumbs up bro. U nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by AZControversial(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
undecided
This one is pouring the frustration of her entire household.

Racism is a mental illness!
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Franking: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Taa, that's nothing. That's a nobody doing nothing. Compare that to the whole some of us retire to everyday.
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by aronski(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
wonder233:
Gbam! You nailed it absolutely. When I tell people this, they start foaming in the mouth that going abroad is the only way to ever live well.

Sure bro, people make it look like one must be outside Nigeria before he/she become a better person, before he/she see growth in ur life.

like wtf!

So one can't live or become a better person/see growth here!

Make who wan go US/Canada/UK go in peace, we dey here and as long we no dey against their decision they should not see us like we have no plans for ourselves/our growth.

remain bless bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by Kingcalls: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
magicminister:

So its somehow her fault?
Nigerians living in Nigeria need to shut up on issues concerning racism as most of us cannot relate for real!
I have travelled to over 30 countries and I can tell you that a racist is a racist even if you are the most classy and wealthy and pretty person in that environment. Be guarded!

Americans are nice... let her try this in Eastern Europe, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Asia , Middle East and South America... na im dead body dem go carry... only united States, Canada, UK, and those Scandinavian countries plus the Dutch tolerate Blacks... the rest don't regard blacks ...

3 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by SmartPolician: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
No matter how much we run away from our country, nothing compares to your home.

If you have a working country, the world will have regards for you.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by swissgoldenpro2: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by FiremanX: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:
She wanted to divest and she got it.

Those Nigerian men that are team foreign women how far?
How does dis concern Nigerian men?
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by WatchYourSix: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who da heck insults babies....gosh!! That person is horrible
Re: Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message by LocalStandard1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait! Before you attack the racist ask yourself "am I a tribalist?"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie / Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.