Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (4826 Views)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goldenkrezi: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Answer the harmless question you dey quote rule
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2022
U still dont understand the mind of the common norrherners especially the poor,alamjiris and their women..they are all brainwashed into believing more in religion and surpremacy of the north over the south...
Well i blame late zik for causing this calamity on us!
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PROPEACE: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2022
JAMO84:
You Christians ( Not SW Christians) have never accepted APC at the presidency level). Even when Buhari picked a pastor, he lost 95% of Christian dominated states.

If APC lost in 2023, it won't be because of Muslim Muslim.

All of you complaining never planned to vote for Tinubu.
You are quite dull! How did Buhari lose 95% of Christian dominated states and won? Was he voted in those states or not? If true, why did he not win previously?
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AustineE1: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2022
JAMO84:
You Christians ( Not SW Christians) have never accepted APC at the presidency level). Even when Buhari picked a pastor, he lost 95% of Christian dominated states.

If APC lost in 2023, it won't be because of Muslim Muslim.

All of you complaining never planned to vote for Tinubu.
.....just listen to yourself,'we christians did not accept APC at the presidency level and will not vote Tinubu even of he chooses a christian'. It then tells you that 'we' christians are better informed and educated enough to know what is good for our dear nation,you guys brought Buhari upon us because of your religious sentiment and wants to bring Tinubu upon us,on what ground would APC be campaigning,where ASUU has been on strike for several months and does not matter to APC,where our Country has been handed over to bandits,boko haram and all sorts of insecurity,where inflation is on record high,where a dollar is to #600,where the masses hardly feed once a day,where our public health system is dead,where Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world,where corruption,nepotism,ethnicity and religious jingoism is the order of the day,pls keep mentioning them and you shamelessly still wants us to vote in those evil APC politicians from hell. I rest my case.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VERDA: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

These hypocrites in Nigeria are not true Christians

To be a Christian. Means to be like Jesus Christ in your ways and manners

It is you that is the hypocrite, we all know if the tables were turned, the country would have been burnt to the ground....

Why am I even going far, people that did not think a Christian from the north could be a vp cos our Muslim brothers will not vote him, e be like say Una think say people no get sense.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2022
JAMO84:
One question I have for CAN and Nigerian Christians is, why were they silent when PDP picked another Muslim after Buhari? The implication is, Muslims/Notherners could rule for sixteen years straight.

PDP is trying to do Muslim to Muslim, but APC cannot do Muslim Muslim.

CAN is an hypocritical organization, they are desperate to get PDP back to power, they might even pressure Obi to step down for Atiku before 2023.

CAN should know that, if they turn this thing to Muslim vs Christian, it can only end in one outcome.

The last president under the PDP was a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2022
VERDA:

It is you that is the hypocrite, we all know if the tables were turned, the country would have been burnt to the ground....

Why am I even going far, people that did not think a Christian from the north could be a vp cos our Muslim brothers will not vote him, e be like say Una think say people no get sense.

North has two Christian Governors, and 2 Christian deputy

How many Muslim or Amadioha worshipers are Deputies, Speaker, or commissioner in SouthEast?
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VERDA: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

North has two Christian Governors, and 2 Christian deputy

How many Muslim or Amadioha worshipers are Deputies, Speaker, or commissioner in SouthEast?

Like I mentioned earlier, we all know if the tables were turned, the country would have been burnt to the ground...

You cannot be demanding what you cant give, when Nigeria gets to that point I will be the first to not care, but for now when all you have to do is make certain statements in some parts of the country and your dead, until stuff like that ends...you guys should stop deceiving people cos it favours your side.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CSTRR: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2022
But azikiwe was for one naijeria.

He respected all faiths and ethnic groups.
He is the zik of Africa for a reason.
He is the reason why we still have one naijeria today.

You already know that you don't need to be worried about his religious tolerance.

The situation in the 60s is no longer the same as the situation now.

Kasheem and tinubu cannot be compared to the person of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

One of the two is an ethnic bigot, the other is said to be a sponsor of terrorists.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CSTRR: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Kasheem said Peter obi can only win in igboland.

Is that the kind of person you want to compare to Nnamdi Azikiwe?

Or is it the emi lokan of the south West you want to compare to Azikiwe?

People should stop being deliberately stupid.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CSTRR: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
The same applies to MKO Abiola.

You didn't need to be worried about his Muslim-muslim ticket because he was not given to religious intolerance.

None of Tinubu or kasheem is comparable to MKO Abiola.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by JAMO84: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
AustineE1:

.....just listen to yourself,'we christians did not accept APC at the presidency level and will not vote Tinubu even of he chooses a christian'. It then tells you that 'we' christians are better informed and educated enough to know what is good for our dear nation,you guys brought Buhari upon us because of your religious sentiment and wants to bring Tinubu upon us,on what ground would APC be campaigning,where ASUU has been on strike for several months and does not matter to APC,where our Country has been handed over to bandits,boko haram and all sorts of insecurity,where inflation is on record high,where a dollar is to #600,where the masses hardly feed once a day,where our public health system is dead,where Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world,where corruption,nepotism,ethnicity and religious jingoism is the order of the day,pls keep mentioning them and you shamelessly still wants us to vote in those evil APC politicians from hell. I rest my case.
When you Christians brought Jonathan, ASUU did not strike, Boko Haram wasn't existing?

Abeg get out
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by okanlanwon44879: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Sha all you demons can light ya propaganda but we ain't voting JagabanSha all you demons can light ya propaganda but we ain't voting Jagaban...
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2022
In this age & time, someone had to take an example from another century and the reply was 'epic' to this Op?? grin

The SDP in '93 fielded a muslim-muslim ticket and won because Nigerians didn’t have an issue with religion. That is until this party took over in 2015 and made it obvious to all that they were only interested in protecting fulani muslim interests nothing more! So yeah 1979 aside, muslim terrorism was not an issue in Nigeria then. Sharia law supporting the lynching of a school girl by her classmates wasn’t an issue then. Sharia law supporting the lynching of a mother that went preaching near a mosque was not an issue then. Nigeria of today cannot survive with an ethnic champion and a religious fundamentalist running mate leading her!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by engrchykae(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

2023 is 8 months, may the best man wins
you will understand our resolve by then.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by engrchykae(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Ok. Where is the epic reply?
epic by almajiri standard
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nosayer: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

These hypocrites in Nigeria are not true Christians

To be a Christian. Means to be like Jesus Christ in your ways and manners

And your type have the guts to call Jesus or the Christians to question when all you represent is inequity?

You think Jesus would clap for hypocrites like you who would offer something when he can't take a quarter of it?
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Nosayer:

And your type have the guts to call Jesus or the Christians to question when all you represent is inequity?

You think Jesus would clap for hypocrites like you who would offer something when he can't take a quarter of it?

The only equity is defined by Nigeria Federal character commission which only recognise state and Indegeneship and not religion anybody can change at any time
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN :

Trash..trash trash from a lousy stinking mouthed nwaboi

We don't do Muslims. Go to turkey and make good Muslim brothers or geddifok..

grin grin so you don see food pick from dustbin na grin you dis eternally cursed homeless bororo demon from Chad republic I am not talking about your type of Muslim that use Islam to carry out attrocities,rape people's wives and kidnap, I am rather talking about Nigerian Muslims so shut up grin
Useless homeless cursed dead thing like you is deceiving yourself claiming that you are Igbo.
You no go prosper.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by infohenry(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing epic, did they succeed? They north voted for Shagari a less popular candidate because he is one of them. Tinubu will fail like Zik period.
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN :

First you don't have a job...secondly you nor graduate but na you shout pass for here. I dare you to post a picture of your Local government..I can help you out..Just ask

Hahahaha hahahaha � grin na the only thing wey your creator send you come do for life be dis na grin grin this is all you will do till you die enter grave you dis eternally acursed bororo homeless child of perdition and doom from futa-djalon grin grin
You think yahoo can save you grin ;Dits a lie you can never prosper in life, infact if you even do rituals from now till eternity you will still never amount to anything bcus it's your destiny to be a complete failure in life grin ;Dyou will die in shame,penury, homelessly wandering around like a vagabond cheesy ; Dthis is your fate just accept it like that grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

The only equity is defined by Nigeria Federal character commission which only recognise state and Indegeneship and not religion anybody can change at any time

At least you did not masturbate on Igbo tribal hate grin grin grin
Una no just get shame at all oo cheesy grin
How does doing senseless tribal gbasgbos affect your life, does it makes you happy cheesy grin
Do you fill fulfilled doing Igbo yeaaa, Igbo ahhhh, Igbo yeeaaa, Igbo oohhhhh grin grin
Chai werey plenty for here sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

At least you did not masturbate on Igbo tribal hate grin grin grin
Una no just get shame at all oo cheesy grin
How does doing senseless tribal gbasgbos affect your life, does it makes you happy cheesy grin
Do you fill fulfilled doing Igbo yeaaa, Igbo ahhhh, Igbo yeeaaa, Igbo oohhhhh grin grin
Chai werey plenty for here sha cheesy cheesy

Eyah I no Sabi say my comment they cause people sorrow sha..... Wail small and drink water

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah I no Sabi say my comment they cause people sorrow sha..... Wail small and drink water

Hahahaha grin sorrow and frustration na im dey make your type find succor in doing tribal gbasgbos so you no go commit suicide due to depression na grin grin.
People go just dey like dis their only passion for life na to do Igbo aaar, Yoruba yooo Hausa eeehhh all the days of your life till you die enter grave � grin grin
Werey plenty na only few comot clothes true true grin grin

Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha grin sorrow and frustration na im dey make your type find succor in doing tribal gbasgbos so you no go commit suicide due to depression na grin grin.
People go just dey like dis their only passion for life na to do Igbo aaar, Yoruba yooo Hausa eeehhh all the days of your life till you die enter grave � grin grin
Werey plenty na only few comot clothes true true grin grin

My brother you are boooooriiiing abeg qoute me next time only if you have serious talk
Re: Daughter Of Ex-ABU VC Got Epic Reponse To Her Comment On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Omoslim26: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:

My brother you are boooooriiiing abeg qoute me next time only if you have serious talk

So if I should help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos will that be enough fun for you grin cheesy
Will it make you come if I engage you in Tribal banters grin grin
Truly the shameless can never be shamed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Yar'adua To Proceed On Two-week Leave / Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua / Deputy Governors - Any Law Forbidding Overtaking Their Convoy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.