Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys (189 Views)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys by Jenniferchuma10: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng
Singer Portable has denied campaigning for APC in the Saturday, July 16, Osun state governorship election.

Portable denies campaigning for APC, claimed he said 1 million fans not boys
In a video shared online, Portable said he never knew he was going for an APC rally in Osun state. He said he was contracted to come and perform and when he got to Osun state he saw it was an APC rally he was to perform.

He also reiterated his position that he doesn’t know the notorious cult group, One Million boys.

Recall that the Inspector General of Police ordered the Lagos state police commissioner to investigate the singer after a video of him claiming he founded the notorious cult group went viral. Last night he shared a video saying his comment was taken out of context.

In a new video clarifying himself, Portable said he doesn’t know who any ”One million boys”.

”Me I nor know who dem dey call one million boys oo. Na one million fans I know. If I say one million boys, they are my fans. One million girls dey. They are my fans. Abeg ooo. I do music for a living”

He said some people are out to kill his career.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/portable-denies-campaigning-for-apc-claimed-he-said-1-million-fans-not-boys/

Re: Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys by Naijanascam: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahahaha Ogbeni coolu temper....
Wetin concern 1 million boys with 1 million fans grin grin grin abi you eat agbado
Re: Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys by 2special(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Your village People no even get your time, Na your running mouth go kill you

(1) (Reply)

Nude Video: Court Awards N3,300,000.00 Against Liverpool For The Violation / Things You Should Know About Vict0ny / Pyrates Confraternity Reacts To Viral Video Of Its Members Mocking Bola Tinubu’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.