Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Empress Njamah Breaks Down In Tears As She Sets Up Late Ada Ameh's Photo And Con - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Breaks Down In Tears As She Sets Up Late Ada Ameh's Photo And Con (295 Views)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Breaks Down In Tears As She Sets Up Late Ada Ameh's Photo And Con by MsDoris(f): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empress Njamah Breaks Down In Tears As She Sets Up Late Ada Ameh's Photo And Condolence Register (Video)
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is beyond devastated as she publicly mourns her late close friend and colleague, Ada Ameh.

Recall 48 years old Ada Ameh was reported dead on Monday morning, 18th July.

According to reports, she gave up the died on Sunday, 17th July, at a hospital in Delta state where she was rushed after slumping.

Reacting to her friend's death, Empress Njamah was spotted in a new video shedding uncontrollable tears as she sets up Ada's photo on a table.

In the video, the devastated actress was also seen putting up a register for condolence visits on behalf of her late friend, Ada.

At a point she went on her knees shedding tears nonstop.
Visit web page below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/07/empress-njamah-breaks-down-in-tears-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Gospel Singer, Ebenezer Obey Loses 48-yr-old Son, Olayinka / I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self / Full List Of Private Universities In Nigeria. No 4 Is Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.