Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self (294 Views)

“i’m Not Trying To Take Advantage Of A Bad Situation” – Toyin Abraham / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore / Khloe Attacked: 'passageway Btw Your Breast,it's Like Moses Dividing The Redsea' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self by constancefriday(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
News - Stop trying to mimic or completely be the duplicate of a previous legend of history, strive to be "The very best version of your true self"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday advises Youths/Young Celebrities who try so much to mimic or copy old legends.

It's okay to have legends who inspire you to be great, we call them role models (whether living or dead). It's not bad to pick a word or two from what they've said or left in the records of history.
The problem however is that most young celebrities over duplicate these legends until you can no longer see the duplicator.

For example...

I love Jesus, I carry my cross and follow Jesus but I cannot be Jesus, I can only be myself with the teachings of Jesus in mind and at heart, I have the correct information that empowers you to be

"The very best version of your true self"

This is the principal ingredient to Self Development, Innovation, Creativity and Fulfilment of Destiny.

Strive to be the very best version of yourself. Your true self.
This is the whole idea behind the "Real Life" slogan

Right now you're most likely seeing "Constance Friday" version 155.0 I will continue to improve even beyond " Constance Friday" version 1000.0 until I ultimately manifest "Divinity" life is a journey with many destinations of improvement.
Remain Blessed!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

www.Facebook.com/IamConstanceCFriday

1 Share

Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self by fvck(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Then be ready to take yourself to heaven

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self by caesymore(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
In the voice of this nollywood guy - You never get sense you won get independence grin

Christianity na to be like Christ not yourself.

This woke rubbish don dey whine this Men them.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Trying To Be Like Moses Or Jesus, I'm Trying To Be My Best Self by constancefriday(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2022
constancefriday:
News - Stop trying to mimic or completely be the duplicate of a previous legend of history, strive to be "The very best version of your true self"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday advises Youths/Young Celebrities who try so much to mimic or copy old legends.

It's okay to have legends who inspire you to be great, we call them role models (whether living or dead). It's not bad to pick a word or two from what they've said or left in the records of history.
The problem however is that most young celebrities over duplicate these legends until you can no longer see the duplicator.

For example...

I love Jesus, I carry my cross and follow Jesus but I cannot be Jesus, I can only be myself with the teachings of Jesus in mind and at heart, I have the correct information that empowers you to be

"The very best version of your true self"

This is the principal ingredient to Self Development, Innovation, Creativity and Fulfilment of Destiny.

Strive to be the very best version of yourself. Your true self.
This is the whole idea behind the "Real Life" slogan

Right now you're most likely seeing "Constance Friday" version 155.0 I will continue to improve even beyond " Constance Friday" version 1000.0 until I ultimately manifest "Divinity" life is a journey with many destinations of improvement.
Remain Blessed!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

www.Facebook.com/IamConstanceCFriday

I can't take myself to heaven, only Jesus can take me to heaven, that's why I believe in Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Has Done It Again, Break Another Record Within 24hrs / Full List Of Private Universities In Nigeria. No 4 Is Global / Davido Ft Usher- IF Remix Perform Live Together On Stage In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.