Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Repost: A Digital Camera Review Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Repost: A Digital Camera Review Writer Needed (169 Views)

Repost: Internship At Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) [may 2018] / REPOST:: Olam Nigeria Recruits Graduate Engineering Trainee (2018) / We Are Hiring 40+ Dispatch Riders IN ABUJA - Share/repost/apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repost: A Digital Camera Review Writer Needed by THELATTERMAN(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2022
I need the assistance of a digital camera review writer for a photography blog.

Requirements:
You must know how to do research. I can teach you if you are willing to learn. However, you must have experience in the photography niche.

You must have access to and know-how to use Grammarly. At least, the free mode.

You must know how to format articles with google docs. I can teach you as well.

You must have effective communication skills. I love working with open-minded people.
Content must be unique and pass plagiarism tests.

Work Duration
Long-term. You will create at least 4000 words of unique content per week. And at most 10k words.

Benefits
Constant work and source of income
Payments upon completion of each article. No delays.

Long-term working relationship.

Rate
N1 per word for the first two sets of articles that you write. If you do well, the pay would become N1.5 per word.

Therefore, if you think you are fit for this role, kindly send an email to jonathansamule6@gmail.com with at least two relevant work samples. Also, include your WhatsApp number.

Please, do not send generic proposals.

T&A

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Eliminate The Hatred And Let Money Start Flowing. Read To The End. / How You Can Earn $2000 Monthly Guaranteed / Edo Not Owing Salaries, Slams Budgit Over False Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.