Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now (194 Views)

How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now by Solo777(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Smart business ideas you can start up in your neighborhood right away.

Right in front of your house....

In your street....

For some, you can start up right away after reading this book even with no capital.

A stay-at-home mum can do them

A student can do them....

Even on the campus....

You can also do them as you come back from work.

I'm talking about business ideas that can generate #1,000 - #10,000 daily.

It could be your second or third source of income.

Over 15 smart business ideas, you can start up right away in your neighborhood with little or no start-up capital and make at least #1,000 - #10,000 daily.

If making at least an extra #50,000 - #200,000 every month is what you want then get it now.

By getting it now, you'll be among the few who will pre-order it for #1,000 instead of #5,000.

And if we've not met before, I'm Olive Jaja.

A Business and Sales Coach with results.

Since 2020, I've taught over 3215 business owners about sales, marketing, and advertising and helped hundreds grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to being sold out in 30 days or less.

What you're getting is real-life practical business ideas and experience from my teachings of thousands of business owners and you can start yours right away.

Bonus:

1. You'll join my support group where I'll keep an eye on you and your progress.

2. You'll get access to my business mentorship group.

3. You'll get a FREE copy of my book "THE A, B, C OF BUSINESS" where I listed out everything you need to start a business, be it offline or online.

4. You'll get access to ask me any question you have concerning business, sales, advertising, and marketing.

Get it now for pre-order @ #1,000 or wait for it to be out in a few days and pay #5,000.

If I were you, I'll make payment quickly and pre-order for just #1,000 now.

Send NBI to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to pre-order now @ #1,000.
Re: Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2022
You are a bastard for posting this rubbish. Scammer. Fool. Get a job
Re: Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now by Solo777(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Send NBI to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to pre-order now @ #1,000 only.

(1) (Reply)

Brillescrow / Generator Mechanics And Repairs. / Disclaimer: Nobody Is Authorized To Do Business In My Name- Chief Emechebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.