Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,839 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (39652 Views)

Pictures Of Benue Fashion Hub Commissioned By VP Shettima Today / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Kingpele(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Am tired of this nonsense
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Anaerobi(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Very good.

Religion isn't supposed to include itself with politics, but since they decided to take it to this direction. Then they have declared war against the church. So it's time for the church to take the bull by the torn.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by diadem10: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Adeboye didn't back anyone. He only said he didn't support any party.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by sonofthunder: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

God have shown Papa Adeboye so much mercy, he's already a made preacher, man is so rich, there's no amount of money that the uselèss føolish and idiotic agabado munching bastard can offer Papa Adeboye that can move him. The føolish cassava eater can only used his stolen money to buy his føolish and idiotic BATstards urchins, because they're poverty stricken.

Tinubu is a goner.

In as much as you do not align with BAT, are all these vulgar words necessary. You could have easily passed your message across.

All is well

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Hastaad: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2022
I can't take CAN seriously, till they start fighting for the rights of Christians, not just talk.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2022
I knew baba go dey neutral... it's just so unfortunate that e dey under i neva chop association wey dey house yahoo pastors
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by WebWriter: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by BabaAgba79(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2022
November1857:
https://punchng.com/adeboye-backs-can-pfn-apc-unveils-shettima-today/?amp

Tinubu should have picked a Christian candidate but for the fear of rejection by Northerners. Same with MKO Abiola. Please, may I douse your tension that the two APC candidates are not bigots! Security will be restored! Economy shall thrive and food will be surplus. However, expect to pay more taxes, dues, tariffs and those payments will be thoroughly enforced!
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Shawl001(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2022
The church must rise up to this great threat.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by tymicjay77: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
65%/70% Yoruba Muslims practicing + north Muslims votes = winning strategy. .. grin grin grin

Like it or not power is coming to the South.. grin grin cheesy

So when the suffering come, will Yoruba Muslim and north be excluded.
I believe Nigerians should be wise enough after their foolish clamoring for buhari as messiah , and seeing what their foolish messiah can do. I think we should be wise to know that this politicians we follow blindly always put their selfish interest before any other thing.
I will not ask anyone to vote for a particular candidate but I will challenge you to vote for that candidate you can entrust
1. your future
2. You children future
Cos supporting someone because he or she practice ur religion will not put food on your table. So think wisely

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by soundgodrecords: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Naija youths we are gathering in Abuja to protest for Buhari for his planned JIHAD against christians with his muslim muslim ticket and the killing of 2500 christian youths in imo state by governor uzodimma

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by BigBelleControl(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2022
This election should just come and go.
But one thing I'm sure of is that whosoever wins amongst these candidates can't be worse than Buhari.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Buksaylor: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyanu mashele. Nigerians will choose Asiwaju and Shettima because they are the best.
Nigerians will choose Asiwaju over PDP's flagbearer and those of other mushroom parties.

Pastor Bakare has already shed light on why competence will trump this position of some members of these groups. Nigerians want competence and Asiwaju is the most competent among them all.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Sometimes I wonder if this is induced stupidity..or just that some people are just brain dead..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by tayolove12(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu knows the way into these pastor's hearts...$$$

By give them money and this idiot continue killing our family's
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Anndrew(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2022
ProfessorAlex:
With APC losing Osun election, they've successfully made plans to rig the presidential election and have a perfect reference that elections were free and fair, "like Osun"..
APC and Tinubu know they can't win the presidential election in a free and fair election.
You won't be able to complain cos they didn't complain when they lost Osun. It's all a plan for future reference. They'll gaslight you and try to paint a picture of you being a sour loser.
The silence of APC and the North on the outcome of Osun State election is deafening.
Don't let it deceive you.
This is a presidential election and not state...Nigerians as a whole don't want Bobo Chicago as president..u can't force urself in let alone to rig the election..If apc rig the election..I can't only guarantee u that there will be war,riot,protest...so much more yet to unveil...end sar will be a Childplay in 2023....

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by floss(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyanu mashele. Nigerians will choose Asiwaju and Shettima because they are the best.
Nigerians will choose Asiwaju over PDP's flagbearer and those of other mushroom parties.

Pastor Bakare has already shed light on why competence will trump this position of some members of these groups. Nigerians want competence and Asiwaju is the most competent among them all.

Thank you.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Was Buhari competent?

If Tinubu doesn't appoint you as a cabinet member just know you are the biggest loser.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Newton2024: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
The church in a statement on Tuesday said Adeboye was under the authorities of the Christian Association of Nigeria and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, adding that he would not speak “on behalf of Christians on issues regarding policies”.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by olisaEze(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Pastor E.A. Adeboye and the RCCG have not and will not endorse any candidate for the 2023 general elections in Nigeria. The news reported by Daily Post is false. Daily Post and other News Outlets should desist from spreading false information about Pastor E.A. Adeboye and the RCCG, as it defeats the code and ethics of journalism and the full weight of the law will be employed if such happens in future. God bless you.”

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Lightened: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2022
It's not only 65%, it's 650%. Nonsense talk, how could the population of muslim be more than christians in the west. The population of redeemed members alone is more than any population the muslim might think they have.

I have no pity for the APC, this is the beginning of an end for them, how can a reasonable party choose two persons of same religion? Is that not madness? The current state of Nigeria even with Christian, Muslim in power is highly alarming, now talking about one muslim muslim. APC wants to evoke the wrath of God and they will surely see God at war.

Having said that, all I pray for is a good leader with foresight, purpose and focus, as a neutralist, I can only ask God to help Nigeria and allow in one way or the other, a leader that has the fear of God and empathy.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Okobola146: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Remi Tinubu will soon stop going to church just to convince her husband fellow head slammer that she is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Coward Christians! I don't know when Christian leaders will have courage like Thier Muslim counterpart and stand firmly in politics.
Nonsense!
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Vistra40: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
65%/70% Yoruba Muslims practicing + north Muslims votes = winning strategy. .. grin grin grin

Like it or not power is coming to the South.. grin grin cheesy

So you are banking on purely religious sentiments to win elections? No wonder APC has too many bigots in it.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is going to backtrack. In fact they'll postpone the unveiling. Let's wait.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2022
click the link on my signature to join(make sure its https://)

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Newton2024:

The church in a statement on Tuesday said Adeboye was under the authorities of the Christian Association of Nigeria and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, adding that he would not speak “on behalf of Christians on issues regarding policies”.

No scripturally-organized Church is under authority of any other body outside its local Elders in that congregration. It is heresy you are preaching and that's what hatred does wink
Hatred and the Spirit of God can not cohabit in you.

I am a Christian from the SW and millions of us will vote of Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the most competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Imposters and others are free to keep their online hate campaign but you all will still lose.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best and most competent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.