Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (39341 Views)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by hotseat: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2022
The credibility and relevance of all non Muslims as equal stakeholders in the Nigerian project is being called to question as it were.

Tinubu and the APC have dared the rest of the country to do their worst and it is now left to the electorates to prove to them that power actually belongs to the people and not some daredevil political adventurers and bandits!

They have stirred the hornet's nest!

They have sown the wind and must be made to reap the whirlwind come 2023!

Enough of their shenanigans!
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by akbonus: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
grin
Even if tinubu pick a Christian northerner...they will say he has made a grave mistake bc he will lose the core north vote ...

The votes of the Christians has already been divided partly to PDP and LP ... tinubu picking a christian will give block northern vote to atiku...

Tinubu is no longer too old again. Abi
Now is Muslim -muslim...

Let us c d next propaganda people will cook..

On his mandate we stand

YOU LACK SENSE,THE ODDS AGAINST TIFNUBU IS GETTING BIGGER BY THE DAY AND IT IS GOD AT WORK,TINUBU IS CORRUPT,DRUG ALLEGATION HANGING ON HIS NECK,BULLION VAN MATTER,LEKKI TOLL GATE MASACRE,LAGOS IGR IN HIS POCKET,CERTIFICATE SAGA,AGE DISCREPANCES AND NOW MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET. GOD HAS FINALLY HEAR THE CRY OF THE POOR MASES,HOW CAN ONE CANDIDATE HAVE ALL THESE ISSUES HANGING ON HIS NECK,WE ARE NOT HEARING MUCH ABOUT ATIKU OTHER THAN HE IS A LOOTER AND ALSO TOO OLD.YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAN POLITICS IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY THAT IS WHY WE ARE JUST GOOFING LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE.IF APC HAD GIVEN US OSIBANJO AND ZULUM AND PDP GIVES US OBI AND TAMBUWAL,THEN THERE WILL NO LABOUR PARTY AND NIGERIANS WILL BE DIDVIDED IN BETWEEN FOUR GOOD MEN,NIGERIANS AND SOUTHERNERS KNOW THE BALL IS IN THEIR COURT.TRUST ME WHICHEVER PARTY WINS NIGERIANS WILL FORGET THEIR PAST EVILS BECAUSE OF THE FOUR THEY BROUGHT FORWARD BUT NO, THE TWO CRIMINALS AND THE EVIL MEN EHIND THEM SAY IT IS MY TURN,THE OTHER SAY I WANT TO FIX WHAT I WAS UNABLE TO FIX THE LAST TIME(OUR MONEY)
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by frog12: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2022
vote peter obi
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by HakiimAlvista: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hope still they exist for this kind situation? OSUN ELECTION suppose be like an eye opener to APC, If Adeleke fit defeat Tinubu cousin Oyetola for the home state of the so called national leader of apc, you suppose know say apc and tinubu don dey loose relevance. May affliction never rise again the second time
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyanu mashele. Nigerians will choose Asiwaju and Shettima because they are the best.
Nigerians will choose Asiwaju over PDP's flagbearer and those of other mushroom parties.

Pastor Bakare has already shed light on why competence will trump this position of some members of these groups. Nigerians want competence and Asiwaju is the most competent among them all.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Empiree: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
November1857:
https://punchng.com/adeboye-backs-can-pfn-apc-unveils-shettima-today/?amp
Imagine this is Muslim, Christian would not let us rest.

This line from the article above

The Lagos State APC chairman, Pastor Cornelius Ojelabi,

Imagine it says

The Lagos State APC chairman, Sheikh or Alfa Abdullah AbdulHamid
. Christians would say this is not Islamic nation. CHRISTIANITY is obviously intolerant religion.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Nobleman80: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyanu mashele. Nigerians will choose Asiwaju and Shettima because they are the best.
Nigerians will choose Asiwaju over PDP's flagbearer and those of other mushroom parties.

Pastor Bakare has already shed light on why competence will trump this position of some members of these groups. Nigerians want competence and Asiwaju is the most competent among them all.

Thank you.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Hello baba jide or is it ayo of tvc Nigerians said NO
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by kayjay69(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
That might not be enough.

It seems people like you just don't understand how desperate and cunning Tinubu is.

He most likely has already factored that Buhari will not help him use Federal might to win rig. However this man has enough Judges and Justices on his payroll to ensure that this will not be a free and fair fight.

All he has to do is ensure that the votes are close enough and I will not be shocked if it is settled in court.

Do not underestimate Bola Ahmed Tinubu or his desperation to become President.

I hope Nigerians vote Atiku into power so that this so-called country may be hastily dissolved. Nobody is coming to save you Nigerians. This country has gone to the dogs and no one can reverse the current trajectory. All of the candidates know this.
Sunday2021:
I have trust in Buhari, he will not allow the desperation of one man(emi lokan) to destroy the free and fair elections we are getting now.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by moradeke42109: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jihadist Tinubu should go and beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he claims no Christian is capable enough to be Vice President Jihadist Tinubu should go and beg for votes in the mosques and sambisa forest since he claims no Christian is capable enough to be Vice President ...
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Opmic: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu knows the way into these pastor's hearts...$$$
Trust me Adeboyes net worth is far more than Tinubus own. If possible tripled
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Viscuz:
A suicide bomber cannot be a Vice Presidental candidate
.... hahahaha... suicide bomber...you are funny

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by FiremanX: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

God have shown Papa Adeboye so much mercy, he's already a made preacher, man is so rich. There's no amount of money that the uselèss føolish and idiotic agabado munching bastard can offer Papa Adeboye that can move him. The foolish cassava eater can only used his stolen money to buy his foolish and idiotic BATstards urchins, because they're poverty stricken.

Tinubu is a goner.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2

this insult is too much
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by kevclin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
65%/70% Yoruba Muslims practicing + north Muslims votes = winning strategy. .. grin grin grin

Like it or not power is coming to the South.. grin grin cheesy
Definitely. But South-East

Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Why using please again?
I think u will use my card to vote on my behalf?
Awon knocked brain fellow
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by truthfinder319: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Leave Adeboye. Go and campaign for your candidate. All politicians who steal are either Christian or Muslim. Religion does not enhance governance. Don't be perpetually bitter. The candidates have well-raised kids. Go and find a job.
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by Wwwq: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by swissgoldenpro2: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by luluman: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
65%/70% Yoruba Muslims practicing + north Muslims votes = winning strategy. .. grin grin grin

Like it or not power is coming to the South.. grin grin cheesy

Is it just about coming to the south? Stop being dumb
Re: Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today by ASAPFERG1: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Armaggedon:
HE did not back CAN, for your information. He only denied declaring support to ANY CANDIDATE.
He is acting out his character as a YORUBAMAN not as CHRISTIAN.

The Chameleon character of EVERY yoruba man and his Igbophobia makes it difficult for the yorubaman to be a true christian, no matter how pious he tries to portray himself. This is what Kanu complains about. It was the evangelicals in America that perished political correctness and rallied round and brought Trump when they feared the country was going down the abyss of immorality. Kumuyi, A man that visited an islamic hardliner president in the midst of Christian slaughter and wished him well, can never show you the way to heaven. most afonja pastors are demon incarnate. I hope our people will come around.

why should any yoruba vote for igbo?
We will rather vote for northerners because we stand to gain from them than useless people called igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.