Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? (32747 Views)

2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 2dominate: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who go buy ronaldo like this now.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Simple. He is 37 years old.

He is old by football standards...

Why buy a 37 year old, that would retire in 2 years, when you can buy a 23 year old that can do much better, for a lesser salary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 2dominate: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shit ur mouth....naso dem rush wey na only psg take am... stop decieving urself..messi is leaving for USA next year whr he will.retire... no club wants a 6 goal a season player that earns for than a whole team...
Cry more PSG wants to extend his contract but he's going to decide after winning the world cup.

12 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by MrMMBM(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Stanfeelings: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
90% PAY CUT? WHO WOULD DO THAT? LOL.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
2dominate:

Cry more PSG wants to extend his contract but he's going to decide after winning the world cup.

Which psg wants to extend his contract... no difference between portable and u messi minions... just cool out stuff from ur brains and trash it out.... show me whr psg said they wanna extend his contract... naso una talk say man city , Chelsea, real madrid , bayern Munich ... Time reach, na only farmers league come show interest...Barca sef pursue am comot
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by sprints1: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
He has made his decision on a new club. Just want to delay it till very late, to attract the attention to himself .....just Ronaldo doings. Calm down........he will play in the UCL even of it's for Sporting Lisbon. grin grin cheesy cheesy
he is working on a deal to athletico Madrid simeone wants him but they are delaying his deal due to sporting decisions which we understand ronaldo will get a club before august that is for sure and Ronaldo is ready to go there.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by sekem: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
He should go to MLS

That's where his mates are operating from now.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 2dominate: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Which psg wants to extend his contract... no difference between portable and u messi minions... just cool out stuff from ur brains and trash it out.... show me whr psg said they wanna extend his contract... naso una talk say man city , Chelsea, real madrid , bayern Munich ... Time reach, na only farmers league come show interest...Barca sef pursue am comot
Go check Fabs tweet on Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
The earlier the better ororo start learning europa anthem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by fergie001: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
sprints1:
he is working on a deal to athletico Madrid simeone wants him but they are delaying his deal due to sporting decisions which we understand ronaldo will get a club before august that is for sure and Ronaldo is ready to go there.
Wagbayi.....
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by sprints1: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Simple. He is 37 years old.

He is old by football standards...

Why buy a 37 year old, that would retire in 2 years, when you can buy a 23 year old that can do much better, for a lesser salary.
23 year old player like rashford and martial who is always injured or misfiring well seems u are newbie in football even zlatan that is 40 is getting a new deal, Lewadowski is old but barca signed him for over 35m. Ronaldo is an investment whether he has two years left or not in his career is none of any club' business. Ronaldo is an asset not a liability. If you know how much he fetch for united last season you will know he is an asset. Why other top clubs doesn't want it is understandble because they are filled up already adding ronaldo to their list is a problem. But Atletico Madrid is working on his deal presently Jorge mendes Is a guru he will sort him out before end of august.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Nostradamu(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omicron007:

This scammer has come again grin

Asin!

I {open eye} lose 100K to one idiot like this too. And nobi say the guy na outsider ooooo, na we-we sef. Who knows, weda na him dey behind that moniker angry.

But ...

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Seconsol92(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
baba don old na
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Cantonese: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Saudi Arabia straight or China. Retire in peace and return to his hotel business.

Meanwhile Messi go dey go from trophy to trophy.

Obembet how e sound to you?

4 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by moufan: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
penaldo is a liability

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by hermesprogidy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
I pray Ronaldo leaves Manu. It's definitely will be a blessing in disguise.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by engrchykae(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
we have what it takes to win UCL
my front dey scary
Whether Ansu Auba Demboss or depay lewy raphinha
With my artistic pedri in the midfield.
We are good abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by phemmyfour: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Ronaldo wants to leave Man Utd – but none of Europe's top teams want Cristiano.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/why-no-top-teams-want-cristiano-ronaldo-bayern-munich-psg/blt1f1d6df6253813d3#cs9be28ab602dbb516
Dressing room is key.... Ronaldo divides, he's not a unifier
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by seunak2016: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ronaldo can just find a club with 60% cut in wages and play CL since he care about CL that much OR go play for saudi Arabia for money and forget about CL then accumulate wealth for himself during his last stage in his career.

RONALDO CANT EAT HIS CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT

3 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
sprints1:
23 year old player like rashford and martial who is always injured or misfiring well seems u are newbie in football even zlatan that is 40 is getting a new deal, Lewadowski is old but barca signed him for over 35m. Ronaldo is an investment whether he has two years left or not in his career is none of any club' business. Ronaldo is an asset not a liability. If you know how much he fetch for united last season you will know he is an asset. Why other top clubs doesn't want it is understandble because they are filled up already adding ronaldo to their list is a problem. But Atletico Madrid is working on his deal presently Jorge mendes Is a guru he will sort him out before end of august.

Yes, he is still good, but the problem is, he is 37.

By 37 age is catching up with most star athletes. That includes Ronaldo. And team owners and coaches know from experience.

Also, many of the clubs that rejected him can afford better and younger players that would last a long time, and earn them more money than just the two to three years Ronaldo has left, and I am being optimistic. And even if they are not as good as he is, they will appreciate with time. After all, Ronaldo once replaced an older player some time ago.

Even Messi...if messi leaves PSG...he will end up in the same problem. Old age.

Father time catches up with even the best athlete.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by engrchykae(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Starz825:

I Pity you...
You think barca will just take off like that...na so e easy....

My Madrid still stand a chance to enter the finals than both Barca and PSG....
you don forget the 0:4 wey I wipe you?
You go still collect more from lewy.
You know say your defenders no dey fit contain dembele

4 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Kaysalas(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Starz825:

I Pity you...
You think barca will just take off like that...na so e easy....

My Madrid still stand a chance to enter the finals than both Barca and PSG....
This Barca is taking off like that! To the very summit, mark my words! I go try quite you by May next year, God willing

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by swissgoldenpro2: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just leave Ronaldo alone
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Centrallock: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Unfortunately i knew this would come up and make front page..
But it's just like the Russia and Ukraine war alot of people read news without going deeper for clarification..

Now which club rejected Ronaldo sadly none..

Chelsea pushed for the transfer, even tuchel said it, like Nathan ake it was a nice try from them but the team they are contracted to rejected their proposal..

Bayern:
Bayren has meet and discussed with mendes even reached an agreement..

Oliver Kahn even contacted united but united stand still remians No..

Psg never had any contact with Ronaldo
Barcelona and ATM was all rumor's, Ronaldo can't move to especially Barcelona..

Liverpool was never in discussion, same with mancity..

I will leave links for you to go deeper

https://twitter.com/ranny_ft/status/1548234172845531139?s=20&t=08Fx1DvDTVSNeI_VP6oh4g
Tuchel comment on Ronaldo

Fabrizio has a bigger audience but he isn't the best

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by engrchykae(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaysalas:

This Barca is taking off like that! To the very summit, mark my words! I go try quite you by May next year, God willing
guy I needed one more bad guy like pedri in the midfield.
Pedri and fati dey make me happy

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Kaysalas(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
engrchykae:
guy I needed one more bad guy like pedri in the midfield.
Pedri and fati dey make me happy
grin grin
Just relax bro, we might get Bernardo Silva from Man city very soon!
wink wink
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by joshuaidibia(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Always criticized, always shamed. The most complete footballer of all time, on and off the pitch.

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by sprints1: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Yes, he is still good, but the problem is, he is 37.

By 37 age is catching up with most star athletes. That includes Ronaldo. And team owners and coaches know from experience.

Also, many of the clubs that rejected him can afford better and younger players that would last a long time, and earn them more money than just the two to three years Ronaldo has left, and I am being optimistic. And even if they are not as good as he is, they will appreciate with time. After all, Ronaldo once replaced an older player some time ago.

Even Messi...if messi leaves PSG...he will end up in the same problem. Old age.

Father time catches up with even the best athlete.
with the way football is now how many young players can deliver like Ronaldo. Obviously none, aside haaland and Mbappe who are in good clubs already. Liverpool got Darwin, Chelsea, Bayern are still considering Ronaldo infact atletico really wants him. But they have to let go of morata griezmann or Felix obviously he is better than the three above. It is shame football has declined to the extent finding a good young striker is herculean task. He will definitely get a new club.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Timekeeper452: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am a full time Messi fan, but even I understand the Ronaldo was and still is a legend . Age is something we all can’t run from and most teams are trying to avoid signing an aging player on a high salary. Same will eventually happen to Messi and other legends, it’s simply natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos) / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.