Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? (32744 Views)

2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by shegz24(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
With Lewandowski now a Barcelona player; Chelsea NEED Ronaldo the most.

They need a worldclass striker to lead the line if they want to challenge for the title.

There is a scarcity of WC strikers now.

Spurs wont sell Kane to Chelsea.
Suarez,Cavani etc are finished.
Osimhen is not yet at that level
The rest are average.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by wealthpreach(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Codes151:
Stop peddling fake news. CR7 isn't interested in a transfer.

Don't be dumb! He requested to leave, check and read your news well.

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Ade1177: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gosh I pray I am this successful

People just hate me for being better than everyone else

Simple logic people hate United but all the news and channels are talking about them to get more clicks and views

Almost all channel talk about United everyday

I'm yet to see a channel that talks about teams like city, Liverpool and the rest for more than 5mins

Hate them but they are still the biggest club to talk about to generate views and money to pay those idiots analyst,

the more you hate the bigger they get

Put a picture of Ronaldo on your video and views and likes flood

Nobody talks about Salah
He won't bring views

Who will buy Ronaldo?
The guy has over achieved and it's making people uncomfortable he should have retired by now, but no... he's still better than 90% of footballers currently playing

My point is, stop this hate.. He's gonna be in United on his terms or any other team he chooses

He is that BIG, deal with it

If you worked hard for 18yrs straight being the best being compared to Messi every single day for 15yrs

You can do whatever you want!
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by ItrendNaija(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
He’s too expensive. People like to get value for their money. An IP67 water resistant smartwatch is value for money

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Starz825(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
engrchykae:
you don forget the 0:4 wey I wipe you?
You go still collect more from lewy.
You know say your defenders no dey fit contain dembele
To beat me no be new thing....
Me sef beat you five straight times in your lows before the 4-0...
Madrid is always the team to beat for you guys...
Beat me..but I go collect cup...

Mind you all the old legs you sign are fantastic players..but you can only enjoy them for a season or two...in the long run you will still suffer...

Barca can't match Madrid in anything even in club management ...we better in everything

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Ade1177: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
shegz24:
With Lewandowski now a Barcelona player; Chelsea NEED Ronaldo the most.

They need a worldclass striker to lead the line if they want to challenge for the title.

There is a scarcity of WC strikers now.

Spurs wont sell Kane to Chelsea.
Suarez,Cavani etc are finished.
Osimhen is not yet at that level
The rest are average.
Ronaldo is a big family guy

He won't do anything that will hurt his legacy, I can bet anything

I won't be surprised if this saga last till the last day of transfer, people forget he left juventus at the last days of transfer window

The reason he hasn't really come out to say anything is

Ronaldo won't go to a club that will make HALF his fans mad at him! Never!

He won't go to a club he won't be WORSHIPPED!!!

he won't go to a club he won't be the main MAN!

call it ego, but he has a big image to protect

Forget all the haters, all they do is talk
There's nothing they want to say now

That they have not said Worse when he was in Madrid and he shut them all up every single time

But they keep trolling

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Bentonite1: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u ppl re just deceiving urselves lipsrsealed

Your just an ignorant fo0l.. what has CR7 got to do with you? What has he not won? He can do whatever he likes... that's why he's CR7. SO SH0T UP.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Bentonite1: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
we will not, because he will get a club las las but he has not gotten yet.
if we bet now u will say u said it when he finally gets

THE SUPERSTAR YOU CRITICIZE RECEIVES $2.5-3M on each Instagram post, has $1b deal with Nike which runs till he dies. so what's your pain here OP?
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Bentonite1: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
He will not exceed 2 CL this coming season..
That is if he plays CL oo angry angry

SO DAFT.. PESSI AS$LICKING SUPPORTER.

RONALDO IS 16 GOALS AND 8 ASSISTS AWAY FROM PESSI.. AND HE'S STILL ACTIVE. IF YOU WANNA DIE, GO AND DIE.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Bentonite1: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
princeemmma:
Which team is going to buy 35years old man, a player that will come to your team and disorganise the pattern of play.. a player that will always expect the team to play just for him... Ronaldo not wanting to play in the Europa league will be the end of his career very soon, because i don't see any team signing him and i don't pray he gets back to the man united team... with the way Martial, rashford and sancho is doing in the pre season tour.

Saudi Arabia will be the next option

So shameless being. All his honours were bagged from a disorganized team. stf...
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Bentonite1: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
we have what it takes to win UCL

lol...

8-2
4-0
4-0
3-0
what more? let's see how you do this season
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by ghettokid1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bentonite1:

lol...

8-2
4-0
4-0
3-0
what more? let's see how you do this season
that era has gone bro.....
no more Lenglet, Semedo and umtiti at the back

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by sergi99(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
A variety of reasons.

One... he's aging and getting a 37 yr old (who'll be 38 soon) on such wages isn't a wise plan in the long run.

Two... he gets petulant at times when he doesn't have his way and some coaches and directors may not be up for that.

But all in all, he's an amazing player with a great will and unbelievable work ethic. So, if some people want to overlook the other factors... great.

But I don't see any big team doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by FiremanX: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Carizworld22: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
I thought Chelsea was interested in him, I wish he could stay at man utd and help improve the team
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Snapchat: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

This plenty grammar is not necessary. It's down to just one thing....money. none of these clubs will be willing to pay his salary even if they could

Which means they do not want him. Any team that seriously wants him would compromise.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Psady(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
I will also quote u when the season ends..

Meanwhile this season's CL final will be Barcelona vs PSG or Barcelona vs Man City, but Barcelona will win any of them sha
Dreams!
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Snapchat: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Centrallock:
Unfortunately i knew this would come up and make front page..
But it's just like the Russia and Ukraine war alot of people read news without going deeper for clarification..

Now which club rejected Ronaldo sadly none..

Chelsea pushed for the transfer, even tuchel said it, like Nathan ake it was a nice try from them but the team they are contracted to rejected their proposal..

Bayern:
Bayren has meet and discussed with mendes even reached an agreement..

Oliver Kahn even contacted united but united stand still remians No..

Psg never had any contact with Ronaldo
Barcelona and ATM was all rumor's, Ronaldo can't move to especially Barcelona..

Liverpool was never in discussion, same with mancity..

I will leave links for you to go deeper

https://twitter.com/ranny_ft/status/1548234172845531139?s=20&t=08Fx1DvDTVSNeI_VP6oh4g
Tuchel comment on Ronaldo

Fabrizio has a bigger audience but he isn't the best

Oliver Kahn, Bayern’s Coach and one other person from Bayern’s board publicly rejected Ronaldo but you choose to believe an unknown twitter tweep who’s prolly a Ronaldo dccksucker. Not only that you stylishly degraded Fab. WTF!!

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Which means they do not want him. Any team that seriously wants him would compromise.

That's why I said: It's down to just one thing....money. none of these clubs will be willing to pay his salary even if they could
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Truvelisback(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
The guy too dey show himself. Him back-seat-driver too. He was also one of the reason(s) Ole was sacked. As a matter of fact, Ole regretted bringing him. Humility is just his problem.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
The answer simple. No club want to relegate to Europa league. He nearly take Juve to Europa but he failed but fiammmmm he successfully took Man U to Europa. If your club want to play Europa sign him.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Thazard(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
;
oz4real83:
What CR7 wants is champions league football, if he is that desperate, there are other small clubs that qualified for the competition cheesy grin, some Portuguese clubs also qualified but he should be willing to have a 90% pay cut, reduce his ego and be more of a team player. If he is unwilling to join these clubs, he should start practising the Europa league anthem so that he will know it before the competition starts cheesy cheesy grin grin

gringringrin
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by engrchykae(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Starz825:

To beat me no be new thing....
Me sef beat you five straight times in your lows before the 4-0...
Madrid is always the team to beat for you guys...
Beat me..but I go collect cup...

Mind you all the old legs you sign are fantastic players..but you can only enjoy them for a season or two...in the long run you will still suffer...

Barca can't match Madrid in anything even in club management ...we better in everything
story, when pep took over from rijkaard, we beat Madrid more than 6 straight classicos
From 2008/2009 season to 2011.
The first time mou got Copa dey Rey from us at the mestella, it was celebrated in an open roof bus, Ramos in euphoria of Copa dey Rey broke the hand of the Copa, (he has a thing for breaking hands, Salah comes to mind)
We did quintiples and sextuples which Madrid have never done.
Our Barca success automatically translates into Spanish success.
From 2008 when we started doing fine to 2012 when we started to decline.
Our Barca success made Spain a terror in Europe and the world.
Back to back euro nations cup and a world cup is a testament to that.
The Barca midfield and defence with pockets of players from other clubs brought Glory to Spain.
In Madrid glorious days, Spain achieved nothing.
You know why?
Madrid don't care about Spain, they only care about glory and if that glory will come from Portuguese, Brazilians, Germans, etc. It's ok for madridstas
Madrid won back to back UEFA champions league but Spain won nothing.
I can deduce that the decline of Barca is the decline of Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Freelancerx: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
At least Manutd still wants him. He should resume and face Europa.

Make he no dey send messages to his agents to find him a club

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Starz825(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
engrchykae:
story, when pep took over from rijkaard, we beat Madrid more than 6 straight classicos
From 2008/2009 season to 2011.
The first time mou got Copa dey Rey from us at the mestella, it was celebrated in an open roof bus, Ramos in euphoria of Copa dey Rey broke the hand of the Copa, (he has a thing for breaking hands, Salah comes to mind)
We did quintiples and sextuples which Madrid have never done.
Our Barca success automatically translates into Spanish success.
From 2008 when we started doing fine to 2012 when we started to decline.
Our Barca success made Spain a terror in Europe and the world.
Back to back euro nations cup and a world cup is a testament to that.
The Barca midfield and defence with pockets of players from other clubs brought Glory to Spain.
In Madrid glorious days, Spain achieved nothing.
You know why?
Madrid don't care about Spain, they only care about glory and if that glory will come from Portuguese, Brazilians, Germans, etc. It's ok for madridstas
Madrid won back to back UEFA champions league but Spain won nothing.
I can deduce that the decline of Barca is the decline of Spain.
Story...
Whether you like it or not ...
Madrid is the best club in Europe..with the highest European club football cup being won 14th times... going for the 15th in the coming season....
All of your quadruple.. quintuples etc are all to catch up with Madrid eternal football records...
In laliga..we have more cups
In UCL..we have more cups than any other team....
So what more can I say... locally and globally..we the best.

Because of Madrid and her successful transfer policy... Barcelona abandoned their tradition of grooming players from their La masia...

Started buying Starz with ridiculous price tag..only to end up bankrupt....now they are owing quite some numbers of players including pique.....

You see why Madrid is better than Barca in everything.. not just about winning trophies on the pitch only but also magnificent in club management....

Guy rest..we are more than a football club... Madrid is a big institute for greatness...
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by emmaodet: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
oz4real83:
What CR7 wants is champions league football, if he is that desperate, there are other small clubs that qualified for the competition cheesy grin, some Portuguese clubs also qualified but he should be willing to have a 90% pay cut, reduce his ego and be more of a team player. If he is unwilling to join these clubs, he should start practising the Europa league anthem so that he will know it before the competition starts cheesy cheesy grin grin

gringrin
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by emmaodet: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
princeemmma:
Which team is going to buy 35years old man, a player that will come to your team and disorganise the pattern of play.. a player that will always expect the team to play just for him... Ronaldo not wanting to play in the Europa league will be the end of his career very soon, because i don't see any team signing him and i don't pray he gets back to the man united team... with the way Martial, rashford and sancho is doing in the pre season tour.

Saudi Arabia will be the next option

grin grin
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Starz825:

Story...
Whether you like it or not ...
Madrid is the best club in Europe..with the highest European club football cup being won 14th times... going for the 15th in the coming season....
All of your quadruple.. quintuples etc are all to catch up with Madrid eternal football records...
In laliga..we have more cups
In UCL..we have more cups than any other team....
So what more can I say... locally and globally..we the best.

Because of Madrid and her successful transfer policy... Barcelona abandoned their tradition of grooming players from their La masia...

Started buying Starz with ridiculous price tag..only to end up bankrupt....now they are owing quite some numbers of players including pique.....

You see why Madrid is better than Barca in everything.. not just about winning trophies on the pitch only but also magnificent in club management....

Guy rest..we are more than a football club... Madrid is a big institute for greatness...
we never said we only depend on home grown players.
We blend them with foreign players but la masia forms the core of the team
It is athletic Bilbao that depends only from homegrown San mames players.
Madrid success came through dubious means
From the time of Franco to Perez masterminding the kidnap of robinho mother and effecting her release to make robinho come to Madrid.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by eskuvoisrael(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Its unfair if he lives manU
fergie001:
He has made his decision on a new club. Just want to delay it till very late, to attract the attention to himself .....just Ronaldo doings. Calm down........he will play in the UCL even of it's for Sporting Lisbon. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by fergie001: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
eskuvoisrael:
Its unfair if he lives manU
I endorse his leaving. He will remain a legend and one of United's greatest ever.

He is 70% an Atletico Madrid player.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Codes151(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2022
wealthpreach:

Don't be dumb! He requested to leave, check and read your news well.
you r the dumb one getting fake blogs to enlighten yourself.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by wealthpreach(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Codes151:
you r the dumb one getting fake blogs to enlighten yourself.

Marca, ESPN, and manunitedtoday are all fake blogs? You're a fan, I understand, but don't be too shallow-minded. Ronald has requested it, his agent has been working with a few teams who have rejected him--as a result of high wages or personal reasons. Ronald is a good player, but he has wrecked all teams he joined after Madrid.

Or what Juventus defenders said on videos on YouTube is also fake? Juventus got to 2 UCL finals in 5 years and could not progress beyond the quarter-finals with Ronald. In his last season, imagine a team that has won their league over 9 consecutive times--struggled to qualify for the champions league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.