Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Learn Importation From 6 Countries. Join My Free Basic Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Importation From 6 Countries. Join My Free Basic Class (183 Views)

From #6,000/kg, You Can Ship To USA,UK And Europe / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Importation From 6 Countries. Join My Free Basic Class by Freak4achild(f): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Do you wish to start your own mini importation business from any of these countries, Bangladesh, Dubai, India, Vietnam, Turkey, or China? Are you tired of having to beg or pay for contact that never really yields positive results?
Do you desire to boost your business with a positive growth and sustainable results? Then this training is for you. In this training, I will be showing you how to start importing any item of your choice from any of these these countries with a step by step guide until you receive your first goods.
Who is this training for? Anyone and everyone, who desires financial freedom and business growth, from undergraduate, to corpers, stay at home moms who want something doing, 9-5 workers looking for a side hustle, (that does not disturb their job) etc.
Simply chat 09027623604 on WhatsApp to be added

(1) (Reply)

If You Deal On Perkins In Jos Contact / Call For Applications: Startup World Cup 2022 ($1,000,000 Prize) / Twitter To Introduce Status Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.