Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke (319 Views)

Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by Omooba77: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
INEC presents Certificate of Return to Osun governor-elect, Adeleke.
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1549714061394419714

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by Maxymilliano(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
So if Davido no talk yesterday naso dem for hold the certificate for hand waiting for orders from above
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Done and dusted

I congratulate Osun people for kicking APC and there evil policies out of your state.. I promise that in 2023, We shall send APC straight to hell with our PVC

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
So if Davido no talk yesterday naso dem for hold the certificate for hand waiting for orders from above

So because DAVIDO talked is the reason why they

Hand him over what is rightfully belongs to him tongue.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by ProfOkai: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thank God Davido spoke out ooo
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by WibusJaga: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Osun Governor-elect, Adeleke by Omooba77: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lalasticlala....
Mynd44.....

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Will Expose What Happened In PDP Soon – Wike / 'I Am An Igbo Man From South-south'..h.e Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa / Senator Akpanudoedehe: Going Beyond Party Lines To Rescue The Akwa Ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.