Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Jigawa Rep Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Rep Dumps APC (680 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari's Home Rep Dumps APC / 4 Members Of House Of Rep Dumps APC ,PDP / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by JEWELofHELL: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gudaji Kazaure, member of the house of representatives from Jigawa state, says he has defected from the All Progresssives Congress (APC) to the African Democratic Congress (ADC) but he is still loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement on Tuesday, Kazaure said Abubakar Badaru, governor of Jigawa, denied him a return ticket “for no reason”.

During the primary election, the lawmaker lost the APC ticket to Mukhtar Zanna, local government chairman of Kazaure.

Zanna clinched the APC ticket after securing 89 votes.

Muhammad Zakari, another house of representatives hopeful got 70 votes, while Kazaure came a distant third by polling 26 votes.

The lawmaker, who represents Kazaure, Roni, Gwiwa and Yankwashi federal constituency in the lower legislative chamber, said he is confident of victory on the platform of ADC.

“Yes I have left the APC, but my loyalty to my leader, President Muhammudu Buhari and the Nigerian masses still remains as strong as ever,” he said.

“My governor denied me a return ticket to the house for no reason but it doesn’t change anything, I have moved to the ADC and my victory is assured by my people.”

[The lawmaker, who was first elected in 2015, is a known supporter of the president.

https://www.thecable.ng/jigawa-rep-ive-defected-from-apc-to-adc-but-im-still-loyal-to-buhari/

Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Topasja: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kilode
Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Totilopussylick(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin another bandits and terrorists sympathizer

Abandoned Tinubu camps for ADC tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by DeepThroater: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
At this rate APC will be reduced to a minority in both the Senate and House.

This should lead to a call to conduct fresh elections in both chambers to elect new leadership to reflect the new realities .

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by AtikuOkowa: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Allah sarki mutumina

You're well loved by the people but not loyal to the governor.

But I am so sorry that your seat is going to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Cantonese: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Confused man.

Decamped from APC to ADC and still remain loyal to the APC leader. No be nonsense be that? Is his leader not supposed to be whoever is in charge in ADC? He intends to contest on the platform of ADC and then return to APC.
Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Penguin2: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
He said he’s still loyal to Buhari.

What of Tinubu and his nightmarish ambition, are you still loyal to that too?

Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Truthisunique2: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na prominent people just dey leave apc
Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Truthisunique2: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
He said he’s still loyal to Buhari.

What of Tinubu and his nightmarish ambition, are you still loyal to that too?
The are like arewa consultative forum

Still loyal to buhari aka northern agenda but disloyal to apc since it's now in drug hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by Penguin2: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The are like arewa consultative forum

Still loyal to buhari aka northern agenda but disloyal to apc since it's now in drug hands

Lol!

They’ve abandoned APC for BAT grin
Re: Jigawa Rep Dumps APC by WonderManly(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations for the winner.
Take heart for the Loser.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cannot Win , Tinubu Is The Man / Can Wike Injure PDP? / Gunmen Kill Soldier During Shootout In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.