Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql (543 Views)

Analyzing A Fake Sample Dataset From Chatgpt Using Mysql / Free Online Training For Html/css, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, Php, Java, Android / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is a "student adaptability levels" dataset which has been on my system for a while. Feeling enthusiastic and hungry for data to analyze grin I decided to work on this dataset.

I got this dataset from kaggle, loaded it on excel for data cleansing but was quite disappointed coz there was nothing to clean. So I imported this already clean dataset to MySQL for more analysis.

This is what the dataset looks like...…

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
LET THE ANALYSIS BEGIN..... grin

1)
a) The first pics shows the total number of students from each educational level (university, school and college). The summary column is the concatenation of the first two columns to make it look more explainable and presentable to the anyone looking at the data.

b) The second pics shows the break down of both male and female students from each educational level. And this analysis shows you that there are more male students from the university and school and less at the college i.e. more female students than the male student

c) The third shows the number of students from each institution. And as you can see there are more students doing their online education at a private institution than the public institution.

d) The fourth is also a break down of both male and female students doing online education at the private or public institution. And from the analysis there are more male students at both the private and public institution. The boys are really taking the online education more better than the female. lipsrsealed

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
2) NOW I WANT TO KNOW THE DEVICES USED BY THIS STUDENTS FOR THEIR ONLINE EDUCATION.

a) The first pics shows the devices and the total number of students that uses each devices for their online classes. And as you can see, the mobile is the most used device. Tech is advancing. students feel more comfortable using their mobile for classes than the computer or tab.

b) The second shows the devices used by students from each educational level. And as you look closely you would see that the mobile device is the most used device on all levels. Also the school happens to have the highest number of students using the mobile device.

c) The third show the devices used by students from each institution. And just like the second pics, the mobile device is the most used device from both institution. Also the private institution has more students using the mobile device than the public.

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
3) NOW LETS LOOK AT THE STUDENTS THAT WENT FOR THEIR IT (industrial training) AND THE ONES THAT DIDNT.

a) The first pics shows the the total number of student that said YES to doing their IT and the ones that said NO. Done with their education online, majority of students had refused to go for their IT. Would this have happened if the classes were offline?

b) The second show the students based on each education level that said YES or NO to doing their IT. This analysis show that unlike students from the school and college level, more university students choose to go for their IT. Do you know?

c) The third shows the students based on each institution that said YES or NO to doing their IT. And as you can see both institution has the highest number of Students saying NO to any IT. But more students from private institution said Yes to IT than the students from public institution.

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
4) This analysis show the number of students that attended school, university and college from each institution (private and public). And from the result below we can see that there are more school and university students from private institution. While college has more students from the public institution than the private.

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
5) LETS LOOK AT THE INTERNET AND NETWORK TYPE USED BY THIS STUDENTS

a) The first pics shows the internet type used by students from each education level. And from the data below we can see that the WIFI is the most internet typed used by university and college students. While school students use mobile data more than the WIFI. Also university students use more WIFI than any other education level and school student use more of mobile data.

b) The second shows the network type used by students from each educational level. 4G is the most used network type. Of course it is.... tongue grin

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
That is all I can share. More analysis was done on the location, flexibility level and financial condition of this students. I feel like I have posted enough. I am going to stop here. tongue This is why a lot prefer dashboards to all this.

Note: This is a simple analysis, nothing advanced. The "group by clause", "order by clause", "count" and "concatenation" was used for most or all of the analysis.

Next is to design a simple DASHBOARD.

Peace.
Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by shegzy0514(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
jamerflepz:
That is all I can share. More analysis was done on the location, flexibility level and financial condition of this students. I feel like I have posted enough. I am going to stop here. tongue This is why a lot prefer dashboards to all this.

Note: This is a simple analysis, nothing advanced. The "group by clause", "order by clause", "count" and "concatenation" was used for most or all of the analysis.

Peace.
Nice one.
Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by airsaylongcome: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
jamerflepz:

Peace.

Nice stuff. I like how you regularly throw these kinds of analysis out here. I'm more shocked at the level.of detail that "they" can tell what kind of connection (4G) the devices are on. Meaning they can tell to very huh detail what device is been used, where in the world it is been used from. Bye bye privacy.

Personally, I prefer these kind of quantitative analysis to Dashboards o. I can see the raw figures and make my own "back of the napkin" calculations.

Are you aggressively hunting Data Analysts roles? I think you should be if you aren’t

Also do something to aggregate this into the various types of connections, without disaggregating it into Uni, School and College.

Dataset looks like UK dataset

Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Nice stuff. I like how you regularly throw these kinds of analysis out here. I'm more shocked at the level.of detail that "they" can tell what kind of connection (4G) the devices are on. Meaning they can tell to very huh detail what device is been used, where in the world it is been used from. Bye bye privacy.

Personally, I prefer these kind of quantitative analysis to Dashboards o. I can see the raw figures and make my own "back of the napkin" calculations.

Are you aggressively hunting Data Analysts roles? I think you should be if you aren’t

Also do something to aggregate this into the various types of connections, without disaggregating it into Uni, School and College.

Dataset looks like UK dataset

Boss! thanks for the input. Like i said earlier a lot more analysis was done with and without aggregating them into uni, school and college or the institution type. The screenshot is a lot, 40 of them or so. I wish I could post them all. And yes I am aggressively grin hunting for data analyst roles both naija and abroad.
Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by Samuell2019(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
jamerflepz:

Boss! thanks for the input. Like i said earlier a lot more analysis was done with and without aggregating them into uni, school and college or the institution type. The screenshot is a lot, 40 of them or so. I wish I could post them all. And yes I am aggressively grin hunting for data analyst roles both naija and abroad.

You’re doing well bro
Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by airsaylongcome: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
jamerflepz:

Have you seen this?

careers dot hotjar dot com/o/sales-data-analyst-emea

€55,000 to €75,000 annually
Re: The Analysis Of Student Adaptability Levels To Online Education - Using Mysql by jamerflepz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Have you seen this?

careers dot hotjar dot com/o/sales-data-analyst-emea

€55,000 to €75,000 annually

No. I am gonna apply ASAP. Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Proper Computer Science And Engineering For Yourself, By Yourself / Choose The Best Linux Laptop For Programming? / Advertisement For The Post Of Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.