Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (30523 Views)

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's a welcome development

grin
Shame on wailers
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Throwback: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
A christian indeed. Your hatred for Obi won't amount to anything. He is your incoming president. Get that into your thick skull.

I campaign with facts and history against Obi and support Tinubu means I hate Obi?

While you campaign against Tinubu, Atiku, and Kwankwaso which is love?

You obidient zombies cannot force me to vote a documented bigot like Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by chukwukadibia20: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are ignorant, with zero knowledge, bring your source of information as you only gave zero proof.

Throwback:
Even Obi is working for Tinubu.

A good portion of the Southern PDP votes will now go to Obi.

While Tinubu retains the votes of those who are already Batified.

I am a Christian supporting Tinubu who led a cosmopolitan state as Governor, without rancour and all tribes and religions progressing in the state civil service.

Meanwhile, 61yr old Baba Obi as Governor was sacking Igbos from Imo and Abia state, resulting in reprisal sackings in Abia State. Anglicans and Protestants were also complaining of being relegated by Catholics.

We cannot have such a bigot as President, who cannot even manage just Igbos and Christians alone.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by emerged01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

I am a Christian supporting Tinubu who led a cosmopolitan state as Governor, without rancour and all tribes and religions progressing in the state civil service.

Meanwhile, 61yr old Baba Obi as Governor was sacking Igbos from Imo and Abia state, resulting in reprisal sackings in Abia State. Anglicans and Protestants were also complaining of being relegated by Catholics.

We cannot have such a bigot as President, who cannot even manage just Igbos and Christians alone.

I'm a Christian too,I will vote Tinubu. We had two Christian presidents what was their achievement?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:
It is very obvious and both him and his master will fail. They have failed already.

Only people with quite a level on insanity still support Tinubu.

How is Kwankwaso working for Tinubu?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by kingsclass: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Your propaganda is dead on arrival.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Greencloud: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
George Udom Wrote:
The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North

Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North.

Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.

In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.

In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain.

Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.

But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.

Pls who are the Religious Bigots?

Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN?
Z
In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?

So people of God, let's ask ourselves who are the real Religious Bigots before we make another major mistake as a people.

Signed: George Udom
National Coordinator
Progressive volunteers for Tinubu [PVT-2023]

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

I campaign with facts and history against Obi and support Tinubu means I hate Obi?

How is obi a bigot?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by iezeiyida(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have known that for weeks now

Even his body-language and the fact that he said if he can't get it, he will support Tinubu shows he is just a distraction to other serious candidates
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by paduzman: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Okay, one thing is for sure tho, they're all gonna loose.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by ogatboy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Lol, your shock will be great. The APC loss will be too big to comprehend. A drug baron cannot rule this country. We will still send him to jail at his old age for being a drug lord.
Never will a useless person as BAT rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by olamike02: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:
It is very obvious and both him and his master will fail. They have failed already.

While only people who are bigots like Obi,who deported Nigerians will consider him for for any national post not to talk about being the President.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:

You that's is sane, who do we support?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Buksaylor: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

They should have aborted you...
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Throwback: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

How is obi a bigot?

El-Rufai, who was then the Deputy National Secretary of the APC, was detained on 15 and 16 November 2013, at the Finotel, Awka in Anambra state.

“Peter Obi is a tribal bigot,” El-Rufai tweeted.

“He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in a hotel in 2014 on the grounds that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State”! I sued the SSS and awarded N4m damages.”
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol, your shock will be great. The APC loss will be too big to comprehend. A drug baron cannot rule this country. We will still send him to jail at his old age for being a drug lord.
Never will a useless person as BAT rule Nigeria.
proof?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Udemzy05: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

grin AND WHO IS PETER OBI WORKING FOR? IS IT NNAMDI KANU?

Tell your country to let them go then.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Basic123: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
wwwihy:

You are a brilliant guy... but na close mouth we dey
I don't like it when this jokers are revealed.

I discovered that majority of BAT supporters are just keeping silent

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

Tinubu was said I don't believe in One Nigeria is contesting for president
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by BigYash: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
100%
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Throwback: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Buksaylor:

They should have aborted you...

Typical obidient terrorist.

Same way Obi's running mate wants to kill all gays and lesbians, as if human life is so worthless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by googlepikins: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Even if you like be a Pope, we Yoruba Christians will never vote for a corrupt thief

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

How does that explain how obi is a bigot?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Fahdiga(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

You don't even have a voter's card to begin with. Just ranting on social media.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by ugbarreta(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
I said it! I knew it. Useless somebody
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Sleekfingers: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1549704588982460416?t=wcCNg0esUqZacz2S4gKD1A&s=19

I am working for Tinubu too......which of those politicians wouldn't want to work for Tinubu, if given a chance......
Even peter obi will leave labour party to work for Tinubu in 2023......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

it is your father that is a bigger.Useless Tinubu supporter
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Softmirror:

When your Brethren in Bokoharam where declaring Jihad and declaring conquered Caliphates where were you. I'm not Igbo but I hate hypocrisy.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju by CaptainFM1: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
If it's true, then I must respect Tinubu's political sagaciousness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma / NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.