Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Recover Lost Admin Pass - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Lost Admin Pass (755 Views)

How Do I Recover Lost Files After Formatting? / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Admin Pass by easyman(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2007
I forget my administrator password and i cannot access my system, but there is a guest account, any backdoor?
Re: How To Recover Lost Admin Pass by Ralvy(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2007
lol, bh I dnt understand u - An Administrator account should be a seperate acct. used for administering the computer,
So Is suppose u have another account with Administrative previllages. If u dont, after this try to get a seperate account. It's very necessary.

This is what u shuld do, Log into an account and open the command prompt by typing "cmd" in the run box
On the command prompt screen; Type "ner user" it shows u a list of users.
Type "net user (account-name)" If the account name is hayprof type: "net user hayprof" - Confirm that the password expires.  Now type "Net user hayprof /random" exactly the way I have written replacing hayprof with your account name. It then provides you with a random password. Compy it down - the password usually contains upper & lower case characters with characters and all that. At this point u have suceeded in changing the account password but you cannot recover the previous one.

If this does not work maybe because its only a limited account left, I will send u a link to download  an iso. cd image file that u will have to burn to a blank CD. When you have this CD, just e-mail me and I'll send u further instructions.
nerve.it@gmail.com

Good Luck wink
Re: How To Recover Lost Admin Pass by hayprof(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2007
Wats wit this guy nd hayprof? grin huh??
Re: How To Recover Lost Admin Pass by Ralvy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2007
hayprof:

Wats wit this guy nd hayprof? grin huh??

grin wink cheesy smiley cool
Re: How To Recover Lost Admin Pass by hayprof(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
Nna mehn! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

It Trainning /seminar/workshops? / Any Compaq Presario Laptop For Sale? / Research And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.