Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression (22060 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by lawrenzooo: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
ollins:
No woman can leave a Rich man especially in Nigeria.
Make we hear word!!!
You mean no poor woman I guess. There are rich women out there who legitimately make their money.. You folks should stop making it look as though a woman cannot survive or make her own money without a man....

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by int0x80(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
And she's still with him, African women dey try.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Going through some comments here I understand a few things now. People are callous and unkind. They want your empathy when it has to do with them. All these beggars pulling at heart strings using it to beg, some of them are among the nasty people here saying this woman should get over herself. Yul is an empty person. A waste of space for a human being. What makes a person is their heart of gold and I can tell that all those condoning Yul’s behaviour are exactly like him. Empty people with hollowness where their hearts used to be. Money and worldly success is nothing without a rich heart. Quote me with your emptiness and worsen your predicament. Empty souls

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by drightguy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
We are all depressed in this country.
No news
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by VenumX: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
So sorry you married a coconut head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Atolu01: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
"Instead of her to get herself a side dciiiik, get pregnant and give the baby to the philandering peeenis husband to train, she is busy wallowing in depression.
Most Nigerian married men are chronic cheats and do not deserve your loyalty.

If you don't believe me, just read the comments on this thread. It is foolishness to be loyal to a Nigerian man cos he will definitely serve you cold breakfast and his fellow Nigerian men will support him and even insult you for daring to feel heartbroken. Like how dare you feel depressed? Aren't you just an ordinary mannequin with zobo instead of blood flowing in your veins?"

And how dare one complain or feel anyhow or hurt. Isn't one created for their whims and nonsense anyway; and should be grateful for whatever treatment one gets from their entitled asses, even if horrible. They can do whatever they want to one and supposedly get away with it, even with the support of their fellow animals and pick me nonsenses. When they act on feelings, usually useless baseless ego and wickedness, they are not being "bitter" and "hateful". Any other person doing so, with the right to do so, is "bitter" and "hateful". Only their pain and feelings is/ are valid and are to be validated. Any other gender's is "over reacting" and "manipulative". You should be "happy" even when you are hurt. Very demonized set of repulsive sadistic stupid callous selectively emotionally limited entities. Be like the hurtband na medical student from one institution in another life. I wish May the very best. I hope she finds closure soon. So called "peace of mind" seeking MAD entities that cause others distress of mind. Irony.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Emerie22(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikki26:
She's strong, l will give her that. Some men are evil! . End time days[color=#000099][/color]!!

Some women are evil too
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by bitingcool: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Poor May

Her purity is so obvious.
Madam, stay I your home.. na your husband go leave not you. He has stolen peace, let his be in disease. How can you find out your husband is wedding another woman from BLOG!!! A man you toiled with for 16 years+, a man you weathered the storm with!!! to make matters worse he is rubbing it on your face. Madam, stay GIDIGBA for your house.. let the horseband gallop to where him prick dey sing.One day he go tire. make u dey do NSPPD PRAYERS sha. These satanic occultic nollywood fit don tie his destiny using his soeem.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
akin0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjqQn1AZJz4

It's not been easy-Yul Edochie's wife, May speaks on her battle with depression after he took actress Judy Moghalu as a second wife
She is cashing out seriously from gullible lesbians and female gender supremacists!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by swissgoldenpro2: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very interesting and informative
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Realhommie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
Yul should find a way to get through to his wife's heart, to get her to genuinely forgive him. That is the only way his children can forgive him.
He should start by publicly denouncing that other woman, but only take responsibility of the child.
You're funny. A woman he already paid her dowry, to publicly denounce her? As as how?

You didn't think he thought his actions through? I'm totally indifferent to the whole ish but if the first wife isn't happy about the husband's action she has the option of divorce, it is that simple..

And let's leave the kids out please, no one should try to poison their minds against their father especially since he hasn't been a deadbeat.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Realhommie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Denounce his legally married wife? WTF!!
Omo, I weak... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by DavidHarry(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Husband scarce oh, if una dey reason she go live the man. Na her own cup of tea
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by MadarasBlade(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
AdaNri1:
Going through some comments here I understand a few things now. People are callous and unkind. They want your empathy when it has to do with them. All these beggars pulling at heart strings using it to beg, some of them are among the nasty people here saying this woman should get over herself. Yul is an empty person. A waste of space for a human being. What makes a person is their heart of gold and I can tell that all those condoning Yul’s behaviour are exactly like him. Empty people with hollowness where their hearts used to be. Money and worldly success is nothing without a rich heart. Quote me with your emptiness and worsen your predicament. Empty souls

Don't cry, the world is callous.

Women love men for their ability to provide and men love women for their beauty, the only problem is that with time women's beauty depreciates but men who are focused on their work can make more money, therein lies your answer.

I know wealthy men who kicked their wives out, i am talking about people that make over 30m a month in lagos, probably they found them unattractive, and its not bad because the main reason women leave their husbands or boyfriends is due to financial problems and not infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by kelvine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one confuse me

dyera:
Davido impregnated three women and refused to marry any of them. No one is insulting him, instead people are hailing him.

Yul impregnated two women and married the both of them. People are insulting him, calling him a wicked man.

Seems like societal morals is now reverse of what it was in the days of our grandfathers.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by LaReinaa(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
This Aunty can actually file for a divorce but no.. she’ll rather suffer and smile inorder to keep her “Mrs” title just like most Nigerian woman undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Godwin25king: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
It has already happened, you aren't the first to experience such, yiu are still his first wife and mother of his kids, life goes on abeg. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by toprealman: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
dyera:
Davido impregnated three women and refused to marry any of them. No one is insulting him, instead people are hailing him.

Yul impregnated two women and married the both of them. People are insulting him, calling him a wicked man.

Seems like societal morals is now reverse of what it was in the days of our grandfathers.
Partly because David was never married.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by obinna4r: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
WowWow...
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Wizywiz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
Yul should find a way to get through to his wife's heart, to get her to genuinely forgive him. That is the only way his children can forgive him.
He should start by publicly denouncing that other woman, but only take responsibility of the child.
you mean he should denounce a woman he has paid her dowry?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by vickydevoka(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
ukaface:
Omo
Be like he better to chop breakfast for dating time than for marriage time.

Some guys won't make heaven sha. ASE!
All gals will make heaven.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by ukaface(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
vickydevoka:

All gals will make heaven.
why will all girls make heaven?
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by shineeye1: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
akin0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjqQn1AZJz4

It's not been easy-Yul Edochie's wife, May speaks on her battle with depression after he took actress Judy Moghalu as a second wife

So African man marry another woman don become crime now? Abegi, park well jare! Which Kai fake Europeans be this...
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by bonnyhope: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
dyera:

Gbam!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stupid entitled idiot called Wife..
If you are tired hen divorce and let Judy move in fully..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Don't mind that young man that has allowed the devil to use him to destroy himself.

Dealing treacherously with the wife of your youth is one thing ALMIGHTY BABA Hates. And there are repercussions for every of our actions.

No matter how happy Yul claims he is, he is deceiving himself. He knows he is done wrong. He knows the so called strong man he is forming is fake. The World is wired to give you what you sow.

Stay strong in the Lord sister! Yul is your husband and before God, you are his only wife. Also pray for him. So that he can be found. Because right now, he is lost.

You are a Stoopid ediot.. Christianity isn't against polygamy..
Phool..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Passionate1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Going through an heartbreak in front of the whole Nigeria social media troll

To make matters horrible the new wife is one fat low budget Niki minaj

Dat fat woman dey beautiful. .
Yul now like 'em' fat grin
And don't get me fuckiiiiiin twisted; I hate d idea of
Polygamy. . .in actual fact, I strongly forbid it. .
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
dyera:

The only sensible comment I have seen here..
I don't even blame that idiot called May Edochie I blame Yul wey marry am..
As I never make am big like this.. even if I marry, as I dey get Fame and huge money .. first thing na to divorce..
Then have freedom to sleep around before someone would poison or stab me in the name of wife.. na to divorce and have freedom to Fvck around..

Reason why I respect Davido and WiZkid.. had it been they are married there stupid wives would have been ranting anytime they go fucvk outside..
Take That OLOSHO called Annie Idibia as an example how she rants whenever tubaba tried to visit pero and his kids..

Na Baztard dey marry for this Z Generation.. have baby mama and freedom to fxvk different pussies..
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by shineeye1: 2:54am On Jul 21, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

The only sensible comment I have seen here..
I don't even blame that idiot called May Edochie I blame Yul wey marry am..
As I never make am big like this.. even if I marry, as I dey get Fame and huge money .. first thing na to divorce..
Then have freedom to sleep around before someone would poison or stab me in the name of wife.. na to divorce and have freedom to Fvck around..

Reason why I respect Davido and WiZkid.. had it been they are married there stupid wives would have been ranting anytime they go fucvk outside..
Take That OLOSHO called Annie Idibia as an example how she rants whenever tubaba tried to visit pero and his kids..

Na Baztard dey marry for this Z Generation.. have baby mama and freedom to fxvk different pussies..

God follow for this your new found liberty to fvck around? An African man remains entitled to marry another wife if affordable but never to fvxk around! Abi you wan join follow the olori buruku for this life.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Don't mind that young man that has allowed the devil to use him to destroy himself.

Dealing treacherously with the wife of your youth is one thing ALMIGHTY BABA Hates. And there are repercussions for every of our actions.

No matter how happy Yul claims he is, he is deceiving himself. He knows he is done wrong. He knows the so called strong man he is forming is fake. The World is wired to give you what you sow.

Stay strong in the Lord sister! Yul is your husband and before God, you are his only wife. Also pray for him. So that he can be found. Because right now, he is lost.

Oga, sometimes you behave like an immature Christian! David had more than one wife, Abraham took another wife, Solomon had many wives, etc. Are you better than any of the aforementioned? Or can you say these despicable words about any of them?
You remind me of those who where complaining when Moses married the foreign woman.
Read your Bible well and tell me where it is written that men cannot marry two wives!
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by Ubdavis(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2022
If coming to social media to air ur mind will give u rest, way not. But be ready for the outcome. I have seen a situations where we plunge into a bigger trouble in an attempt to slove problem.
Re: Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression by doshiyad1: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
yul bleeped up

Iswear, big time and posterity will respond to him accordingly. We are following!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Traditional Outfit For A Party / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.