Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,901 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion (631 Views)

Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Osun 2022: Why Oyetola Will Win The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's very annoying to know that APC is very arrogant. They v ridden on the patience/tolerance of people. From Buhari to the least elected ones, they all ruled with impunity. See ASUU strike. Over 5months old now. FG is saying ASUU's demand are unrealistic but the truth is their legislators are earning big monthly and their budget has never been reduced. See the way they handled security. Fuel is now officially N180/litre.
In all, APC fulfilled the opposite of their promises in 2015.
About Osun elections:
Oyetola tried in Osun. He was booted out cos of the hatred people are giving to APC. I saw a report of how Oyetola managed Osun debt and even reduced it better than that of Aregbe and others.
The one that vexed me most is the insensitivity of BAT on his choice of running mate. As if there's no credible Christian in the north to pick from. I think there used to be a Yakubu Dogara who they said did well as speaker of reps. This same BAT claimed they were carrying all along that's why Buhari fielded Christian as running mate in 2015. In all of Buhari's campaigns, he always consider religion. Don't tell me religion doesn't matter cos one Shittu just talked that Muslims are 65% of South West population. And they said Christians shouldn't talk. Who no go talk against what ll harm his/her future.
See the way Deborah Samuel was killed for false allegations of blasphemy, Pastor Funmilayo killed cos the mallams in her area that were arrested as suspect said she too dey preach and the eay other Christians were killed in the north cos of religious intolerance.
Read these too to know that every sane Christian has to rehectvwhat can reshape their future to evil.
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/every-two-hours-a-christian-in-nigeria-is-killed-for-their-faith/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cfr.org/blog/gruesome-blasphemy-killing-brings-nigerias-long-running-ethno-religious-divide-sharp-focus%3famp

Now they ll say Yorubas are betraying one another. That It's Aole's curse or epe Awolowo.
But Tinubu in his desperation and impunity fielded Shettima. Why are APC doing like set of cursed people. Ordinary campaign, they brought in a musician of Portables character. That one used his madness to sit on Awolowo's face. As in it's like all opposition parties shunned propaganda warfare but choice madarikan (JuJu of back to sender) for APC.
If Tinubu chose an Igbo Christian, will his chance be diminished?
Why didn't he tow the real part of national cohesion.
A party that really want to prove that religion doesn't matter ll not choose the two highest posts for same religion. Such party ll consider balancing.
Atiku & Kwakwanso that picked Christians as vice aren't a fools neither is Obi that picked a Muslim as vice a fool.
Tinubu has good records as governor and convener of politicians but his choice of Muslim Muslim ticket is too costly.
I m neutral for now on parties to support. But I won't lie, me sef dey vex for APC.
APC is on a path of disintegration.
This is my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by Fahdiga(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
They said who the gods wants to destroy they first make mad. Everything have a beginning and ending. Do you take God for granted or do you think God doesn't answer the prayers of his people? You still remember the story of pharaoh and how God hardened his heart so as to liberate the Israelites. That's what is playing out in Nigeria right now. APC brought so much destruction to our land and God is fighting for his people by hardening their hearts and making them not listen to advise. God will use Peter Obi to liberate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by doctorexcel: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Better still "who the NORTH wants to destroy, they first made mad." Tinufu fall everybodi hand big time
Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by jogsman01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
We south west Christians will vote for Tinubu... Your opinion doesn't matter. Peter Obi will divide PDP votes in the south and east. No shishi vote for atiku in the north and west. Keep wailing to APC's victory. I just dey look you all. Same scenario played out in osun elections in 2018 when SDP has no structure, but Omisore's structure made him get such a huge vote with distant third.

We're stylishly running a 2-party system in Nigeria, but most youths won't understand that we need to hijack those parties from the elders.
Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
jogsman01:
We south west Christians will vote for Tinubu... Your opinion doesn't matter. Peter Obi will divide PDP votes in the south and east. No shishi vote for atiku in the north and west. Keep wailing to APC's victory. I just dey look you all. Same scenario played out in osun elections in 2018 when SDP has no structure, but Omisore's structure made him get such a huge vote with distant third.

We're stylishly running a 2-party system in Nigeria, but most youths won't understand that we need to hijack those parties from the elders.
This same arrogance of APC is in your blood.
God dislike pride.
No sane Christian ll support the Muslim Muslim ticket of APC or their misrule.
You don't know what's in the mind of Nigerians. So...enjoy your APC regime while it last.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by Racoon(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even Lawal Babachir- Tinubu fellow criminal but on the grasscutter side of the divide warned him about Muslim-Muslim ticket but he remains adamant that the "spirit of June-12" that have never rested because of the injustice its suffered is beckoning on him again.
Re: Muslim Muslim Ticket And Why Oyetola Lost Osun Guber Election: My Opinion by jogsman01(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
52 years and beyond is what we signed with Nigerians. You never see something. And what's in the mind of Nigerians anyway? Or I should ask what's on your mind cos you don't represent us. Don't worry sweet heart plum, we go dey alright las las
Sweetplum:

This same arrogance of APC is in your blood.
God dislike pride.
No sane Christian ll support the Muslim Muslim ticket of APC or their misrule.
You don't know what's in the mind of Nigerians. So...enjoy your APC regime while it last.

(1) (Reply)

NBC Shuts Down OSIZA FM Owerri For Reporting The Awo Omamma Massacre By Ebubeagu / Peter Obi Once Created Toll Gate In Anambra, He Stole The Money? / I Received An Award And N500,000 For My Good Work As BMC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.