Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (37486 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Vice Presidential Candidate of APC Senator Kashim Shettima in State House on 20th July 2022

President Buhari with L-R: APC Vice Presidential Candidate Senator Kashim Shettima, Borno State Governor Babagana Zulum, and SGF Boss Mustapha as he receives in audience Vice Presidential Candidate of APC in State House on 20th July 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DPuwiPMDqpx1BZCHPgGGVGnZcdh1eHEjPQRFNq3YdmRX2jhZmzNQC4aE75XUN8Qcl&id=100011193364134

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022

Stufid useless meeting

Why was BAT man not present

You can’t discuss anything meaningful from that distance

Mstheeeeeeew

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Terrorists.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Active and passive Boko Haram members in one room?

Nigeria is finished

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing except diasters have ever come out of his closed door meeting

Fulani vs Kanuri minority

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Melodydoctor: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mtchew. As if they have anything meaningful to discuss.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
If after two weeks ASUU calls off the strike, then that's the only meaningful thing buhari has done dis year... What a waste of two terms cry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Cladez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
The happiness on Buhari’s face is not something we see often…..

I hope they are making plans of good and not of evil.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by akeeng: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Evil things

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Itohanmiwa: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wonder what they are discussing. Fear GMB! But Tinubu Bleep up sha, imagine him and GMB combine forces and endorse one of either Amaechi or Osinbanjo then the chances of APC winning would have been huge. But now we can only pray for the best for this country. God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by updatechange(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
OBI 2023♥️�

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rubbish

2023 should come quickly abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
they want to transfer the right of ownership of boko haram and bandits from shetima to his successor.
So that both Tinubu and shetima will focus on 2023 election while the new boko sponsorer will continue the good work from the north

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Muslim Muslim ticket is giving them
sleepless night.
As if they are in APC.
The two northern Christian states are anti Muslims.

Benue and Plateau strangled Muslim
minorites out of politics since 1999. The
Minority Muslims experience what lgbo
Muslim face in many areas.
Also, Plateau that is APC in Governorship election is always PDP in presidential. This means, APC has always lose there.
Benue is PDP in both course. And APC lose like pack of cards in presidential election.
In fact, these two states and their Christians have the worse PROPAGANDA against Muslims in Nigeria.
The south east is a Christian zone and
Muslims or APC aren't welcomed. APC alway lose all South East states in presidential elections.

These are places where Christian dominates wholesomely in Nigeria.
Why should APC zone a ticket to a people that will never vote for you to win? Even with a pastor, they didn't vote you onto victory.

No sensible human invest in a lose.

Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery.
(1 am constrained to write this because I see blunders from people on this and CAN who equally never wanted Muslim as governor or deputy in Benue and Plateau, in South East and south South states are opening their gallon mouths over something they never worked for and will never do for Muslims if muslims were minority in Nigeria. Politics is
a numerical game.

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by HateBigots: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Terrorists convention

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Probably to tell him to step down

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ghostface Killahs���

2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by DSC7: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make one mopol just do mistake throw grenade inside the room...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Nothing except diasters have ever come out of his closed door meeting

E pain u well well grin Buhari is a strong public figure

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Emilokan1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Buhari: shetti, shetti . Market don burst o. Street don discover say na you be commander general of the boko haram and Fulani herdsmen . That marriage between you Escobar bourdillon no go work o.grin

Shettima: Oga, e no go easy again o as dem don endorse me, and me boys dem don dey prepare for invasion after we win for 2023. By then I go don be president after we mod tinubu. Na we go dey run tins. Na we dey power. Military, judiciary, Ministries, paramilitary. We've come too far to go back. Islamisation of Nigeria is a dream that must come true.
Baba stand down leave road for we.

Buhari: what were we discussing before? I'm trying to remember. undecided

Shettima: you were congratulating me as my nomination as the vice president sir. cheesy

Buhari: oh, I see! That's good. Congratulations. It seems I called you here for something else that I can't seem to remember. Anyways my regards to lamidi.
Shettima: you mean Ahmed?
Buhari: whatever. That bat ruined my endorsement plans and I'll never forgive him. I'm handing over to Peter obi.

Shettima: you say what sir!!!

Buhari: I can't remember . What was that.........?

And the beat goes on grin

Look at this one!
post=114920715:
Anything to make our darling nation progress is all we want @.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.
wee you keep kwayet! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu lu le gbii
Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anything to make our darling nation progress is all we want @.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by KEVIND: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reverend fathers do not Wear Cassocks outside Mass Service.
This Exposed Tinubu and his Boko Haram Terrorist leaning VP candidate, Shettima, who rented and sown Pastors dress for their supporters to pose as real Men of God in the event they unveiled Shettima.

Desperation of a sinking same religion candidates.
https://www.nairaland.com/7238396/reverend-fathers-not-wear-cassocks

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Terrorists Gathering grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Agreement to high the level of suffering
Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations to the incoming Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by Splitmind: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yes I can't wait to see the fruits of this great development. Honorable Kashim Shettima has a proven record of what it takes to be a future president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Probably to tell him to step down

grin

Step down for wat

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) by KEVIND: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reverend fathers do not Wear Cassocks outside Mass Service.
This Exposed Tinubu and his Boko Haram Terrorist leaning VP candidate, Shettima, who rented and sown Pastors dress for their supporters to pose as real Men of God in the event they unveiled Shettima.

Desperation of a sinking same religion candidates.
https://www.nairaland.com/7238396/reverend-fathers-not-wear-cassocks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.