Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,688 members, 7,837,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me (1218 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have tried my best in all angles in life to survive but still yet no hope.
I used the last 10,000 I saved for 5 months to travel to Abuja but I have no one there and things even got very worst.
Families look down on me, to everyone am a faliour.
I need a sum of 150k to start a business, how can I raise such huge amount I have never gotten more than 50k In my entire life and am 25 years old. What can I do ? Depression wants to kill me, am losing my potential.
The last 10k I have is gone on transport and am in the hands of God now . Please suggest a loan for me.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Gabby2022: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's your fault,you travelled to abuja with zero plan and you expect to see a job miraculously.
Go back to kogi and plan very well.If you need a job urgently go to fast foods and request to speak to their manager and tell then you need a job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gabby2022:
It's your fault,you travelled to abuja with zero plan and you expect to see a job miraculously.
Go back to kogi and plan very well.If you need a job urgently go to fast foods and request to speak to their manager and tell then you need a job.
I totally ruined my life.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Gabby2022: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Devineee:
It's not to late,i strongly believe you will smile and it's just temporary.
Walk into any bar or night club ask for the manager explain your situation,out of 10 people you approach,at least 1 will be willing to give you a job.
Second option go back to kogi and save up as much as you can,then come back to abuja with a plan and vision.
At the moment I'm rich,i would have loved to help you with something little.
Remember it's temporary and it's just a phase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by abfelicity91: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gabby2022:

Walk into any bar or night club ask for the manager explain your situation,out of 10 people you approach,at least 1 will be willing to give you a job.
Second option go back to kogi and save up as much as you can,then come back to abuja with a plan and vision.
Wait o, how did know he's from kogi?
Abi na me no read the write up well? grin

3 Likes

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by SavageResponse(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Devineee:
I have tried my best in all angles in life to survive but still yet no hope.
I used the last 10,000 I saved for 5 months to travel to Abuja but I have no one there and things even got very worst.
Families look down on me, to everyone am a faliour.
I need a sum of 150k to start a business, how can I raise such huge amount I have never gotten more than 50k In my entire life and am 25 years old. What can I do ? Depression wants to kill me, am losing my potential.
The last 10k I have is gone on transport and am in the hands of God now . Please suggest a loan for me.

Come up with a better story, this one is too watery!

1 Like

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gabby2022:

thank you very much sir.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
SavageResponse:

Come up with a better story, this one is too watery!
this is a true life story bro
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Gabby2022: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
abfelicity91:

I checked his previous topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
abfelicity91:

do you know if we called or emailed sir.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gabby2022:

I checked his previous topic
thank you for the observation others will just not care to check before they comment.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by yesloaded: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Devineee:

You are Hale and hearty so your life is not ruined

Some people have million of Naira n are ready to trade the money for good health, they prefer to go broke and be healthy

Now, what you should start thinking of is what to do to survive and not saying negatives words to yourself

Look for job, don't even think about taking up loan to start a business

Someone suggested you go round the club and I can see someone who asked you to send him pm on Ur previous thread

I wish you good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
yesloaded:

You are Hale and hearty so your life is not ruined

Some people have million of Naira n are ready to trade the money for good health, they prefer to go broke and be healthy

Now, what you should start thinking of is what to do to survive and not saying negatives words to yourself

Look for job, don't even think about taking up loan to start a business

Someone suggested you go round the club and I can see someone who asked you to send him pm on Ur previous thread

I wish you good luck
am greatly impacted by the courageous comment sir.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Find hoe and Cutlas get farming the Lord is your Shepard
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Find hoe and Cutlas get farming the Lord is your Shepard
Ok
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mods please Push to front page Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lalasticlala front page please
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by iamkingrobert: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Your life is not ruined, please don’t entertain such mindset, I was once in your situation. I left Edo state for Lagos back in 2008 with money given to me to buy waec form because I knew even if I did the waec my uncles and aunts was just going to keep giving me promises that will never happen. Long story short, got to Festac town first time in my life at about 2pm, I got a job same day at about 6pm, today, I don’t even live in Nigeria, graduate from 2 tech institutions abroad and now a software developer. You too can do it. My advise, be friendly, go to restaurants as suggested by others, talk to people but more importantly pray to God for Favour, He did it for me, He is still doing it and He can do better for you. PM me your Account details, next week I go try send you small thing, remember be friendly and loyal, drop your ego, you will find a job. By the way the job I got in Lagos was a security Job, did it for 2yrs or so and then save up and left Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2022
iamkingrobert:
Your life is not ruined, please don’t entertain such mindset, I was once in your situation. I left Edo state for Lagos back in 2008 with money given to me to buy waec form because I knew even if I did the waec my uncles and aunts was just going to keep giving me promises that will never happen. Long story short, got to Festac town first time in my life at about 2pm, I got a job same day at about 6pm, today, I don’t even live in Nigeria, graduate from 2 tech institutions abroad and now a software developer. You too can do it. My advise, be friendly, go to restaurants as suggested by others, talk to people but more importantly pray to God for Favour, He did it for me, He is still doing it and He can do better for you. PM me your Account details, next week I go try send you small thing, remember be friendly and loyal, drop your ego, you will find a job. By the way the job I got in Lagos was a security Job, did it for 2yrs or so and then save up and left Naija.
ok, I am very very greatful
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2022
iamkingrobert:
good day sir I am trying to hear from you and also remind you of the promise sir thank you am greatful.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by iamkingrobert: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
I just pm you sir

Yeah, NL said you did but I didn’t find it, I’m still not sure how this platform works when it comes to PM, please just leave your AC number, name and bank here if its safe. I tap on the notification and it led me to Gmail but didn’t find any message from you or NL.

By the way, others can also see and support.
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Nozino: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
Mods please Push to front page Mynd44 lalasticlala

Why?
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by Devineee: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
iamkingrobert:

Yeah, NL said you did but I didn’t find it, I’m still not sure how this platform works when it comes to PM, please just leave your AC number, name and bank here if its safe. I tap on the notification and it led me to Gmail but didn’t find any message from you or NL.

By the way, others can also see and support.
thank you sir 2365080206 zeneth
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is not a true story at all
Re: How My Trip To Abuja Ruined Everything For Me by missyojo(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
OP, if you are still in Abuja and you are seriously in need of a job. My madam has a bar in lugbe axis and she is in need of a bar attendant. The pay is 20k monthly with accomodation. Send me a PM so I can connect you both

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Sponsor Reference Letter / Pictures: Lakowe Lakes & Beach Resort, Lagos / Air Peace Inaugural Flight At Gatwick, No Water Cannon Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.