Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? (44325 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by zakkxx: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why do Some Nigeria behave like village headmaster? If na side Chike u go send money! Oga go and see your Doctor!!
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Freddie909: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guy call me as soon a possible this is my number,
I would explain what is wrong with you and tell you the drugs you to use,else no matter what you use in it won't work you have a very stubborn illness,I just wanna help that all
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wahala be like person wey carry nail come knack on your skin, abeg go buy rob
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by AmazingELixir: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:
Guys please i need your help.
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please

Op why is your skin so scaly like this...you have better go for skin swap test.....hope its nothing close to what I'm thinking.

I hardly miss any episode of pimple popper on dstv....don't blame me
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by BeigJawnson(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

I cant afford the hospitals bro

Then try and locate a pharmacy...
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Consideratefish: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Monkey pox. Get help immediately
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Lagbenjo: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
I think it is psoriasis

2 Likes

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Rastty: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Go get local bacteria soap and apply for 3days and thank me later
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Teenaira: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
That's why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!

My brother, I like the way you articulated your views even though I am voting Tinubu. I want to say thank you and keep it up.

This is the kind of thing I expect from PO supporters too but they are yet to start doing that. I urge them to also emulate this, it is the way to go. We are Nigerians and don't really need to be fighting ourselves because of election.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by FirstSon01: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Teenaira:

My brother, I like the way you articulated your views even though I am voting Tinubu. I want to say thank you and keep it up.

This is the kind of thing I expect from PO supporters too but they are yet to start doing that. I urge them to also emulate this, it is the way to go. We are Nigerians and don't really need to be fighting ourselves because of election.

Thanks boss, a better Nigeria is all we want, the political rich class will always meet and enjoy each other's company, we need to do same and avoid killing ourselves for them.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Rexymania(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please stop that useless Eva soap... Goan buy Medicated soap!

Urkele:

I don't use creamp. I use Eva soap

1 Like

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Ate247(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please
go check yourself. U messed with the wrong p***y
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by IamAsiri: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

That's no bacterial infection. Looks more like fungal infection to me. Also, is that a hole in your skin?
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Corto: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

APC leprosy
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by babasolution: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Use aloe vera
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by chosengocap: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Apply Ketoral cream on the affected parts and also take Ketoral tabs . Make sure you use Dettol to take your bath . Above all wash your towel .

1 Like

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by edosignature(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
1... Either you see a dermatologist
2... Go for test to get your self checked
3... It's obvious it's a fungi infections
3... You can go to a reputable hospital & ask to see an Epidemiologist or come to LUTH. that if you live close.
4... You can contact me if you so wish.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by edosignature(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
1... Either you see a dermatologist
2... Go for test to get your self checked
3... It's obvious it's a fungi infections
3... You can go to a reputable hospital & ask to see an Epidemiologist or come to LUTH. that if you live close.
4... You can contact me if you so wish.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Franklyspeakin: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaiii, meanwhile bihari, Tinubu and atiku get premium care in the UK.
Urkele:

I cant afford the hospitals bro
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by sheriffindy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's an infection. STD related
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by fcbelle72(f): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
bad mouth in the highest order grin
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Is this supposed to be a human skin or a brown leather?
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Drone95(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
No be early stage of eczema be this?
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Nyanabo(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
That should be ring worm in colony..
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by dhoncesar(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Maybe you should try Dettol products or Funbact A

Not or.

Its

Buy detol soap for bathing with new sponge
Use funbact A as cream . those two shld work. And be mindful of your environment
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by NaMe4: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

OP, what's your occupation?
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

Nah fungi. Get the drug and the jelly.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by paskalz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
That can be scabbies. Try and visit a doctor. Not costly to get rid off. Good luck
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Emola12(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dis skin suppose to be chicken skin den
Go and find honey and be putting it there
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Livelystone01: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
That's why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
Don't tell me you believe those fairy tales you just wrote.

I'll assume you are being paid by one politician.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by paskalz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
[uote author=Urkele post=114922801]
I cant afford the hospitals bro[/quote]
By piriton(for 3 days), loratin 10(one card), then buy benzyl Benzoate Application (is a cream, rob it from your neck to your feet after bathing for 3 days). Then soak all your clothes with hot water especially your undies, including your bed sheet. This drugs won't reach 5k. You will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.