Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? (44281 Views)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Gabkan7: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's dirt Improve on your hygien
bath @ least twice in a day with a good soap like dettol medicated soap. Vist the chemist and get anti bacteria anti infection pill and BG Cream which you will apply on the surface
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rub it mepisan cream morning and night, drink prednisolone tablets 2--2--2
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by paskalz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Urkele:

I cant afford the hospitals bro
By piriton(for 3 days), loratin 10(one card), then buy benzyl Benzoate Application (is a cream, rob it from your neck to your feet after bathing for 3 days). Then soak all your clothes with hot water especially your undies, including your bed sheet. This drugs won't reach 5k. You will be fine.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Moris4(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's either you change your bed sheets or your towel. Use medicated soap for now...i recommend Premier Cool medicated soap.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Urkele: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2022
paskalz:

By piriton(for 3 days), loratin 10(one card), then buy benzyl Benzoate Application (is a cream, rob it from your neck to your feet after bathing for 3 days). Then soak all your clothes with hot water especially your undies, including your bed sheet. This drugs won't reach 5k. You will be fine.
Thanks bro..i will do this in the morning
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Urkele: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Gabkan7:
It's dirt Improve on your hygien
bath @ least twice in a day with a good soap like dettol medicated soap. Vist the chemist and get anti bacteria anti infection pill and BG Cream which you will apply on the surface
Will do this..thanks for the help
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by specialmati(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2022
FirstSon01:
That's why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
grin grin grin grin grin grin you forget to tell us that if Atiku wins he will recover all the money he has been using to bribe delegates since 2009. Chai you want us to vote another crook after buhari

1 Like

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by SpaceAngel: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Check "Keratosis pilaris" on google to get more information and see a dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by wandyvirus(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Get cold pressed (I repeat, cold pressed) coconut oil and apply several times daily for a week.
You are reacting to something. Wash often and soak your bedsheets and clothes a good detergent with very warm water and wash. Sundry or iron thoroughly before wearing.
Don't panic as it may make it worse. Apply the oil generously. It is a broad spectrum oil.
All the best.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by tom2222ess: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2022
The skin problem can be best diagosed and treated at a good laboratory in absence of going to hospital .But going to any federal medical center in your area is wisdom .Try it and goodluck.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:

I cant afford the hospitals bro
get ur pvc and be Obident so you can afford good medical care tomorrow
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Oxb90:
Instead of you seeking professional help you are asking those who could have asked you if they are in your shoes for a solution to something they do not know about. Continue
does this skin and skeletal hand looks like something that can afford hospital expenses Behave well undecided undecided
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by 43Ronin: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Possibly staphylococcus.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by clockwisereport: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Nelsay:

This works for some people not for everyone but he is free to try

Anthony m okeke, the scammer
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by harmony75: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Go see doctor and dink plenty of water just live in water make it a habit to be drinking water to flush out toxins. You be reacting to allergy and bath morning and night buy ori and olive oil mix together apply in the morning after bath and in the night after bath.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by assholemods: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

This one obviously doesn't have sense. Atiku that stole all the money from BPE and sold all the companies to his cronies. If he like let him marry from Ghana.. very corrupt and useless man, more corrupt that Tinubu.

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by upchair(m): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Please go and see a consultant dermatologist who will diagnose the skin issue and prescribe the appropriate treatment option for you.

Please do not go to a pharmacist because he may diagnose the skin condition wrongly. Trust me I know what I am talking about because it happened to me recently.

I had a skin condition and for about 1 year, I was using drugs wrongly prescribed by the pharmacist (NOT CHEMIST O) because he got the diagnosis of my skin issue wrong.

On using the drugs the pharmacist gave me, the skin problem did not disappear.

By the the time I saw the dermatologist 2 days ago (after carrying out a liver test), he said I was very lucky that the drugs I had been taking as prescribed by the pharmacist could have damaged my liver. However, thank God it did not.

The dermatologist then gave me the appropriate drugs to use afterdiagnosing what my skin issue was and within 24 hours of using the Medicines he prescribed the skin condition has stated to disappear.

So please see a consultant dermatologist who is trained about skin ailments who will diagnose the skin condition you have CORRECTLY. Do not go to a quack doctor or pharmacist that may worsen your situation.

May God heal you completely in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by favour32(m): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Not to worry.
You are okay.
This is skin tag.
There is a simple non surgical procedure to remove it if growth is appreciable.
It will cost you less than N100.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by MemoriesAndMe: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2022
What you have is just an allergic reaction to an insect bite. I have same on my right leg, went to a a pharmacy and was told to get a medication for allergies which I did get and use.
Within two days, the whole thing dried up. It's still heal, but it's not as swollen as it was.
Just get allergy medications. You were probably bitten by something you're allergic to. It doesn't affect everyone, some people feel it, others don't.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:
Guys please i need your help.
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please
if you have stolen someone chicken and eat, go and apologize to that person
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Raymond247(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

With all this gibberish now. Na till him vote for atiku before him skin reaction to heal?

I Taya for una o!
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by rolams(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:
I have noticed this bumps on my skin(left hand and legs) for like 3 months now. I don't know wat it is but i have an anti bacterial jelly but no visible change. What do i do please

Go for a test pls!
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Aldol: 4:22am On Jul 21, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Go and get shea butter aka ori in yoruba and start using it as your body cream.

Also if you have a blender,buy a cucumber and blend it and drink it everyday.

And make sure you shower a lot and steer clear off heat.

Also make sure your bedsheets & clothing are squeaky clean.
At the bolded, any benefit of that? I like to know
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Anticrime77: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Reduce ur sugar intake.. Thats d issue
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by sukkot: 4:48am On Jul 21, 2022
lapalapa

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:

grin
Omo na my hand be dat o

grin grin Kukuma use am do brown leather nah, as the guy suggested. Dem go price am well
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by seniorkachion(m): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Bathe with Tetmosol soap. Be rubbing it all over the affected area after bathing with the soap.
My wife had something that looked very much like this one her legs years ago. She bathed with Tetmosol soap and also applied it after the bathe. The it cleared in a matter of days.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by kingreign(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:

Hi get a dermatologist check your skin and also visit a physical specializing in skin cancer to check if it’s a skin cancer. Don’t joke with this advice I give you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:

Go and get original palm kernel oil and use it for a month or so. It might darken your skin a bit but it works wonders. If no changes after a month, then see a dermatologist.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by mutvy: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2022
That is "skin tag". It causes no harm. More than 70% human have it. It can detach itself from your skin anytime.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by nnamdi640: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Urkele:

I don't use creamp. I use Eva soap
Stop using eva soap, be using antiseptic soap.
Re: Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? by Dondsmart: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Go to hospital and meet a Demertologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.