Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How My Client Lost An Amazing Business Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Client Lost An Amazing Business Deal (160 Views)

How I Earned My First 6 Figures Online Doing This Amazing Business Model / 1 Amazing Business That Is Corona Proof.. / Famous Personalities And Their Amazing Business Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Client Lost An Amazing Business Deal by Solo777(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
*HOW MY CLIENT LOST A 6-FIGURE DEAL*

Everything had clicked. Everything....

The customer saw the ads and show big interest in her product, followed the ads on Facebook, and was about to buy 10 pieces.

She requested the account details and that was the last time we heard from her.

When she complained, I asked for a screenshot of the chat and I figured out that the customer has been online since then but wasn't responding.

So what's the problem?

More studies showed that my client took too long to respond to the request for payment.

Listen, immediately a customer says, send me your account details, leave everything on the table and do that.

In fact, send all your payment options immediately.

Why so?

When you give your customers a second chance to reason about making payment or taking action, you may lose the sale.

When you delay sending your details and the buzz dies down, she gets to think over and over again about her decision, she may ask her friend/partner who may discourage her, or she may find another vendor selling the product way cheaper than you are.

A call can come for a need, something can pop up, a more urgent need/project can come up, she may see a more urgent project or product to buy, etc.

While we're keeping tabs on the client and looking at the best angle to follow her up from, don't let it happen to you.

So next time you see "send your details", drop whatever you're doing and send him/her all your payment options available.

Go smash that sale....

Olive Jaja

Your Business and Sales Coach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree / 2 Units Of 2•5 Tons Lpg Tanks For Sale / How To Make Extra Money With Your Smartphone Using A Simple Business Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.