Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree (158 Views)

A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree / Udensi Repositions Titan Trust Bank As She Bags A Phd In Credit Management / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree by SabrinaT(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
A HIGH INCOME SKILL IS BETTER THAN A PHD DEGREE

Nowadays, you don't need to get a degree to become successful.

We are no more living in the era where you absolutely needed to get a diploma and a job to have a chance of becomming rich.�

Today, even companies� prefer hiring high income skilled individuals than hiring PhD holders with no practical skills.

Let me let you something, your success will depend on the high income skills you will gather and acquire over Time.

It is more this reasons that i dedicated myself to learn high income skills such as digital marketing, copywriting, sales, web développent, graphics design etc...

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I'm ready to teach you some of thèse high income skills in my free masterclass.

Click HERE to join us.

(1) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2•5 Tons Lpg Tanks For Sale / For Business Owner: 5 Things You Won't Regret You Know About Content Writing / How To Start An Ecommerce Business In 2022: A Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.