Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start Up With Less Than 30k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start Up With Less Than 30k (147 Views)

15 Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start Up With Less Than 30k / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start Up With Less Than 30k by Solo777(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
UNDER 30K BUSINESS IDEAS

Lately, I've had calls from people asking, what business can I start up with 10k, 20k, or 30k and how do I go about it.

I've also seen lots of posts about it with people seeking advice online.

So I've taken the time to pencil down over 17 lucrative business ideas you can start up with less than #30,000.

I'm not talking about a trial-by-error method.

I've taken the time to go through them and we're talking about 5-6 figure monthly businesses.

Profitable.....simple and smart business ideas.

Some are offline and others online and with less than 30k, you can start them.

And if we've not met before, I'm Olive Jaja.

A business and Sales Coach with results.

Since 2020, I've taught 3215 business owners about Sales, advertising, and marketing and helped lots of them grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to being sold out in 45 days or less using successful sales strategies.

So what I'm sharing with you, are real-life business ideas and experiences from business owners I've dealt with over the years.

What you're getting is over 17 tried and tested 5-6 figures business ideas you can start up with less than 30k.

I will

1. Show you over 17 business ideas

2. Show you how to go about them.

3. Show you where to get products very cheap so you can sell for a good profit.

4. If you need mentorship for any of the business ideas, I'll show you trusted people you can learn from and get better mentorship from

Bonus:

A. You'll get a copy of my book "THE A, B, C OF BUSINESS" where I showed clearly everything you need to know about starting an online or offline business. ( worth #1,500)

B - You'll get access to my business mentorship group where I host timely business and sales trainings. ( worth #10,000)

C - You'll also get access to my UNDER 30K BUSINESS IDEAS SUPPORT GROUP where I'll support and follow you up to make the best decisions. ( worth #10,000)

D. A one-on-one session where you can ask me any question and we'll both help you figure out the best business that fits you. ( My one-on-one session costs #50,000)

All these and more just to one goal, to help you find the best UNDER 30K BUSINESS IDEA you can start up and make 5-6 figures monthly.

The book sells for #3,500 but it's on a special pre-order fee of #1,000.

If you pre-order today and join the support group, you'll only have to pay #1,000.

Isn't that amazing?

Quickly, pay #1,000 into WEMA BANK....0234267893.....SOLOMON JAJA and send your confirmation of payment to 08179687499 on WhatsApp now.

Hurry, after launch, the price reverts to #3,500.

If you snooze, you miss this.

Quickly, make payment to WEMA BANK...#1,000......0234267893....SOLOMON JAJA and send your confirmation of payment to 08179687499 on WhatsApp now.

(1) (Reply)

Borrowing Us Dollars From Nigeria Banks / Help With My Twitter Account / Marketing Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.