Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (56494 Views)

Sowore Questions Tinubu's Absence At Peace Accord, Confronts Shettima (Video) / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by egunna(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
DEBJOCH1:
. What's this one saying, are you blind to see?, not right this king Christian will do 2hat those people just displayed there just because of money. Don't you know that defirmation of character is a crime in Nigeria, those men on rope in a sane clime aught to be arrested and persecuted for claiming who they are not. You are here ranting off point.
really?so u now want to tell ppl how dey shud dress?so Nollywood that is always portraying reverend father ND sister,have u finished arresting them?whose character did dey assasinate by dressing like that?urs?whose?mention an entity.there was this lady that wore a Catholic nuns outfit and took a sultry picture and is on the internet,did u arrest her?these ones for whatever reason have chosen who to support,there is nothing u can do about it.so instead of u guys behaving like a child suffering from middle child syndrome,pls,pick a candidate and support with ur full chest.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by daygee12: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ddworld:

Wow! How stupid can someone be again?
If u aren't stupid u wouldn't be feeding on Tinubu's topic, is it by force to vote him
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by TimmyA: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
May God not allow calamity (Tinubu) to befall Nigeria again.
Kabirudeen25:
Tinubu is finished grin grin
Everything about this man from his name to his place of origin, academic certificates and history is shrouded in fraud, crookedness, criminality and mystery... He is hellbent on bribing and paying his way out of everything. He believes recruiting youths like me into the army and feeding us with cassava for 8years is the way out of Nigerias problem. He is nothing but a walking red flag.. is this really the person some Nigerians like omenka believe is going to make this country better?
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by dozai: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
dejavubobo1:
Whats the idea behind bringing bishops to the venue of whatever APC is doing.
They are obviously fake. It shows how low this ppl can go.

ApC manifesto in 2015. They did the direct opposite. Another one aims for the loot.
Imagine the list. But LP man only have 1. Just move Nigeria from consumption to production. From sharing formula to production formula.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Emmyxclusive: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you live in Tinubu's Lagos where your people flock in droves. Heck, your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.
see this one, these tinubu urchins no get anything upstairs. I live in kaduna not Lagos and I'm not an igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Temptee101(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:
So according to ipob miscreants, catholics are the only ones allowed to wear robe? Anglicans and other churches who wear robes shouldn't? You people dey mad or what?

Bigots who call themselves christians. Lol

Look around, you are alone in this. Your fellow urchins have all gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Donwis05: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shameless man that wants to be a president by all means...
I pity you and all your senseless urchins
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shame on Tinubu as in Big shame
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
daygee12:

If u aren't stupid u wouldn't be feeding on Tinubu's topic, is it by force to vote him

grin What a vagabond grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by daygee12: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Samade7:

I guessed u are high.
Guess if u are not high u won't poke nose on JAGABAN issue
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by daygee12: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ddworld:

grin What a vagabond grin grin grin
An incredible Family � of Lunatics
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by wowcatty: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
They see Yoruba becoming president as abomination because Igbos will finally have to leave Nigeria, which they don't want. Tinubu will let igbos go because they contribute nothing to Nigeria. Igbos can keep their 1% they use to take 10%. At least north contribute about 4% and still produce all our food, so they are needed. Igbos know this and that's why they are desperately frustrated to destroy Tinubu at all cost.
egunna:
I don't know fah.they don't know by this constant disturbance,they will just cause unnecessary acrimony when the Muslims pick up the challenge.dey shud vote dere peter obi in peace.is not as if they were going to vote tinubu anyways,so I don't understand dere tears.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu don fall my hands ooo..... sometimes, I just wonder, who dey manage or advice Tinubu ........this is the height of stupidity......in a saner cline, those imposters will be arrested, for questioning......
Tinubu need to change his tactics or else, he should forget about 2023.......
Anyway, Tinubu still got my vote in 2023,
They have use this one's sense to fry fibre active biscuit.. A presidential candidate is showing very clear signs of a corrupt, lying and fraudulent personality, you yourself have admitted that it is the height of stupidity and you are still deciding to vote for him in 2023.. Oga suffer no dey tire you??
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Electrochemistry(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
What a degredation! This BAT is just giving more Nigerians further justification for voting out APC next year. The party has incompetence written all over it. It will only take a stupid and an insane pauper to vote for them
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Okobola146: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
See desperation. Awon enia daddyyin
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Okobola146: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Electrochemistry:
What a degredation! This BAT is just giving more Nigerians further justification for voting out APC next year. The party has incompetence written all over it. It will only take a stupid and an insane pauper to vote for them
mannabbqgrils come and see chomtin
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mel
Kabirudeen25:
They have use this one's sense to fry fibre active biscuit.. A presidential candidate is showing very clear signs of a corrupt, lying and fraudulent personality, you yourself have admitted that it is the height of stupidity and you are still deciding to vote for him in 2023.. Oga suffer no dey tire you??

I believe, you are referring to your useless poor father......
How is who I am gonna vote for your damn business?
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by tonididdy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
This desperation is scary.
From its my turn
To
Faking Christians undecided

...this people really consider Nigerians as fools.
Like you pick a muslim-muslim ticket and you expect a Christian to support your agenda.

Only a sick Christian would !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Samade7: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
daygee12:

Guess if u are not high u won't poke nose on JAGABAN issue

I guessed u dey work for oshodi. cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Newton2024: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
trutharena:
Bbbb
How is this muslim miscreants getting 80 likes for typing rubbish? I guess it's from Islam'ic terr-orists WhatsApp group.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Newton2024: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
obedience4:
I am shocked by the character of tinubu, a man who will go the length of bringing fake bishops and priest making a Mockery's of the church of Christ.
And Jesus Christ himself is the Head of the church.
Don't you guys read in the old testament that the clothes of priest are scared, and not to be played with, the people wearing those clothes could be drunkers, fornicators, all making a Mockery's of the church.
Will tinubu hire fake imans and allow them desecrate the Koran..
Christians do the needful and don't vote a man who made Mockery's of the church of Christ

Islamic terrorists on Nairaland:  NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhamed CommonSense1967

No to islamisation agenda
No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to extermination of christianity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by plaindealer: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
The stupid ipob calling himself journalist was schooled and lectured by the man of God, the ipob end up saying thank you Sir..

Igbos are really dumb and stupid I swear.. grin
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Dave2011: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
daygee12:
At the end of the day u will all realise even Peter Obi is working for Tinubu.

Keep hallucinating
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Cti28(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
diadem10:
So according to ipob miscreants, catholics are the only ones allowed to wear robe? Anglicans and other churches who wear robes shouldn't? You people dey mad or what?

Bigots who call themselves christians. Lol
It is better to keep shut, when you don't know about something. Orthodox Churches like Anglicans, Methodist e.t.c do wear robes. But they have different robes and outfit for different occasions.

For an occasion like this, and if hose guys are really Bishops as they claimed. Their outfit wouldn't be what they are wearing.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Where are those unfortunate Tinubu supporters

They all seem to be hiding.

They have refused to comment

Useless people!!!!
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by Luvties(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
daygee12:

God Forbid!!!
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by TolaniLuv: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2022
I feel bad for Tinubu! For picking Shettima as Vp of Nigeria. That’s an insult to me as a Nigeria to have Shettima represent me as a Nigeria just as Buhari is.

Tinubu will always be a winner! I’m a lagosian I was born in Lagos. I was brought up in Lagos. I have been to only few state in Nigeria. Because everybody from Nigeria is in Lagos. Reason why I never felt to go there . I have a lot of friends from all state in Nigeria . Living happily in Lagos. No problem with their businesses.

Tinubu was the only governor in Nigeria who turn Lagos to Mega city for all this people to come and work and live with peace of mind. No , kidnapping never! No baddit never, Terrorized No.

Lagos is the number one GDP in Nigeria. I believed in Tinubu dream when he planned to turn lagos to mega city! Come to Ikeja! Come to Magdo, come to Lekki, come to many places.

At the end of the day! Peter Obi is paying taxes to Tinubu in Lagos. There’s nothing Obi can do . He will try but he can’t if Buhari or the northerners handle him. He will shake like Jonathan did forget .
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by 2dominate: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:
This is just unexplainable from Tinubu and APC...

While Christians are letting their opinions known, don't go to sleep, rally around a candidate and make sure you vote ..

Because the disaster that await Christians should Tinubu succeed after all this, will be worst than what buhari did to the SE.

Even if Christians vote overwhelmingly for Tinubu and Shettima, the Christians would still be punished, there's an agenda.

So you mean a Muslim - Christian or Christian - MUSLIM Ticket is anti Muslim? Since when?

I'm agnostic.

The only real question is!.

What has Nigeria gained from quota system?
What has Nigeria gained from APC?
I'm agnostic, yet you care more than the regular Christian.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by specialmati(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Golan007:
Anybody can claim to be a bishop in Nigeria.

Even Oyedepo is claiming to be one.
grin grin grin grin grin but everyone can't be an agbero or a tout
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by LtChisom: 3:31am On Jul 21, 2022
FunNoStrings:

Stop this stupidity. Can't you control your emotions for sanity sake? What do you achieve from the insults?

What insults?
Didn't you see some of your islamic bastards calling Igbos pigs?
So when I call prophet mohamed a slimy dirty idiotic pig and allah a worthless rabid raccoon, it means I can't control my emotions?

Your useless quoran is an authority is teaching you islamic terrorists selective justice so am not surprised or bothered.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by GEOBOSS2020(m): 4:13am On Jul 21, 2022
daygee12:
See yeye talk,
Re: Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview by ufotunang: 4:48am On Jul 21, 2022
So tinubu and APC hired people to act and pretend to be bishops and pastors.. nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.