Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. (10358 Views)

Vcs Of All The New Federal Universities Removed / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by kticks(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
hi, please can anyone help me with useful information on the new federal university of petroleum resources at effurun, delta state. it was reported in the news that it will start admitting students this september, but details were scanty on the mode of admission since it was not in the last JAMB brochure. i need help urgently. thanks.
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by kasim155: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
let me say most of the students are against it so it will be difficult to start this sept.
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by Czarskit(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2007
Truth is the indigenes are the ones having problem with the shit, The school's V.C said that the school will 8resume academic activities by September but also stated that his tsudents were having their orientation at UNIBEN.
Only GOD knows what he means
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by voksy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
Is there any useful information abot Applying to Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effrun, Delta state, Thank you
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by AdeNero(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
does any body know the website of Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. or any info on their postr ume i would like to know please u can email me with usefull info here lord_mcnight@yahoo.com or call 08050978894.
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by taiwobimbo(f): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2008
pls and me too, i need more information
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by ferdcrisx: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
please i need the necessary information on when the post ume for effrun 2008 would be out.
please oh , i don`t wanna stay at home this year.
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by AdeNero(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
hey Guy i got some news, You have to always chck Vanguard or Gaurdian[i][/i] news paper for the Post Ume date and for us that choose engineering course here is the bad news there are no Engineering courses yet in the university only science courses so if those that choose engineering course still feel they like the school then they should go to Jamb office to rectify the problem by choosing a science course , here are the courses Chemistry,Industrial Chemistry,Enviromentalscience,Geology,Geo Physics,Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics. This is direct from FUPRE Warri, Any other Useful Information from other people please don't be selfish Post it on here for all of us, I hope this little information helps ,

Have a nice time Jacking for other exams, smiley
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by AdeNero(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hello Guys the post ume form is out now you can check Guardian 21-07-2008 That where its clearly wriiten any other information would be posted to you guys have a nice time Nero (08050978894) Thats my number for more info,
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by Adeznuru(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2009
Pls wit useful info abt the adim nd method of payment of fees in fupre(effurum)should plz email me or kal nuru on 07060534871 tanx[color=#550000][/color]
Re: The New Federal University At Effurun, Delta State. by phatjoe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
PLEASE I NID SOMBODY TO TAKE MI TO THE SCHOOL
YOU CAN CALL MI OR MAIL MI
THANK YU O!

(1) (Reply)

Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission / OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.