Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu (52507 Views)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Baba you guys ain't thinking at all....If you vote Obi in labour , how do you want him to work when everyone else is in other parties
MarketDispatch:

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, many people want to witness a Nigeria that works, a Nigeria they can be proud of, a Nigeria that gives them hope, a Nigeria that gives them 24hrs light 365 days every year, and I don't think eating Agbado and Cassava is one of their dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by dreyboard(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Same thing they told us eight years ago, they have started again..., I think it's high time Nigerians realize that all this political promises are lies, none of them care for the civilians, they are just after their pockets.
But I think we should try another party, APC has failed us in all aspects than one could imagined.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by ajutant(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Confidence is arrogance to those who do not believe it can be done.

Tinubu has already done it in Lagos, he will surely do it for Nigeria.
your fada der werey!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by hokafor(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bobo Chicago no dey give up untill the last fight
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Everything said meant opposite. Politicians speak in irony / parables.

PMB/APC said more than these, exactly opposite of their manifesto.

In the evil realm.... Deciet is weapon.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by treesun: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Akerele44:

Like South South and South East people are relocating to Lagos state for a better life

Remove all the Company headquarters!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by uchejustine: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
There are also uncountable reasons why you must not win the election.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Backlaw406(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The amount of votes Tinubu will get in the next election will determine the number of people that need mental rehabilitation in this country.
Exactly o
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by tunsky09: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is aiite..is okay
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Favour70000: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eliminate religious and ethnic division sounds like Muslim agenda
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

my friend Shutup!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Solababa91(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Are Lagosians enjoying the dividends of democracy? The same thing APC had been telling us since 8 years ago is what Mr Tinubu is repeating, it's been a rough ride with incessant increase in the cost of living and dwindling standard of living. He should appear us his lies.
Throwback:

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by IbileIfe: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu, like every one of us, has his personal ups and downs. Weiss needs to be educated about the man called Tinubu, who, in the eyes of many open-minded Nigerians, will be counted as one of those leaders who recently paved the way for entry into a true democracy. He is that man who was a founding member of the pro-democracy National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), which organized support for the restoration of democracy and recognition of the June 12 results, and subsequently went into exile in 1994, only to return back to the country in 1998 after the death of military autocrat, Sani Abacha.

As for Weiss, we have one message for him. What we need more of at this time are ideals and values to help us become a forward-looking democracy and less of the psychology of divide-and-conquer.

- Dr. John Egbeazien Oshodi is a Forensic/Clinical Psychologist, a Consultant in National Psychology, and a former Secretary-General of the Nigeria Psychological Association. Jos5930458@aol.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ride on Jagaban, on your mandate we shall stand gidigba,

This has been confirmed in heaven to be sworn in as President of FRN in 2023..

Muslim/Muslim is for political calculation, not to disregard Nigerian Christians,

Respect to ABAT,

God bless FRN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Ameduedwin: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thank God for Peter obi every other things is noise
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Let's see how you will win.

A shocker awaits you.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Lexkenny99(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
This hag is quarter to go
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Osariemen12: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
God punish that mod wey ban me.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Throwback: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Solababa91:
Are Lagosians enjoying the dividends of democracy? The same thing APC had been telling us since 8 years ago is what Mr Tinubu is repeating, it's been a rough ride with incessant increase in the cost of living and dwindling standard of living. He should appear us his lies.

Tell me what you heard they are enjoying in Anambra as a legacy of Peter Obi?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by sreamsense: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you can not bring all those things into reality through balanced tickets, then you have no reason to be a candidate in the first place. How can it be only under muslim-muslim ticket before you can acheive those things? What is the advantage of development you will bring when people are already killing themselves because of religion fight?

What is benefit of your development when bandits and Fulani killers are motivated to kill and kidnapp more and more due to muslim-muslim booster? If you can not do all those development with balanced muslim-christian ticket, there is no need of you contesting? Give another person a chance
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Lamexx(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Tinubu must see Nigerians as fools.

Your party campaigned with all this 8 years ago.

If you are campaigning with the same, then it means your party failed.

We don't reward failure.

We say NO to drugs.

We say NO to a UK based president.

We will not spend 8 years changing Tinubu's Diapers.

The real change is here.

Thank you for saying this. At the time APC took over in 2015, $1 was NGN189. 8 years after, the dollar is reach NGN615. Imagine what another four years with APC will look like knowing historically that dollar rate don’t come down. APC have failed Nigerian and we don’t need to reinforce failure.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Lightorder: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
My friends who escaped with their children to US and Canada have already started looking good . Even the one that landed in Canada 5 days ago.

Why won’t Nigeria measure upto 35% atleast.
Tinubu, i respect you but I won’t take your rubbish. Canada is not naturally better or more advantaged than Nigeria, quote me anywhere. Your children are not better than me or mine.

Go and enjoy your loot and leave us alone !
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's my President. That's the man of the people. Fully BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by shineeye1: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/2023-real-reasons-i-must-win-presidential-election-tinubu/

Ekwensu BAPTISE you with STROKE for your mouth for that demonic lie of job creation. BASTAAARD!!! How many of your heavenly promises with buhari have you fulfilled? Tinubu, e no go better for you lai lai. Any way, I no blame you at all. It is because there are too many moronic baboons as citizens, that is why you have not yet been STONED to death!!!7
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The amount of votes peter giringory obi will get in the next election will determine the number of people that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

Backlaw406:

Exactly o

I completely agree with both of you on this. You are right.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by spearman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thank Heavens Igbos hate this man. One way or the other they will stop him and Yoruba Nation, Niger delta Commonwealth, Biafra? will be born.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Olinex: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
treesun:
Like Lagosians are enjoying!
Agbado and Cassava awaits you!

Can you imagine.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Figger(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
True true this man na drug addict, did I hear him say "not bringing religious division" he has done that already. APC na bad mkt, tinubu come make matters worse. Tell us again that u will make one dollar equal to one naira. Criminals!!!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Olinex: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Tinubu must see Nigerians as fools.

Your party campaigned with all this 8 years ago.

If you are campaigning with the same, then it means your party failed.

We don't reward failure.

U are very correct comrade.

We say NO to drugs.

We say NO to a UK based president.

We will not spend 8 years changing Tinubu's Diapers.

The real change is here.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by MUAnaZephyr: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/2023-real-reasons-i-must-win-presidential-election-tinubu/

This man is still talking in the Maize and Cassava pattern... Talking "building! building!!"

What we actually need is someone who will give us a working system
Someone with inside on creating a path way that will outlive even after he leaves office
Someone who puts a square peg into a square hole
We need someone with the blue print for a new Nigeria pathway

Promises of our politicians past has failed us.
WE MUST REBUILD.

Naija no be Lagos.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Niceiroko: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Throwback:

Done what,was Lagos not Nigeria capital ,was Lagos not been mapped out before as capital of Nigeria , deceive yourself he didn't any thing or you would say some body has done magic too in PH Rivers , wise up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.