Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu (52553 Views)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by darediamond(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by darediamond(m): 3:54am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:
Very arrogant, must win ko!
That is number reason why I HATE HIM PASSIONATELY like I dislike Britain!!!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by darediamond(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

Confidence is arrogance to those who do not believe it can be done.

Tinubu has already done it in Lagos, he will surely do it for Nigeria.
A Sensible, Logical, Tactical and Technical Being would never talk the way you talked at all.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 4:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

^^^
cheesy
No he hasn't.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Gospel2Day: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

What has he done in the 2nd Most Unlivable City in the World, after 23 years of the government he controls in Lagos?
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by zedegit: 4:53am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/2023-real-reasons-i-must-win-presidential-election-tinubu/

This man wants to create Agbado and cassava processing industry o.

But seriously why is he not even talking about security? Is it that he is living in the past?

Is he not aware of the debts to be paid?
How will he liberate us from China and other countries we borrowed from?

Seriously I see this man as desperate with no plans.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by zedegit: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

Like Buhari will fight corruption while Osibanjo will tackle economy?

This one is lost on me. I want to correct the mistake I made voting APC in the first tenure.

If not for anything, for my conscience sake.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Solababa91(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2022
I never mentioned PO or Anambra state stop dodging the question. If you can't answer my question, peace.
Throwback:

Tell me what you heard they are enjoying in Anambra as a legacy of Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Raymond247(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Like you wish every other political parties labor till they die? And wish the 5m soldiers to constantly eat agbado and cassava? You must be a psycho!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by olas24u(f): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:

Obi lives in Onitsha
Oya na vote Tinubu, not an issue, buhari was voted twice, it's your choice bro
He does not live in onitsha ,all of you are heading down to the west.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2022
olas24u:

He does not live in onitsha ,all of you are heading down to the west.

The entire Igbo population is in SW, the SE is empty you can't find 10 people in some cities.

Me too I'm Igbo na, only igbos are against Tinubu. You should be happy then, that means Tinubu will definitely be elected president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by DavSagacity(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Baba Alagbado and Cassava is super desperate.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Hussein035: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2022
MarketDispatch:

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, many people want to witness a Nigeria that works, a Nigeria they can be proud of, a Nigeria that gives them hope, a Nigeria that gives them 24hrs light 365 days every year, and I don't think eating Agbado and Cassava is one of their dreams.

Go and watch the agbado and cassava full video on YouTube and stop typing RUBBISH just like your iPod members. This is the same way you people claimed Obiano looted the funds generated by peter obi until a read a post showing massive infrastructure done by Obiano.

Go and watch the full agbado and cassava video so that you can use your sense next time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Hussein035: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Let prove to this politicians that we own this country not them.... That the promise they made To us last 8yrs ago now nothing to show for it... Another one again

Let put hand and fight this corrupt entity out of office enough is enough of all this lie since this country creation this same people leading till date

Why?

If u re incompetent pls leave office stop playing with people's life

See all the harm apc has done to this nation yet no apology and they are coming again as if we are zombie

Enough is enough

We need competent government

How old is many here now, next 8yr will add more to our life without any improvement

When are we going stop this up nepa of a thing and fix this economy for Christ sake.

Imagine dollar at 630/$ what sort of corruption yet no apology rather apc are now giving us another grandpa, very bad.

Tinubu is greedy and selfish, very bad.

Anyone that is reading IPOB/IPOD'S comment will think they have a candidate that will perform miracle without knowing it is all an ethnic bigotry to paint their PO as a saint.

IPOB thinks aso Rock is all about Saint only rugged person like TINUBU can destroy those useless cabal in Aso rock

I still stand on TINUBU mandate because if his experience in administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:
Like Lagosians are enjoying!
Agbado and Cassava awaits you!

Yes Lagosians are enjoying.
At least they're not taking night busses to anambra with bathroom slippers.
But anambra people rush to Lagos every single day with poly bag after hoebi transformed their state to Dubai.
What an irony!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by olas24u(f): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:

The entire Igbo population is in SW, the SE is empty you can't find 10 people in some cities.

Me too I'm Igbo na, only igbos are against Tinubu. You should be happy then, that means Tinubu will definitely be elected president

It will be good to see atleast one Igbo person that supports tinubu,because so many yorubas support obi .But am yet to see. On Igbo man.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The amount of votes Tinubu will get in the next election will determine the number of people that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

And the amount of votes hoebi gets will tell us the number of people that take advice from a mad man.
Only those people can see failure and call it success.
Lagos and anambra are state that obi and Tinubu governed.
Why are Lagosians not migrating to anambra the way anambra people troop to Lagos like bees?
You might also be typing this shit from this same Lagos.

It would have made sense if you lived in anambra or SE.
I'm proudly living in SW because of Tinubu, can you say the same?
Shame on you.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:

Remove all the Company headquarters!

Remove them and take them where?
To sit at home region?
The headquarters recognize prosperity, that's why they decided to come to SW, and not backward regions.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by onome2013: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Why do you think is a most loosing your ancestral state is a warning signs from God
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by SONYCITY: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2022
its u and ur familly we vote for u nt me
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by 1nice(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with you. Meanwhile peruse the many crimes of peter giringory obi:

You should not call the name of Peter giringory obi because the Court of Law in Nigeria have not declear Peter giringory obi guilty of any crimes.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by treesun: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Remove them and take them where?
To sit at home region?
The headquarters recognize prosperity, that's why they decided to come to SW, and not backward regions.

Lagos was the Nigeria capital for more than 30 years! Go to edifices left for Lagos for your government, go to Obalende, Ikoyi and see the rotteness!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Tzar(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Entitled and greedy old MF.
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:
Like Lagosians are enjoying!
Agbado and Cassava awaits you!

If Lagosians are not enjoying why are you running down to Lagos? Why don’t you stay in your shithole in the east?
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by prejohn234: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
My first question is " Is it possible to eradicate poverty or minimize it"?
What has been APC/your contributions to the peace and unity of Nigeria as a whole?
What is happening presently with the education sector for the past 7 years of your government?
If you/APC can give us positive responses with facts and figures which are glaring to the populace then we can follow you.
MIND YOU TINUBU AND APC
YOU'VE FAILED EVEN BEFORE YOU WIN THE PRIMARY OF YOUR DECEPTIVE PARTY APC
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by treesun: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If Lagosians are not enjoying why are you running down to Lagos? Why don’t you stay in your shithole in the east?

Ori ni mo fi wa Se Eko, Ki se ese! Awon omo Iran Kiran!
Anyone that oppose them is not a Lagosian, whereas 95% of those ruling Lagos are from other states!
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The amount of votes Tinubu will get in the next election will determine the number of people that need mental rehabilitation in this country.

Yes. It'll really be a yardstick for such measurement. Then one can confidently say "In Nigeria, 10 million ppl have mental issues", and it'll be a fact
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Baba Alagbado U have lost the election even before election day

Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
olas24u:

It will be good to see atleast one Igbo person that supports tinubu,because so many yorubas support obi .But am yet to see. On Igbo man.

Look well you'll see
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by IgOga(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/2023-real-reasons-i-must-win-presidential-election-tinubu/

Buhari promised more in 2014....well the reality is on ground...how would you do this?
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by ChiefAfonja: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

Mumu grin
Re: 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu by AmadorSays: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.