Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC (47979 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Alpharey: 4:51am On Jul 21, 2022
IgOga:

Did you see any Islamic cleric there? Why is CAN eager to become a political party? Maybe CAN should stay out of politics

Damage control. Tell us the names of the" clerics ' you invited to the unveiling shit
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Alpharey: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
Mistakes upon mistakes

No, failure upon failure
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Alpharey: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2022
In a saner clime, all of these guys would be arrested for forgery and impersonation. But here , everything goes. After laughing we forget about it. Don't play with your vote this time around. At this point Oyibo man will step down and resign.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by ufotunang: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Nawaoooo... fake bishops...tinubu bullion van dollars working
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Tvoice: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2022
ogbonti:

guy u dey craze oooo - grin you won take laff kee me - ol boy, i can’t say it better than you did - na really bishop of oshodi under bridge grin thanks buddy you made me laff like crazy I needed that - best comment ever

You are welcome
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by jumas(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Now you will understand what shettima did it to the chibok girls.
For us to hate Jonathan
When will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by magzey: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2022
CAN no get work Aswaya, there Bruhaha CANnot stop this election grin so ,let them vote who they will vote PERIOD.
JAGABAN/SHETIMA my choice grin

Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
"Our position on Muslim-Muslim ticket is irreversible. Anybody can claim anything but one thing is clear, CAN was not part of the unveiling programme of Shettima.”

Tinubu desperation have lead him to destroy his political ambition tongue undecided tongue

Casava agbado republic await him tongue cheesy tongue.
this general election is between Atiku vs peter obi.
2019 elections can supported Atiku and PDP and PDP lost can should support Obi that's their concerns... CAN can't decide for Christian they are now a bias body... Many of u are bitter
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by HRMK: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2022
I DONT SEE ANY GOOD REASON FOR MUCH NOISE ABOUT THIS!EXCEPT #CAN IS GETTING INVOLVED IN PARTISAN POLITICS!WE ALL HAVE OUR PVC!USE IT APPROPRIATELY!!
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Ibelearner: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Apc and katakata na 5n6
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by hopeforcharles(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2022
1TripleC:

These are the names of some Distinguished Bishops that attended the unveiling of the APC Vice Presidential Candidate Kashim Shettima and their contact numbers...

You can as well call them...

1)Bishop SAMUEL OKWARA 08030786277,,
2) BISHOP CHUKWUDI EJIEME 08065735952,,
3) BISHOP CHRIS ABRARHAM 08027098038,,
4) BISHOP) DAVID T ABAH. 07043864799 ,, 5) BISHOP CHUKWUEMEKA FRANK 08138452258
6) BISHOP CelinYa OSEGHALE. 08136878251
7) APOSTLE KINGSLEY M.JOSEPH 08036834018
� BISHOP JEREMIAH JESSE OTUBOR
9) APOSTLE . MARY UDAYI__08063335109
10) BISHOP .GODWIN LIVINUS __ 07061564653
11) APST.FELICIA CHUKWUDI __ 09167549744
12) APST.BONNY .L. SUNNY __08161755481
13) APST.MATHEW OGBU _ _ 07030152965
14) BISHOP FEMI BABALOLA __08106338318
15) APST .OLOTU. Y .___ 07067907753
16) BISHOP CHALES JONES __ 08037474019
17) APST.HENRY MICHAEL ___ 08038126102

18 )APST .EKAPONG UBI __08067850503
19) BISHOP SHEDRACH ___08032830444
20) APST.SAMUEL UJEN __ 08061118616

21) Bishop JULIUS __ 08124179783
22) BISHOP NDUBUISI SAMUEL__ 08034444751

23) BISHOP JAIOLA ___ 08037706748

24) BISHOP LAWRENCE __ 08129515246

25) BISHOP EMEKA ___ 08033735664

26) APOSTLE.DANIEL ___08035077446 08087800102

Cc: Obika Abuchi Zuma
You are very Stupid oh, where did Vanguard name them with their phone numbers? I don't mind if I am banned. You guys should stop this show of shame. You are very pathetic if after all these happenings you still support APC, not from religious angle, Security, Economic, Educational and Healthcare angle which they obviously destroyed.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Gbadespet(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Everybody con dey fear Tinubu like say na only him dey go for presidential position,shey na by force make CAN support am ? CAN own self too much ,na during election we dey hear dem....what as been their (CAN) role in the development of Nigeria
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by AmadorSays: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
No doubt this is a very deceitful party
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Eniitankorede: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
What’s wrong with this CAN. Getat here!!! These are PDP wailers who have lost their feeding bottles due to Buhari being strict on their corrupt lifestyles. Cry baby CAN.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Tzar(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Evil party of propaganda and lies!
APC & PDP are just an association of the most evil Nigerians!
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by IamAsiri: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
It is payback time for APC.
God made them to be so stubborn and foolish as to make mockery of them for the pains they have caused Nigerians.

Shame to the Satanic party of change! Shame on Tinubu and all his urchins.

Your brought Nigeria Bishops that are rascals like the idiots that saturates your party.

When I said APC is strategically disqualified fools never understood. This is Nigeria not Lagos.

Abeg, they are not Nigerian bishops o. These ones are thugs dressed as bishops.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Abujason: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
It’s obvious those are fake Bishops. Can’t believe APC would still disrespect Christianity despite the fact that you do not find a Christian worthy of the VP post.

Few people would have been killed in Sokoto this evening if some Christians carry out this act by faking Islamic religious leaders.

Not sure why people are surprised by this act of eBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu. He is a con man whose whole life has always been about scamming people so he can have his way. Everything about him - name, age, primary school, secondary school, university, jobs, faith, family, even his recent selection as presidential candidate of APC have all been so shady. And that’s the man y’all want as your next president?

God forbid!
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by naikeboy(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Most desperate politician in the world now is tinubu and atiku....
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Abujason: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2022
onuman:

APC has started its usual Nollywood with abracadabra, like the party did between 2014-2015, and deceived gullible Nigerians in the north and southwest regions of Nigeria.

Except that Houdini (Buhari) is done with his stage show of shame and is leaving the stage for less-Actors. The shenanigans that he used to become president has been burnt by him. INEC will play fair henceforth. Nigerians with common sense have stood up and are saying - Never Again!

1 Like

Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by FireUpNow(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Just wait and observe. Stop crying over spilled milk. We all saw the scam which APC is well known for. Not surprising to me at all
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by IamAsiri: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:
CAN is behaving irresponsible and this might hurt them at the end of the day. We will see fighting between Christians(pastors, bishops and followers) in d coming days, if they don't caution themselves and it can crumble some churches internal affairs. Remember that Muslims are watching too. The silent means alot.

So you are very comfortable with some Christians wearing imam regalia and posing as Muslim leaders and highest authority just to prove that Muslims are in support of a Christian-Christian ticket even when they are not? You also don't see such as blasphemy? Please, stop being hypocritical and look at it objectively from your own end. I hope that wouldn't lead to a jihad war cheesy.

And no, we will not see fight between Christians over Tinubu's matter, neither will there be crumblings of any kind. We are children of God, not just people of religion.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by crowther15(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Osibanjo/Zulum ticket would have made more meaning to Nigerians but this greedy okpolo eyes started being too stupid. My anger is some Yorubas who still see this man as a leader. At his age, is he supposed to be contesting? How can he face numerous problems that fill this country?
Yoruba that are supporting Tinubu are doing that out of their own selfish interest. According to them, SW will not gain anything if we have Igbo presidency. Nigerian youths must be united this time to fight all our corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by bakol: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2022
I guess CAN is now a political party…..

There is freedom of association in our constitution.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by IamAsiri: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2022
HRMK:
I DONT SEE ANY GOOD REASON FOR MUCH NOISE ABOUT THIS!EXCEPT #CAN IS GETTING INVOLVED IN PARTISAN POLITICS!WE ALL HAVE OUR PVC!USE IT APPROPRIATELY!!

So they should have kept quiet and allow people to believe a lie, and Tinubu's people to capitalise on these lies, dividing the Christian community? I believe you know in your heart that keeping mute if someone impersonates you wouldn't be the right thing to do, especially if it wasn't supposed to be a harmless joke.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by okoroemeka(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:
Bishop Abdul Razak, bishop of Alakuko christian heritage church ado ekiti

Bishop Imole Nasiru, Bishop of fire ministry gwagwalada

Bishop Rabiu Suleiman, Bishop of Christ the king church alagbado.

Etc

Tinubu is doing well grin grin
I see bishop Johnson nwankenta,bishop of Jesus give me food ministries,umuole,aba.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by okoroemeka(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2022
IgOga:

Did you see any Islamic cleric there? Why is CAN eager to become a political party? Maybe CAN should stay out of politics
these are hired bishops not real
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Truthisunique2: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Kingpele:
Am tired of tinubu this tinubu that..he is full of himself obviously he depended on his money and thugs, let us forget about APC and focus more on others that are serious with balanced tickets..the more we panic and complain about this tinubu folly the more we make APC with think they are indispensable..were u going to vote the agbado man even if he had an ach Bishop as his VP ? Of course not ...APC is gone for good
what we are doing now is to cage tinubu in his trap

Its apc this is the time they would have started to package propaganda for people how the drug lord "develop" Lagos and is the best

People go forget it's the same senile tinubu that brought buhari after promising eldorado, they would forget the incompetence of the current apc administration which tinubu want to continue from

This is the only time they have, and we have tied them down with the Muslim Muslim rope they brought out and his numerous goof

So the best thing is to keep them in this spot, if you let them off they would scam some gullible and distance themselves from this current regime

By the time Sept reach for Campaign they would have nothing to Campaign with cos citizens are going through apc pratical

Na tinubu camp dey behind schedule now, they have not been given any chance to sell scam
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Thelife: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Am enjoying how the christian and CAN want make it christian vs muslim election.

We go do am like that in the next general election.

So your APshit that choose muslim muslim ticket was camouflaging for Christian-Muslim election right? You people are hilarious.

The same thing that happen in Osun will soon shock you troll.
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Psoul(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2022
His Lordships Vs Lostsheep

Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by Thelife: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:
CAN is behaving irresponsible and this might hurt them at the end of the day. We will see fighting between Christians(pastors, bishops and followers) in d coming days, if they don't caution themselves and it can crumble some churches internal affairs. Remember that Muslims are watching too. The silent means alot.

muslim are silent? Last I checked it was your MUMURIC that started this whole drama
Re: Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC by danhans(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Is this not blasphemy?If it is muslims now ha
They will be fighting now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Picture Of Aso Rock. Has Anyone Got Any? / Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.