Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) (3614 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by BoboKush(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Two thieves was caught at ibadan, Akobo General gas bridge and they were burnt alive cry

While I don't like the idea of jungle justice
The incessant robbery in ibadan is all time high

Graphic photo attached lipsrsealed

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is very bad and uncivil. Nigerians should be more civil with things.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Tetrahedron: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
who burnt them?

3 Likes

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
shocked cry

People's future husband o cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by bmdmix15: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Where the old thieves
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by ZaddyJ: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin

Damn that was gory
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by realstars: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Partner in crime, and partner to hell, oh!!! What a great re-union.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2022
They’re always robbing the innocent citizens instead of robbing who they voted for. Let the take whatever they see abeg.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Johnny147147: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeria now is made up of 98% beasts

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Tinney104(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinney104:
grin grin

Transformer cable criminal tongue cheesy
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2022
The mob will burn a petty thief and worship a political thief
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Nostring: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
This is very bad and uncivil. Nigerians should be more civil with things.
yea but those guys deserve every form of evil and more.. a 15 years old girl lost her life around here just last week, she was stabbed in the stomach over an Android phone embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Nostring:
yea but those guys deserve every form of evil and more.. a 15 years old girl lost her life around here just last week, she was stabbed in the stomach over an Android phone embarassed

That still doesn't justify mob justice. We have laws and courts for some reasons.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by nawa4naija(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu never enter

But War don Start

If he come enter

Na die we dey be that

Say no to TINUBU
SAY NO TO SHETTIMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by BoboKush(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

That still doesn't justify mob justice. We have laws and courts for some reasons.

They don't function well that's the issue
Thieve will be held they will beg to be taking to police station

Them sort police... Police release them

Do u see the problem??

Court case is even worst
Tho nothing justify jungle justice but then.... lipsrsealed
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Vix805: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2022
I used to pity all these poor souls until I met one that tried to stab me over my small android phone. Ah kill them all!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2022
BoboKush:

They don't function well that's the issue
Thieve will be held they will beg to be taking to police station

Them sort police... Police release them

Do u see the problem??

Court case is even worst
Tho nothing justify jungle justice but then.... lipsrsealed

Well, fair point, but killing people for stealing is a crime and that makes the perpetrators murderers also. They become criminals just because they are punishing criminals. That makes no sense to any sane man.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by TheMaharajah: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Even with all this jungle justice thief still dey plenty, brutal and despirate talkless of say them treat them as oyinbo dey treat their own. Kai Nigeria.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Nostring: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

lol which laws and court, ok, they would end up in prison .. break the prison later, go back out there to harm more ppl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by MufasaLion: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Nostring:
lol which laws and court, ok, they would end up in prison .. break the prison later, go back out there to harm more ppl undecided

Stop reasoning this way. You keep having more criminals in the community by supporting mob justice. Anyone that participate in mob justice is also a criminal.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by BoboKush(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, fair point, but killing people for stealing is a crime and that makes the perpetrators murderers also. They become criminals just because they are punishing criminals. That makes no sense to any sane man.

I get u
It is well

1 Like

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Nostring: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop reasoning this way. You keep having more criminals in the community by supporting mob justice. Anyone that participate in mob justice is also a criminal.
well I agree with u, but Nigeria of today, the system is making criminals more hardened, the other day I was with someboys , one of them was talking about his experience at a station, he said he was arrested cos he had some files(Yahoo stuff) on his phone, he met several other ppl that were arrested for different things as well.. he said, boldly one of the officers later came to them to negotiate. ones they are satisfied with your offer, you're free to go , obviously the police even want them to go out there and commit more crime so they can come back to pay more money.. so tell me wetin law dey do undecided
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by MufasaLion: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Nostring:
well I agree with u, but Nigeria of today, the system is making criminals more hardened, the other day I was with someboys , one of them was talking about his experience at a station, he said he was arrested cos he had some files(Yahoo stuff) on his phone, he met several other ppl that were arrested for different things as well.. he said, boldly one of the officers later came to them to negotiate. ones they are satisfied with your offer, you're free to go , obviously the police even want them to go out there and commit more crime so they can come back to pay more money.. so tell me wetin law dey do undecided

Yes, that happens and it's still not enough reason to ignore the purpose of the Police Force and opt for mob justice. And you must also know that some criminals are known to get hardened when serving jail term. Some criminals even prefer to be in prison than be a free man because they are living rent-free in prison, free food etc.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Does burning erect prick?

1 Like

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
anewchapter:

Who are petty thief? I pray you don't get on contact with them
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
anewchapter:

Who are petty thief? I pray you don't get on contact with them.
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Don't worry when they visit, they will be taken to court
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Vix805:
I used to pity all these poor souls until I met one that tried to stab me over my small android phone. Ah kill them all!!!

I thank God for helping you
Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by FiremanX: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinney104:
grin grin
Stop posting dat picture,,,,the person u re posting is dead already,,,and it was his wife dat burnt him because she caught him cheating

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Caught At Akobo General Gas Bridge (graphic Photo) by Vix805: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
lereinter:

I thank God for helping you
thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Mourns, As Angry Lizard Bites Man To Death In His Room / Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.