Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

M.I Abaga Is About To Drop His Next Album “the Guy” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga Is About To Drop His Next Album “the Guy” (210 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last / Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Is About To Drop His Next Album “the Guy” by officialunique: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fresh off some teasers, M.I Abaga is making it official: The new album “The Guy” will be out on Friday, August 19.

The award-winning rapper announced this in a tweet on Tuesday. “Prepare to meet The Guy. August 19th, 2022” he captioned the post, which also included a video teaser for the album.

Read More

https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/07/20/m-i-abaga-is-about-to-drop-his-next-album-the-guy/

Re: M.I Abaga Is About To Drop His Next Album “the Guy” by Elitefosa: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
.... ARN1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Music App In India / / Top Music Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.