Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? (564 Views)

Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) / Why Should I Vote For APC Again? / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yea...someone should just tell me why??...From drug...to no actual name and age...to corruption...to controlling of lagos...now Choosing MM as the best he can Give Nigeria...Now he is descrating Catholic Church by Paying Fake Bishop to act like real man of God from my church...like I love the Man called tinubu...but his package can't just be overlook for God sake cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
I think now I will consider the other two candidates with less baggage cry

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
We can't be doing the same thing,and be expecting different result cry

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Choosing a Known shady Character as Vice president eh cry

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by FirstSon01: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:
That's why you need to vote for Atiku/PDP.

We in the PDP have seen all it takes to move Nigeria forward and our candidate reflects it.

1) Atiku is not tribalistic or religiously inclined.
The other two candidates are very tribalistic and religiously inclined. PO drove northerners from Anambra, they've not forgotten. Tinubu feels christians are inconsequential but Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a unifier, he married an Igbo Christian wife and has many youths, and a diverse community of people around him.

2) Atiku promulgated the new electronic electoral laws which produced a free and fair system.

3) Atiku us a seasoned businessman who's personal business has done way better than the other candidates. And he did it without using public funds. He hasn't being in power for about 20 years now, he has no political godson that's remitting to him, but he's still rich. He didn't owe workers salaries and save government money in his personal bank. He's not using public funds to bankroll his family.

4) Atiku is smart. He's resource oriented, that's why he doesn't make appointments based on political capabilities but on mental capabilities. That's why he chose Peter Obi in 2019 and Okowa now ahead of Nyesom Wike who is my political leader.

5) Atiku has the best chance to wrestle power from the APC and it's terrible ideologies.

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president 2023!
I think I will consider this candidate,from the three main candidate.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
You have just only one vote, so nobody gives a fvck abt you.... Vote anybody you like, nobody cares.... BAT/SHET23 is a done deal

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by FirstSon01: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

He's the best!
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
You have just only one vote, so nobody gives a fvck abt you.... Vote anybody you like, nobody cares.... BAT/SHET23 is a done deal
why are you Tinubu supporters so insultive?

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
For only your house abi??...tinubu is failing, the earlier you realise the better...person we lose hin state of origin...it will be hard for A.P.C to return back to power.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
FirstSon01:

He's the best!
Hmm
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
why are you Tinubu supporters so insultive?
As in cry

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry angry
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by 00FFT00(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

May I warmly recommend Mr. Peter Obi to you?. He brings unparalleled integrity and a clear-cut plan to restore Nigeria and its people back to a winning path.

We know his name, his parentage, his age, his education career, his source of wealth, etc. We also know his stewardship as a public servant and his successes in the private sector. Peter Obi is what Nigeria needs now.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
00FFT00:

May I warmly recommend Mr. Peter Obi to you?. He brings unparalleled integrity and a clear-cut plan to restore Nigeria and its people back to a winning path.

We know his name, his parentage, his age, his education career, his source of wealth, etc. We also know his stewardship as a public servant and his successes in the private sector. Peter Obi is what Nigeria needs now.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by 00FFT00(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Hmm

We can discuss your concerns if you have any.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Corto: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Yea...someone should just tell me why??...From drug...to no actual name and age...to corruption...to controlling of lagos...now Choosing MM as the best he can Give Nigeria...Now he is descrating Catholic Church by Paying Fake Bishop to act like real man of God from my church...like I love the Man called tinubu...but his package can't just be overlook for God sake cry cry cry cry

Vote for him if you need your life destroyed

Never mind you're halfway there already (no thanks to Sir Sluggard). The brown-tooth drug baron can take you all the way for sure
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by limeta(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
The spirit of deception has been released upon Apc
and his flag bearer

Nothing good will come from them and nothing good will go into them

Open your eyes and watch show of shame week after week
The worst is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by UptownVibes(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Something is definitely wrong with you..
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 1:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Corto:

Vote for him if you need your life destroyed

Never mind you're halfway there already (no thanks to Sir Sluggard). The brown-tooth drug baron can take you all the way for sure
hmm
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2022
limeta:
The spirit of deception has been released upon Apc
and his flag bearer

Nothing good will come from them and nothing good will go into them

Open your eyes and watch show of shame week after week
The worst is yet to come.
As in from one problem to another...
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2022
00FFT00:

We can discuss your concerns if you have any.
Have been reading more about him..sha..
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by techWriter3: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2022
We can't would doin the same thing,and would expecting different result
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by jumas(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2022
let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did it to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered
Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by jumas(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Now you will understand what shettima did to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan

Re: Why Should I Vote For Tinubu? by Olaoluwa122: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
jumas:
Now you will understand what shettima did to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan

hmm

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ortom, Peter Obi Meet Behind Closed Doors / In Honour Of Peter Obi, Man Offers Free Haircut In The Barbing Saloon He Started / 2023: Ex-deputy Governor Katagum, Others Defect To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.