Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Should I Vote For APC Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote For APC Again? (970 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Workch: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
I just got back home from work, no electricity and no fuel to power my Gen.

See, my area in Lagos can barely boast of 24hours worth of electricity in a week and now there no fuel to power my generator. I am typing from a beer palour now where I have to uncomfortably seat to let my phone charge. I cannot come back home from work and rest in peace. Nawa o
APC cannot fix electricity for 8years, they cannot provide a refinery and they are not even apologizing.

Why should I even try to reinforce this failure?
This is so pathetic

Nlfpmod please

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Because the candidates are different . Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on the ballot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Workch: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:
So why didn't Tinubu tell Buhari if he knows how to do it, so it will increase his chances of winning this election.

Do you think Obi will be in contest if APC had solved the refinery and electricity problems?

12 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:
you they cap, which christain will vote Muslim-muslim tickets

12 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:
So why didn't Tinubu tell Buhari if he knows how to do it, so it will increase his chances of winning this election.

Do you think Obi will be in contest if APC had solved the refinery and electricity problems?
have you listened to tinubu campaign speech. "Broom broom broom broom broom broom broom brooom"
At Abia yesterday, they had to cut his speech, cause he was capping noisence

9 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by uba1991: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
No reason.
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by duro4chang(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

See, my area in Lagos can barely boast of 24hours worth of electricity in a week and now there no fuel to power my generator. I am typing from a beer palour now where I have to uncomfortably seat to let my phone charge. I cannot come back home from work and rest in peace. Nawa o
APC cannot fix electricity for 8years, they cannot provide a refinery and they are not even apologizing.

This is so pathetic

Nlfpmod please
Things will change under Tinubu. I can assure you. Let us vote him.
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Madridstar:
you they cap, which christain will vote Muslim-muslim tickets
Me ! I’m a Christian and I’ll vote BATSHE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

Why didn’t Obi tell Jonathan when he was in PDP
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:

na lie, you ain't no Christian. See who you wan vote.

9 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:

Why didn’t Obi tell Jonathan when he was in PDP
why una go ddy fool una sef publicly, you too read watin you talk.. e make any sense

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Things will change under Tinubu. I can assure you. Let us vote him.
they play.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Because only the atmosphere of peace is where there is development, Tinubu is the only candidate without insecurity baggages, Peter Obi is coming with insecurity baggages and ESN gunmen activities he refused to condemn, if northerners started what Igbo did for buhari, will Nigeria survive another Biafra war?
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by jahsharon: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Workch:

This is so pathetic

Nlfpmod please

PDP didn't fix it for 16 years either. If PDP had fixed it, then APC will not need to fix it again.

Atikulation Abubakar, Peter Pandora Obituary and Kwakwanso were all together in PDP, and we're part of the PDP government, and they couldn't fix it.

Emilokan Tinubu is not holding any position in Buhari's government, so we cannot blame him for Buhari's failure, we can only say he sold Buhari to us.

Secondly, Emilokan Tinubu tried to solve Lagos electricity problem by bringing in a private electric generating company, but PDP government under Obasanjo and Atikulation frustrated the move
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by jahsharon: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Madridstar:
na lie, you ain't no Christian. See who you wan vote.

That's Lagos money you said. But Lagosians are not complaining, why are you crying when the owners of the money are laughing
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Workch: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

PDP didn't fix it for 16 years either. If PDP had fixed it, then APC will not need to fix it again.

Atikulation Abubakar, Peter Pandora Obituary and Kwakwanso were all together in PDP, and we're part of the PDP government, and they couldn't fix it.

Emilokan Tinubu is not holding any position in Buhari's government, so we cannot blame him for Buhari's failure, we can only say he sold Buhari to us.

Secondly, Emilokan Tinubu tried to solve Lagos electricity problem by bringing in a private electric generating company, but PDP government under Obasanjo and Atikulation frustrated the move
Both PDP and APC are a no no.
We cannot reinforce a party that has no long-term blueprint to solve problems. There's no continuity, we will try another parry
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Workch: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
Because only the atmosphere of peace is where there is development, Tinubu is the only candidate without insecurity baggages, Peter Obi is coming with insecurity baggages and ESN gunmen activities he refused to condemn, if northerners started what Igbo did for buhari, will Nigeria survive another Biafra war?
APC government has the responsibility to solve the insecurity problem, they didn't. No to APC

Whose job is it to tackle insecurity in the last 8years?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by obyrich(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:
Tinubu was the party leader for 8 years. He cannot deny having a hand in this calamity. The party APC was on the ballot not an individual. APC failure is no different from Tinubu's failure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
jahsharon:

That's Lagos money you said. But Lagosians are not complaining, why are you crying when the owners of the money are laughing
lol.. tinubu gat you guys in his chains so na una wahala. Last election APC wound have lost Lagos if not for ballot box snatching and intimidation done by APC thugs. APC lost Abuja, where federal power dey, una go just dey cap, north go vote Atiku, south with sense will vote obi, make una tinubu chop him Lagos, he gat you guys in his chains. They wey 9ja dey on autopilot, you think say we go still make another mistake. All this yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by VEXT: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:

Yoruba Muslims always claiming to be Christian 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
obyrich:
Tinubu was the party leader for 8 years. He cannot deny having a hand in this calamity. The party APC was on the ballot not an individual. APC failure is no different from Tinubu's failure.

The same way we cannot exonerate Peter Obi from PDP failure because he was an active member then and a sitting Gov , Abi?
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
VEXT:

Yoruba Muslims always claiming to be Christian 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na you sabi that one . I am a believer in Christ with my full chest .
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by blank(f): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:

So, Oduduwa nation is what now? OPC that Tinubu used to chase Northerners out of Lagos was what now?
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Madridstar:
they play.
It may look like play to you. I am talking of what Tinubu can do. The man is intelligent. He is able. He is tried and trusted. I am assuring you he is a game changer.
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by obyrich(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
harqinhola:

The same way we cannot exonerate Peter Obi from PDP failure because he was an active member then and a sitting Gov , Abi?
Obi was never a PDP governor. Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by PraizHim: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Una dey mind these senseless urchins.

same tinubu

1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by PraizHim: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Same APC

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by Madridstar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
duro4chang:
It may look like play to you. I am talking of what Tinubu can do. The man is intelligent. He is able. He is tried and trusted. I am assuring you he is a game changer.
balaba bulaba grin Buhari dont have his back, Christians dont have his back, north sees him as a fake Muslim. The masses dont want to sale their votes, he owns Lagos not Nigerians wink

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by PraizHim: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
No to a drug lord and kingpin

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by tuoyoojo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is why

Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by harqinhola(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
obyrich:
Obi was never a PDP governor. Go and verify.

He was an active PDP member
Re: Why Should I Vote For APC Again? by duro4chang(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Madridstar:
balaba bulaba grin Buhari dont have his back, Christians dont have his back, north sees him as a fake Muslim. The masses dont want to sale their votes, he owns Lagos not Nigerians wink
I have no time to wrestle with pigs. Look for your playmate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Eagle Square Abuja Rally From Kebbi.... / Tinubu Made Seun Osewa Lose Billions. / APC Agent Votes NNPP In Governorship/house Of Assembly Election In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.