Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked (5899 Views)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by FactBoyz: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
One of the supposed hired bishops who was interviewed by a journalist at Shettima's unveiling as Tinubu's running mate had his true identity revealed.
However, he took to his Facebook to make a statement.

The man whose name is Amb Ugokwe Prince had this to say after his cover was blown

He wrote,

YES I.HAVE SEEN MANY MISINFORM FAKE NEWS ABOUT ME AND MY.FOUNDATION FOR PEACE AND LOVE .. ITS OK ANY.BODY.CAN.WRITE WHAT THEY. WANT ..OR TO.GENERATE TRAFFIC .. I KNOW THE GUY THAT ALLOW TO INTERVIE ME WAS OUT FOR FAKE NEWS HE WAS DESPERATE TO.SEE SOMETHING TO.RUBBISH THOSE MEN OF GOD ..WE ARE FOR PEACE AND LOVE .. NOT HATE ..JESUS CHRIST IS LOVE .. CHRISTAIN AND MUSLIMS SHOULD PREACH LOVE NO MATTER THE CHALLENGE IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA TODAY . JUST VOTE YOUR HEART IN 2023. DONT HATE ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5890523044309327&id=100000550689302

1 Share

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by FactBoyz: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
More pics

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok, we don hear

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by FactBoyz: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
Ok, we don hear
okay

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Felimax(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
The bullion van lord!
Laff wan finish my belle.

33 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make una continue okay?

The wrath of the Lord is coming upon ALL of you!

We need a relatively clean politician in 2023 and it's Obi I am voting for!

All these games and gimmicks is a waste of time!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Desperation is bitch tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by WibusJaga: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
This bat na one week, one controversy. cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Racoon(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Look @ this fella. No iota of shame, remorse or contrite spirit. Imagine if Muslims will desecrate their faith as these lovers of filthy lucre have done? May it never happened to you as it happened to the greedy Balaam of the old testament times.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by paramakina202: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Crime Tinubu can not commit does not exist. grin

13 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Snapchat: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
What’s the fake news about the fact that you are not a legit Bishop. Abi something is wrong with this one ni?

6 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
lalasticlala mynd44 seun come and see.
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Dailymice: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
On Agbado and Cassava mandate we stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Goddey18(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Desperation leads to destruction. I have never seen a man as desperate as Tinubu. The man keep giving Nigerians reasons to hate him more.

9 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by 4teenblaq: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Look at the way he writes.. Very poor.

Most people supporting and defending tinubu are just dumb and have a very low reasoning capability. Overwhelmed with sentiments and can't think for themselves, all they care about is winning. After winning, how are you going to change the predicament we are facing? How will you make things better?

They don't know, all you see them do or say is how tinubu or apc has the structures to win north and south and how other structureless parties will fail. Also how they are being bullied for supporting their candidate, then make the whole thing tribal and sentimental..

At the end, you see them dropping their aza in one give away or the other after selling their future for 5k and tribalism.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by christejames(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Trying to defend the indefensible embarassed embarassed

APC supporters are just like some guys desperately trying to parch a basket from leaking grin grin grin, confused party and people grin

5 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by RobsonsTARz: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kuku tell us say na hunger make you a fake bishop den we go understand

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by BloomingDale(f): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Igbo man and love of money like 5 and 6.
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Tmex(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Desperation has killed his ambition already. As much as it is laughable, its also insulting to sensibilities

4 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Eduslide: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello, are you interested in buying or having intravenous sessions of Glutax and TAD brand of Glutathione whitening injections in Nigeria but don't know where to get it from? Do you want glowing halfcaste looking skin from inside out? Tired of buying different creams only to go back to your natural Color or develop dark knuckles & knees? Why not treat your skin the way the Stars in Hollywood & the USA music industry do it. They use lightening glutathione injections not creams. No cream will give you this all over even effect. Some of The people who sell creams take these injections, get that lovely halfcaste look then post their photos on Instagram to sell their creams. They won't tell you its Glutathione injection that did the magic because the want you to keep buying their cream. I have in stock TAD 600, GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale at SLIDEIN SALOON DAWAKI ABUJA  Free delivery within Abuja. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last.

ve in stock GLUTAX 35GS, GLUTAX 100GS & GLUTAX600GS for sale for just N25,500. Free delivery within Lagos. All other states delivery cost is N1000 extra. Please do not call if you have not researched this product or Glutathione via at least a google search to educate yourself about its benefits. I will only take calls from "serious buyers". Thank you for your understanding. Offer valid while stocks last. CALL US ON THE NUMBER BELOW

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by bjtinz: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa o. Tinubu should take it easy abeg. The desperation is something else
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
men of God indeed cheesy

men of Mc Oluomo

1 Like

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu: I need CAN to attend my unveiling.

Mc Oluomo: say no more

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
see omenka party

3 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by chinwong(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don’t the Christian or Pentecostal Associations have their own Security outfits that they can just use to arrest and prosecute these false pastors/ministers/bishops??

Wetin love of money go cause ehn! : angry shocked
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Treasure17(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Escobat trainee.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by StormpyBee: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

Vote Labour Party

5 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by Sunday2021: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2022
This idiot should thank God for Christianity. Had it been it Islam that they faked like this, they for don stoned him to death. We don't respect our religion that is why Tinubu have no respect for us. He even called Christianity Religion of incompetent.
We need to go to the extreme, any man of God that tell us to vote a Muslim Muslims ticket should be dragged from the pulpit and beat the hell out him.
As for me, I have already instructed my boys that anybody that support Muslim Muslim ticket in my community,his house should be burned down and Chase him out of that community.
We must stand up and defend our religion. I believe this is a tactical way of making Christianity to disappear from this country.
I know some Nigerians that were given federal government work just because they convert to Islam. Christians wake up!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by plaindealer: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2022
lol @ true Identity was leaked.

Was he hiding before?

Igbos are really dumb and stupidd..

2 Likes

Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
One of the supposed hired bishops who was interviewed by a journalist at Shettima's unveiling as Tinubu's running mate had his true identity revealed.
However, he took to his Facebook to make a statement.

The man whose name is Amb Ugokwe Prince had this to say after his cover was blown

He wrote,

YES I.HAVE SEEN MANY MISINFORM FAKE NEWS ABOUT ME AND MY.FOUNDATION FOR PEACE AND LOVE .. ITS OK ANY.BODY.CAN.WRITE WHAT THEY. WANT ..OR TO.GENERATE TRAFFIC .. I KNOW THE GUY THAT ALLOW TO INTERVIE ME WAS OUT FOR FAKE NEWS HE WAS DESPERATE TO.SEE SOMETHING TO.RUBBISH THOSE MEN OF GOD ..WE ARE FOR PEACE AND LOVE .. NOT HATE ..JESUS CHRIST IS LOVE .. CHRISTAIN AND MUSLIMS SHOULD PREACH LOVE NO MATTER THE CHALLENGE IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA TODAY . JUST VOTE YOUR HEART IN 2023. DONT HATE ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5890523044309327&id=100000550689302

I conducted a forensic test on the pictures but they're not same person.

Whoever that did this is up to something.

The fake bishop is actually a Muslim.

He's actually a northerner.

Don't mix things up.

I call on other pros here to have a forensic examination on these pictures too.
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by BluntCrazeMan: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: One Of The "Fake Bishops" Reacts After His True Identity Was Leaked by BluntCrazeMan: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Ka O Puo CLIMAX By Amb. Uche Ogbuagu / How Nigeria Lost The Opportunities Provided By The Civil War(photos) / Gov Okowa Assents To Bill Prohibiting Extortion, Forceful Entry Into Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.